The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

Ebony wagged her tail and layed her head back down.

4/8/2009 #61
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Yes, you do, you lucky star-girl!" Lucian beamed. All the cards turned back to their original size and flew into one of the pouches on his belt. "Funny, I'm never much good at this game, even though I invented it. I always knew I had bad luck, but really!" He rolled his eyes and shouted to the sky, "Can't you give me a break? What've I ever done to you?!" His complaint was answered by a loud rumble. "Yeah, kill me if you want! Shoulda done it a long time ago, if you ask me! What's it gonna take for a guy to die around here, huh?!"

4/8/2009 #62
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed and bent down by Ebony, petting her head lightly. While still rubbing her head, she turned to Lucian and said, "it's okay, Lucian. I'll rematch, if ya want."

Kariisa couldn't help but look at Lucian and think of him like a cool uncle. She had never had one of those... hell, she never had a family.

4/9/2009 #63
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Time for some totally random action!)

Lucian shook his head. "Nah, it's getting late. I've been running for four days straight to get to this club with nothing to eat but those stinking Flesh Tablets. Though I wouldn't mind sharing history under the clouds with you," He grinned. "I'm up for a good story, and mine might give you nightmares. It sure gave me plenty! Like, that one time when the patron tossed me into the SC room and I kept hallucinating that my dead brother was forcing me to eat butterflies! Those angels are so prejudiced. Just because I'm the Devil's son doesn't mean they can swoop down and taunt me all day. They think they're so great, with their stupid halo and wings! GAH!" He went wild for a moment before relaxing. "Easy, Lu...there are people watching..." Without warning, he pulled out a bottle of gasoline and downed it. "Oh, yeah...that's the stuff..."

4/9/2009 #64
songbirdalice

Ebony looked at Lucian as if he were crazy.

4/9/2009 #65
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian raised an eyebrow at the wolf. "What?" He said innocently. "Can't a guy enjoy his gasoline? It's actually nutritious for those of my kind. Helps us restore our firepower."

4/9/2009 #66
songbirdalice

Ebony turned human, "I prefer raw meat myself, but hey, whatever floats your boat."

4/9/2009 #67
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I love raw meat, too! Especially human flesh. But I'm on a diet now." Lucian replied. "That reminds me..." He popped a Flesh Tablet into his mouth, grimaced, and washed it down with more gasoline. "This stuff is disgusting..."

4/9/2009 #68
songbirdalice

Ebony looked at him and laughed, "Yea I tried human before, but I didn't know it was human till after I ate it, it tasted gross, I prefer deer myself."

4/9/2009 #69
loveatlast

Kariisa watched the two as they talked, suddenly feeling tired.

4/9/2009 #70
songbirdalice

Ebony smiled at Kariisa, "I'm sorry, I forgot humans weren't nocturnal."

4/9/2009 #71
loveatlast

Kariisa smiled and sat down. "It's okay. I like it out here better than cramped up inside."

4/9/2009 #72
songbirdalice

"Same here, but I guess that's natural for me since I'm a werewolf." She grinned.

4/9/2009 #73
loveatlast

Kariisa looked up at her and grinned, "Yea, I guess the fresh air just soothes me..."

4/9/2009 #74
songbirdalice

"I'm telling you, your a witch...in a good way." She flashed a smile.

4/9/2009 #75
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Witch, werewolf, sorcerer...we're all something. What's your story?" Lucian said to Kariisa. "What made you become what you are?"

4/10/2009 #76
songbirdalice

Ebony looked at Kariisa.

4/11/2009 #77
loveatlast

[[ sorry guys I was away fro easter break.]]

Kariisa looked down at her hands. "Well, I don't know what I am. All I can do is blow things up and make forcefields. I don't have very good control of it."

4/13/2009 #78
songbirdalice

"Sounds like a witch to me," Ebony grinned.

4/13/2009 #79
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded thenlooked up at Ebony, she should know how dangerous Kariisa really was. "You want to hear my story? It's not very happy though."

4/13/2009 #80
songbirdalice

"If you don't mind telling us," she grinned.

