Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »
ReallyWonder

Julianna shook her head, smiling, as Jason left. "How did I get such a bipolar boyfriend?" she muttered in good humor. She scolwed at Sarah and dragged her inside, no one seemed to give a shit. Julianna approached the counter, asking for two rooms. The man eyed Sarah but only asked if she needed help wit her. Julianna said yes with a smile and the man carried Sarah up to one room, he barred the window under Julianna's request and locked it from the outside.

She sighed in relief, and went to the room she and Jason would share, and collapsed on the bed.

12/9/2011 #991
Xian-Cox

Jason wandered the streets looking for a jewelers stall. "At last." He sighed approaching an old woman. "Do you a uhm." Jason blushed, "A wedding band?" He whispered. The old woman smiled, and silently pulled out several rings encrusted with gems. "Hmmm." Jason muttered. He pointed to a gold ring with a large emerald in it. "How much?" He asked. "200." The woman said simply. Jason pulled the bag that Julianna's father threw at him. He counted out 200 pieces, and gave the woman an extra ten "Thank you!" He called, racing towards the inn.

Jason silently entered the room, and curled up onto the floor.

12/9/2011 #992
ReallyWonder

"Mhmhsurg?" she murmered, rolling over after hearing the door shut. She let her arm hang over the side and brushed through his hair. "Sarah's all tied up in another room, we're good for a while." she said in a whisper, still groggy from sleep.

12/9/2011 . Edited 12/9/2011 #993
Xian-Cox

Jason raised his head. "Good." He smiled, "Get some rest been a long day, going to be a longer one tomorrow." Jason said, laying his head down and trying to get some sleep, but nervousness gripped him as he twisted the emerald ring in his pocket.

12/9/2011 #994
ReallyWonder

But Julianna couldn't sleep, it had been bothering her all day, she rolled over on her stomach and folded her arms, resting her chin on her nuckles. "How much?" she asked, looking down at him.

12/9/2011 #995
Xian-Cox

"How much what?" Jason froze. Did she know? He thought. I hope not, it would ruin the surprise.

12/9/2011 #996
ReallyWonder

"How much did you love her?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Don't lessen anything, don't lie, don't understate. I want to know, it won't hurt me."

12/9/2011 #997
Xian-Cox

Jason sighed. "Alot." He said. "Only hybrid close to me, only one who understood me." He continued. "When she died, something inside me died with her. The funny thing about love is, if you lose it once, you can find it again." He finished with a slight smile. "She could take the emotional swings that i had...." Jason huffed. "I hope you can, it would be a shame if i scared you off because i rip some one to shreds."

12/9/2011 #998
ReallyWonder

She smiled. "I think I've witnessed weirder." she joked, twining her fingers through his hair. Julianna frowned. "I don't think I could move on from you Jason, I really don't think I could." Julianna brushed her hand through his gleaming white hair. "You know, you're right, I like you're hair long too, makes it easier to tangle my fingers through it." she said, smiling brightly.

12/9/2011 #999
Xian-Cox

"Good, cause i wasn't planning on getting it cut." Jason smiled. "I wouldn't be able to move on either." Jason sighed. "Hell, I thought i wasn't going to be able to move on when Anne died, but that changed." Jason smiled. He fingered the ring again, thinking solemnly. Not tonight he thought to himself.

12/9/2011 #1,000
ReallyWonder

Julianna yawned. "Goodnight love." she murmered and rolled over, drifting off into the best sleep she had had in months.

12/9/2011 #1,001
Xian-Cox

"Goodnight." Jason whispered, and curled up. He couldn't sleep thought, wasn't even tired. He sat up all night, thinking.

12/9/2011 #1,002
ReallyWonder

The sun didn't rise. At least it didn't seem like it. It was a gloomy, dark day. And it was pouring outside. Julianna sighed and snuggled into the covers. She hated and loved the rain. She loved to watch it and listen to it, and it made her sleep. She hated it because it limited her with outside activities.

12/9/2011 #1,003
Xian-Cox

Jason stood slowly. He stretched, yawned and sat back down staring at the floor. He was quiet. His eyes darted back and forth in deep thought.

12/9/2011 #1,004
ReallyWonder

Julianna heard movement, and she tuned it, but didn't move a single muscle. "Jason, is that you?" she mumbled, still in a state of half sleep.

