Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »
ReallyWonder

Julianna nodded and went to curl up on the bed. She looked at Jason meaningfully and carressed his cheek. "Jason, Chris hired Sarah, he's the one who put the contract up."

12/9/2011 #1,051
Xian-Cox

Jason took a sharp breath. "No, she's lying...... she has to be....." Jason whispered. He lowered his head in silence. He curled up next to Julianna wrapping his arms around her. "It... just..." He couldn't speak, knowing that Chris is still alive.

12/9/2011 #1,052
ReallyWonder

"I know." she held him, scooting above him so his head rested against her chest.

12/9/2011 #1,053
Xian-Cox

Jason slowly closed his eyes, faking sleep, but his thoughts went to Chris. If he's alive, he is healing quickly he has recovered from slit artery's and being shot. Jason sighed and relaxed, doing as he does when he is about to sleep, wrapping his tail around Julianna's waist.

12/9/2011 #1,054
ReallyWonder

((holy crap its almost 2?? Wow I didn't even notice O_O I'm still hyper after the concert lol))

Julianna drifted into a sleep full of pleasent dreams and horrid ones. None were of her pregnancy, but of Chris, Anne, and Urassia. Julianna's eyes fluttered open to the afternoon sun. It was still foggy and glum, but no longer pouring down rain. She ran her fingers through Jason's hair lovingly, the thing she had made a habit of.

12/9/2011 #1,055
Xian-Cox

((Its only 12:30 here o.O)) Jason slowly opened his eyes, he hadn't slept in to days. He nuzzled closer to Julianna. "What are we to do today?" He whispered.

12/9/2011 #1,056
ReallyWonder

((ohhh you're right, my bedside clock is off O_o lol its 12:38 :P))

She snuggled close to his warmth. "Travel? Or did you have something else in mind?" she asked with a mischevious grin.

12/9/2011 #1,057
Xian-Cox

(( Hmm so it is... How late do you normally stay up on a weekend? I dont crash till 3 or so we can keep going as long as you want.)) "Oh what ever you want." Jason smiled, not lifting up his head, it was heavy with fatigue.

12/9/2011 #1,058
ReallyWonder

((whenever really, sometimes I pull all nighters watching movies when I'm bored so I don't really care how late :P))

Julianna shifted around in the bed and sighed. She stiffled a gasp. Her stomach had widened out at least an inch. Now that was scary.

12/9/2011 #1,059
Xian-Cox

((Thats what im doing now o.O Watching movies.)) Jason rubbed his hand over her stomach. "You cannot see how excited i am for this kid." Jason smiled. He kissed Julianna.

12/9/2011 #1,060
ReallyWonder

Julianna smiled faintly as the child started up its moving again. "From telling by how little rest it's giving me I can predict this baby will be a handful." she said, turning so her face was stuffed in a pillow.

12/9/2011 #1,061
Xian-Cox

"Maybe we should just rest today." Jason whispered. "And of course it will be a handful, its a wolf-kid." Jason smiled.

"Some one fucking feed me!" Sarah screeched.

Jason sat up, grabbed a roll and left the room, tossing it at Sarah.

"Thanks hotstuff." She smiled, getting the roll with her serpent tongue

"You are not allowed." Jason yawned, and returned to the bed.

12/9/2011 #1,062
SolarChaser

((hey guys, just got home from my sisters wedding rehersal, gah, thats tough stuff, so what goes on?))

12/9/2011 #1,063
Xian-Cox

((Oh a lot of things, Assassin from Jason's past, and something Kal will not like at all. ;3))

12/9/2011 #1,064
ReallyWonder

((well Julianna's pregnant))

Julianna placed her hand on Jason's chest. "You know I don't like her right?" she said, grimacing.

12/9/2011 #1,065
Xian-Cox

"I don't like her either, since you know she tried to kill us." Jason replied.

"I can hear you!" Sarah hissed through the wall.

12/9/2011 #1,066
SolarChaser

((ooh perfect :D))

"Knock knock." Kal said, leaning against the doorway. "You're getting harder to track down."

12/9/2011 #1,067
ReallyWonder

"Shit." Julianna groaned, and turned away, hiding her barely bulging stomach, but it was protruding more than her normal flatness nonetheless.

12/9/2011 . Edited 12/9/2011 #1,068
Xian-Cox

"Fucking perfect." Jason grumbled. "Kal, if your going to be here, make your self useful and baby sit serpent girl next door." Jason growled, collapsing in the bed.

"Whos Kal! He sounds sexy!" Sarah yelled through the wall.

12/9/2011 #1,069
SolarChaser

Kal grinned. "Serpent girl huh? You've been busy." he looked at the wall. "I like you already!" he shouted back at her. Kal moved over to the edge of the bed and sat by Julianna's feet.

"How you been?" he asked, his eyebrows raising in genuine sincereness.

12/9/2011 #1,070
Xian-Cox

"Your talking to her!" Sarah shouted. "Fuck...."

Jason growled. "Go. Now Kal." He grumbled, pissed off.

"Jason stop being such an asshole!" Sarah yelled.

12/9/2011 #1,071
ReallyWonder

"Fine." she murmered, drawing her knees in to hide her stomach more. She turned and whispered in Jason's ear. "I want to tell him alone, please." she whispered. She didn't want Kal going in a jealous rage and hurting either Jason, her or the baby.

12/9/2011 . Edited 12/9/2011 #1,072
Xian-Cox

Jason nodded, sat up and walked out of the room, glaring at Kal he whispered. "No touching."

12/9/2011 #1,073
SolarChaser

Kal rolled his eyes. He sat up on the bed next to Julianna. "So, he seems... better." Kal said, rubbing the back of his neck.

12/9/2011 #1,074
ReallyWonder

She nodded. "Yeah, we're good." she said awkwardly. "Listen... there's something I want you to know.."

12/9/2011 #1,075
SolarChaser

"What? You've discovered a hidden burning love for me?" he asked, waggling and eyebrow teasingly at her.

12/9/2011 #1,076
ReallyWonder

"Ah..." she trailed off, not certain how to put what she wanted to say.

12/9/2011 #1,077
SolarChaser

Kals wolf instincts took over, his mind taking her pause as a yes and his feelings driving him haywire. Kal yanked her on top of him and kissed her roughly, gripping her wrist.

12/9/2011 #1,078
ReallyWonder

"Kal.. you're hurting me." she said through gritted teeth, trying to pull away.

12/9/2011 #1,079
Xian-Cox

Jason stepped in slowly. "Kal shes pregnant get off of her." He growled.

12/9/2011 #1,080
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member