Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »
SolarChaser

"I will always watch over her." Kal growled. Then walked forward to look into the pool. "And about the pool, I suggest we not talk about it here."

12/8/2011 #751
Xian-Cox

Jason put the pistol to Kal's chin. "I am tired of you following us around." He whispered into his ear. "Give me a good reason not to empty this clip into you?"

12/8/2011 #752
SolarChaser

"Because if we don't leave she may die." he growled, pushing him away from his face.

12/8/2011 #753
Xian-Cox

Jason narrowed his eyes. "Lay your hands on me one more time, and your body will be floating face down in that pool." Jason growled.

12/8/2011 #754
ReallyWonder

"Why does everything end with me having near death experiences?" she grumbled.

12/8/2011 #755
SolarChaser

Kal growled at Jason and looked at Julianna. He held out an outstretched hand. "Julianna, please." he said with pleading in his eyes.

12/8/2011 #756
Xian-Cox

"Good question, why does every situation involve this asshole?" Jason kept his eyes on Kal. Jason pulled the hammer back on the pistol. "I have 12 shots, take us out of here, if you run i will take your legs out first. We will head back to our camp and you will tell us everything about this place." Jason growled.

12/8/2011 #757
ReallyWonder

Julianna got up and took Jason's hand, leading him away from the room. The three eventually made it back to the drop. "Any ideas?" she asked, looking up.

12/8/2011 #758
Xian-Cox

Jason put the pistol into his belt. "As much as i hate you Kal." Jason crouched on the edge of the wall, and cupped his hands together. "Get up there..." he whispered.

12/8/2011 #759
SolarChaser

Kal rolled his eyes and gripped Julianna around the waist. "You may want to grab when you get up there." and he tossed her in the air.

12/8/2011 #760
Xian-Cox

Jason stood, "I try to be nice and help you, and you act like an asshole." Jason sighed, pulling the pistol and pointed at him. "Im really sick of your shit, your lucky im curious of this place, otherwise i would of put a bullet in your skull."

12/8/2011 #761
ReallyWonder

Julianna shrieked, but grabbed hold of the ledge when she got high enough. She pulled herself up on it and hugged. "Ok now how are you guys going to get up?" she asked, looking down on them.

12/8/2011 #762
Xian-Cox

Jason smiled, belted the pistol, rotated and lept up grabbing hold of the ledge and hauling him self over. "Urussia, lost of practice with this time of stuff." He said aimlessly.

12/8/2011 #763
SolarChaser

Kal rolled his eyes again and kicked off the opposite wall to gain altitude and grabbed hold of the ledge and started walking up the tunnel.

((didn't earthgirl right that as a 30 foot drop?))

12/8/2011 #764
Xian-Cox

((Hybrids, stronger than humans since DNA is intertwined with theres, since its with wolf its more than lets say, a fox or serpent. still tho its mary-sueish i know)) Jason sighed. "I really hate that man." He pulled the pistol from his belt. "Like alot, lets get back to camp."

12/8/2011 #765
ReallyWonder

((yeah i did))

Julianna snorted. "You're impossible." but followed after him.

12/8/2011 #766
Xian-Cox

"I try my hardest." Jason smiled sarcastically.

Jason returned to the building where they set up camp. "What is this place." He scowled to Kal, keeping his hand on his pistol.

12/8/2011 #767
SolarChaser

((just a bit))

"You know I try." Kal said with a wry smile. He looked at Jason over his shoulder. "We should get back you guys' in before we talk." and made his way to the inn.

12/8/2011 . Edited 12/8/2011 #768
Xian-Cox

((I know, in the story he isnt mary-sueish or as i don't know, but i changed him for the sake of fun :3)) Jason rolled his eyes. "Right." He sighed.

12/8/2011 #769
ReallyWonder

Julianna sat on the bed with a huff and glared at Kal. "Explain." she ordered.

12/8/2011 #770
Xian-Cox

Jason stood in the corner, remaining quiet, but kept his eye on Kal with un trusting eyes, one hand on his pistol, the other on his sword.

12/8/2011 #771
SolarChaser

Kal took her pack from her and withdrew the parchment with the symbols on them. His face darkened as he read the language.

12/8/2011 #772
ReallyWonder

"What? What is it?" she asked, leaning forward to look over the top of the parchment.

12/8/2011 #773
SolarChaser

Kal kept his face serious. "Firstly.." he smiled, leaned in and locked his mouth to hers briefly. "And second, it's a prophecy."

12/8/2011 . Edited 12/8/2011 #774
Xian-Cox

"No touching." Jason muttered, putting the pistol into Kals stomach. "This is your warning, next time i pull the trigger."

12/8/2011 #775
ReallyWonder

Julianna glowered at Kal and wiped her mouth. "What's the prophecy?" she asked, leaning away from him.

12/8/2011 #776
SolarChaser

"My fathers." he muttered darkly. "The city, my father, Roruk, destroyed it. It's a very long prophecy I'll have to take time to decipher." rolled up the parchment, and kissed Julianna deeply, then left.

12/8/2011 #777
Xian-Cox

Jason narrowed his eyes, biting his tongue hardly to keep him self from firing. "Did i mention, i really, really, incredibly hate that guy." He whispered. "If it wern't for the fact that i want to know about this place, i would of beaten his ass and been done with it."

12/8/2011 #778
ReallyWonder

Julianna took a glass of water from the bedside table and gargled, spitting out the window and hoping it hit Kal. "You're not the one he's kissing." she growled and threw herself on the bed, sprawled out and closed her eyes, breathing deeply.

12/8/2011 #779
Xian-Cox

"I am the one resisting the urge to rip his throat out." Jason sighed, curling up onto the floor. "Every time he shows up, he tries to get his hands on you, it pisses me off." Jason yawned.

12/8/2011 #780
« Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member