12/9/2011 #1,005
Xian-Cox

"Mmmmhm." Was Jason's only reply. Something bothered him deeply. "Im going to talk to Sarah." He said getting up and walking into the next room. "Hey there puppy." Sarah put venom into her words. "Shut it bitch, i want to know one thing how the hell did you find me." Jason growled. "Well, that boat you 'Stowed away on' knew you were there, keeping that information to him self until i payed him a pretty penny." Sara smiled. "Put a shirt on dog your blinding me." Sarah said sarcastically. Jason stepped next to her, wrapping his hand around her throat. "Watch your serpent tongue, or ill cut it out." He growled. "That's the Jason i remember." Sarah hissed.

Jason returned to the rum quietly, curling onto the floor in the corner.

12/9/2011 #1,006
ReallyWonder

Julianna sighed and stretched out, feeling warm and cozy, but forced her eyes to open. Her gaze instantly flicked to Jason. She got up, wrapping the bedsheet around herself, and went to him, kneeling by him. She wrapped both of them in the bedsheet and she held him.

"What is it?" she asked gently, concern and love filling her voice.

12/9/2011 #1,007
Xian-Cox

"Its Sarah." Jason sighed. "I found out how she found me, the owner of the boat knew i was stashed away, he sold the information to her which means god knows who else knows." Jason sighed. His eyes widened. "And this." He produced the emerald ring. "Im not much of a romantic, but i was waiting for a special moment but i thought sooner would be better than later."

12/9/2011 #1,008
ReallyWonder

Julianna lost balance and fell backwards out of her crouch stance. "Jason.. it's gorgeous, but I'm not one much for gifts, I know you love me, you don't have to buy any jewelry for me. I'm already your girlfriend." she said with a smile. She felt sincerely flattered and insecure, when people gave things they were making statements, and Julianna blushed. He truly did love her.

12/9/2011 #1,009
Xian-Cox

"Its not a gift, its a wedding band." Jason sighed. "They didn't have diamond, and i don't know how marriage works here, life was too fleeting in Urussia for marriage." Jason stated. He kissed her, "So ill try this. Will you marry me?" He blushed deeply, a scarlet red he felt his face was going to explode.

12/9/2011 #1,010
ReallyWonder

"Wha-" Julianna gaped. "Bu-but you said wolves don't marry! You, you never showed any interest in it at all!" she said, gazing at the ring. It matched her eyes.

12/9/2011 #1,011
Xian-Cox

"I wanted it to be a surprise." Jason smiled. "And when i said that, and saw you get a little pissed i knew you were thinking about it, it for sure got me to get the ring." Jason grinned. "Take it."

12/9/2011 #1,012
ReallyWonder

Julianna jumped in his lap and kissed him hard. "Of course I'll marry you." she sad, she held his face gently with her hands and kissed him again. Julie slipped the ring on her left hand, then she gave him a pointed look. "But the ceremony or whatever will have to be equivalant to that of eloping, I won't deal with all that wedding day mess." she said, scrunching her nose up.

12/9/2011 #1,013
Xian-Cox

Jason smiled, "Me either, too slow to finalize something that already is." Jason kissed Julianna.

12/9/2011 #1,014
ReallyWonder

Julianna jumped and shrieked, feeling something stir. "What the-? Oh!" Julianna exclaimed. She took Jason's hand and placed it on her stomach, where the child inside her was kicking madly. She was shocked, she was truly pregnant. But even if she was, the baby could barely be a month old, it shouldn't be kicking yet. Julianna smiled. Wolf blood did wonderous things.

12/9/2011 #1,015
Xian-Cox

"Damn its growing quick." Jason murmured. "I know i called it 'it' but i don't know if its a he or a she..... i hope its a she." Jason smiled. "We should try and stay out of trouble don't want you or the baby getting hurt."

12/9/2011 #1,016
ReallyWonder

She sighed. "Trouble is fun." she pouted.

12/9/2011 #1,017
Xian-Cox

Jason pointed at Julianna's stomach. "I don't think its fun for her... or him." Jason pointed out. "If he's already kicking than it should only take a few short months."

12/9/2011 #1,018
ReallyWonder

She sighed again, but nodded. Julianna stood and walked into the bathroom. She turned to the side and yanked her shirt off. And sure enough, there was a small bump she could cradle barely. Julianna ruffled her hair and stared at the bump.

12/9/2011 #1,019
Xian-Cox

Jason leaned against the wall, he was overtaken by excitement. "A kid." He said to himself. "I wonder what to name it." He drifted off into thought.

12/9/2011 #1,020
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member