4/13/2009 #81
loveatlast

Kariisa moved over to a tree and leaned against it. "Okai, I lived a normal life. My family loevd me and we were like those perfect families you see on TV. My dad, mom, my sister and I. The, God cursed me with...with..." she stared angrily at her hands, "with this curse." she looked up at Ebony, her eyes fille with sadness and remorse. "When my religious family found out about what I could do they thought I was some sort of demon sent by Satan to destroy them. My sister, Bella," when she said her sisters name it brought tears to her eyes, "was the only one who still believed I was Kariisa, the young girl I still am. My parents tried an exorcism on me, and I lost it. When I get angry, my powers go out of control and thats what happened." She had to stop, or else tears would spill over onto her cheeks. "Long story short, I killed the only one who believed in me anymore. So I ran away. I ran until I couldn't breath and set out in search of someone like me. My whole life since I was 13 has been of searching for someone who could help me understand."

4/13/2009 #82
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian placed a hand on Kariisa's shoulder. "What kind of world do we live in where every little spazzy movement is considered a threat? I can tell you firsthand that Satan did not send you to wreak havoc, so don't worry about that." Then he smiled and withdrew his hand. "I suppose with that said, it's my turn!"

The sorcerer cleared his throat. "Firstly, my life was never normal. I was raised in the most powerful kingdom, the Pyronian Monarchy, within the dark dimension humans call Hell. My father, Lucifer Haydes, was the general leader of this kingdom--humans know him as the Devil, and there's also the fact that every member of the Royal Family had an inbred hunger for humanoid flesh and blood, though we'd never eat each other. My problems started when I was born. My mother, Lucille Haydes, died in a fiery explosion two hours after giving birth to me due to an old curse placed upon our kind: every Pyronian mother will die like a star with the arrival of her second son. Lucifer had my older brother Augustus look after me. However, what he didn't know was that Augustus was homosexual and I had become his target of desire." Lucian grimaced. "I won't go into the horrific details of what he did...well, I never got along with other kids my age. They were all dead scared of me for some odd reason, and deaths kept occuring all over the place. The only ways for a Pyronite to die is to either be stabbed with a Reaper's Scythe, or be eaten. Dad sent Augustus to kill me, but Augustus decided to kill himself instead...right before my very eyes. I went back home to tell Dad, but he overreacted and banished me--his 9-year-old son! I ran away, but not before burning half the kingdom to ashes. I somehow managed to go through a portal to this world, and that's how I met Saffron. He took me in along with a bunch of other kids who got on my nerves, and now I'm mostly a free agent. Though, I still get messages from Hell that Dad's looking to reconcile, but I ignore them."

4/13/2009 #83
songbirdalice

Ebony thought about it for a second, "Well, it's not a curse, it's a gift, a powerful one, you just haven't learned how to handle it yet."

4/13/2009 #84
loveatlast

Kariisa moved over to him and put a hand on his shoulder; her turn to be sympathetic. "It looks like we all have a story. Neither of ours good." she took her hand back and looked at Ebony. "What about you?"

4/13/2009 #85
songbirdalice

Ebony looked down, "when you find out your family has been keeping a secret from you for fifteen years, it's pretty upsetting. But a new werewolf, like I was, was always in anger. When they were angry, they were very distructive, My best friend asked 'what was wrong with me', that's all it took, I ripped his throat out. Then years of practice, I was more under control. Then my dad threw an arranged marriage in my face so I ran off, they're probaly going to kill me when they find me, but oh well." She shrugged but looked at the ground the whole time.

4/13/2009 #86
loveatlast

Kariisa looked at Ebony. "Life stinks doesnt it?"

4/13/2009 #87
songbirdalice

"Yes but you learn to live with it." She smiled.

4/13/2009 #88
loveatlast

Kariisa smiled to Ebony as well. At least she wasn't alone.

4/13/2009 #89
songbirdalice

"Yes but if your going to hang with me, expect to see fighting. We still get pretty violent." She smirked.

4/13/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member