The System of Chalk
Your ship exits hyperdrive and your engines stop working.... what do you do? Come here to find out. This is the Chalk System... RP your way home.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Danielle Thamasa

If anyone has seen the TV Show Firefly, the Dragon's Kiss is very similar to the Firefly class ship Serenity. The differences include that it is larger, it is equipped with weapons, and it doesn't look as much like a rundown ship. The Dragon's Kiss is a Dragonfly class ship. I might put up more information about it later.

5/26/2009 #1
Danielle Thamasa

Captain Dylan White woke with a groan. "Gwen?" he asked. "What did you do to my ship?" He was fully expecting her usual retort that it wasn't actually his ship but instead he heard nothing. Opening his eyes he looked around to find that Gwen was nowhere in sight. "Lyn, where is she?"

"She went outside to see what is going on. If there is anyone or anything out there she may have found it already. I am completing diagnostic scans now so we will know how much damage there is to my body," the AI responded.

Dylan nodded. "Check on the rest of the crew," he ordered. "I am going to go look for Gwen."

"Captain, the others are all waking up as well."

"Have Grace check everyone out and get Leo to start fixing the ship." He paused for a moment. "Tell Topher to be ready for anything. I have no idea what we'll find on this planet."

"Yes, sir."

8/6/2009 #2
Forum Moderators: The Ferrett Evil Minion Number 2
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member