Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »
ReallyWonder

Julianna looked out the window. "Well we have nothing but time, seeing as I don't think it would be a good day to go outside." she said with a smile, and hopped on the bed, sitting indian style, not bothering to put her shirt back on.

12/9/2011 #1,021
Xian-Cox

"Kitsu or Kysa?" Jason threw out two names. "Kitsu if its a girl, Kysa if its a boy." He smiled. Sarah shrieked from the room next door. "There's a rat in here!" She yelled. Jason turned and shouted back, "Make friends since you too are so alike!"

12/9/2011 #1,022
ReallyWonder

Julianna giggled at his exchange with Sarah, but shook her head with the names. Kitsu was too closely related sounding to the mythical creature, the kitsune. The fox creature. Julianna cupped her hand and thought. "Hmmmmm." she went off into more thought. "Caylene?" she suggested, thinking of his wish for a girl. "Saniel for a boy?"

12/9/2011 #1,023
Xian-Cox

"I like Caylene." Jason smiled. "Chevnov? No, thats too, too...." Jason replied.

12/9/2011 #1,024
ReallyWonder

"I like Kysa, maybe if we altered it? Ky... Kya.. Kysan?"

12/9/2011 #1,025
Xian-Cox

"Perfect." Jason stated.

"Get this beast out of my room! Its in my hair!" Sarah called. "Awh, he likes you!" Jason called back.

12/9/2011 #1,026
ReallyWonder

"Rat's are gross. It could be eating her brains out for all we know." Julianna pointed out.

12/9/2011 #1,027
Xian-Cox

"Fuck you bitch i can hear you!" Sarah shrieked.

"Sarah, just be quiet, he will nest in your hair and go to sleep, not eat your head." Jason shouted.

12/9/2011 #1,028
ReallyWonder

Julianna sighed. She stood up and grabbed the key off the dresser. Julie unlocked Sarah's door and walked in, she reached forward and swatted it out of her hair, shooing it out of the room. "Happy?" she asked in a snarl.

12/9/2011 #1,029
Xian-Cox

Sarah squirmed. "Wheres Jason i would rather have him in here." Sarah hissed, trying to piss Julianna off. He stuck out her serpent tongue.

Jason sighed, and laid back on the wood floor.

12/9/2011 #1,030
ReallyWonder

Julianna sat on the floor in front of her. "Why do you hate him so much?" she asked, leaning against the wall.

12/9/2011 #1,031
Xian-Cox

"They told me he left me to die on that field! He promised that he would keep every one alive!" She shouted.

Jason stepped into the room. "You are such a liar." Jason smiled.

Sarah looked a Jason. "That round took my heart out, but i still lived, they brought me back in a lab, told me how you just left me there to die!" She shouted.

12/9/2011 #1,032
ReallyWonder

"Don't you think that watching you 'die' hurt him enough!" Julianna snapped. "It's not like he's the one who shot you!"

12/9/2011 #1,033
Xian-Cox

Sarah turned her attention to Julianna, "Shut it pup." She hissed.

Jason stepped over and clamped her mouth shut with his hand. "Shut it bird fodder." He whispered. Sarah remained silent. "You died only 7 hours before Anne and Skylar." Jason told her. "You wern't the first to die, your right i couldn't protect all of you but i tried my damn hardest."

12/9/2011 #1,034
ReallyWonder

"Jason don't." Julianna said, pulling his hand away. "She's not worth it." she said, but truthfully Julianna just didn't like people treating each other as such. It always pained her. Julianna kissed Jason briefly. "How about some breakfast hmm? I'll be right down." she said, pushing him gently towards the door and shut it. She walked back to Sarah and sat by her.

"I want to ask you something."

12/9/2011 #1,035
Xian-Cox

"What pup." Sarah hissed.

Jason leaned against the door, that is not going to end well. He thought to him self.

"So, you two expecting?" Sarah teased. "I over heard." She hissed.

12/9/2011 #1,036
ReallyWonder

She nodded, but quickly moved on. "I want you to tell me about Jason's brother."

12/9/2011 #1,037
Xian-Cox

Sarah laughed. "Chris? He was the sickest son of a bitch created, killed hundreds including women and children. Like that Japanese family Akio and Samara." She hissed. "He looks exactly like Jason only with black hair and red eyes." She paused, and took a breath. "Anne's sister Skylar fell for him, when she couldn't have Jason, they killed alot of people together. But Skylar came to her senses stabbed Chris in the back." Sarah stopped for a minute, flicking out her tongue. "Anne slashed his hamstrings so he couldn't run, she died and Jason left with her body, setting the building on fire but some government officials got him out in time before he died, but he was badly burned." Sarah hissed. "Chris is still alive, and He wants Jason dead." She finished. "He put the contract out on Jason heads, brought me back, and hired me to kill him." She growled.

12/9/2011 #1,038
ReallyWonder

Juilanna's eyes almost widened, but she kept her face imparchial. "Why does he hire you, if he could do it so easily himself?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

12/9/2011 #1,039
Xian-Cox

"He is stuck in a tube." Sarah hissed. "He can only whisper silently into a machine. He knows what i can do, so he sent me." Sarah hissed. "His skin is red and black, his tail is burnt to a crisp, but he is slowly healing." She said.

12/9/2011 #1,040
ReallyWonder

"Then I pray to any gods that he doesnt." Julianna said harshly, and left the room, bumping into Jason. She raised an eyebrow. "Why good sir you weren't eavesdropping on two ladies were you?" she asked teasingly.

12/9/2011 #1,041
Xian-Cox

"I was." Jason muttered. "But the i couldn't hear through the door." Jason replied, walking into the room. "Get in here Jason i want to see you shirtless again." Sarah yelled. Jason turned his head. "Shut it garder!" He yelled. "You ain't good enough!" Jason shouted.

12/9/2011 #1,042
ReallyWonder

Julianna rolled her eyes then suddenly doubled over. "Excuse me." she barely managed to choke out before running for her bathroom and wretched. She groaned as her long hair fell all over the place and the vomit just kept coming. Julianna brushed her hair out of her face and gripped her abdomen in nausia.

12/9/2011 #1,043
Xian-Cox

Jason crouched next to her, wrapping his tail around her chest and kissed her cheek. "Can't say I've gone through worse, child birth i heard is the worst pain possible, but pain is my buisness, so please understand i do know where your coming from." Jason fumbled with his words.

12/9/2011 #1,044
ReallyWonder

"You're so reassuring." she said teasingly. Julianna stood up, only to wretch again. She held her stomach and struggled with her hair with her other hand.

12/9/2011 #1,045
Xian-Cox

Jason took Julianna's hair. tightening his tail around her. He place his hand on her side and said nothing.

12/9/2011 #1,046
ReallyWonder

Julianna moaned and leaned against Jason, wiping her mouth, feeling sick to her stomach. "Thank you." she murmered, twirling a finger around her long locks. "I might just get this cut..." she said aimlessly.

12/9/2011 #1,047
Xian-Cox

"Don't you dare, your long hair is sexy i like it." Jason whispered.

12/9/2011 #1,048
ReallyWonder

She giggled. "So controlling." she paused. "It's cute. And I won't cut it." she kissed him on the cheek.

12/9/2011 #1,049
Xian-Cox

"Good." Jason whispered. He kissed her cheek. "Should we lay you down?" He murmured

12/9/2011 #1,050
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member