Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
ReallyWonder

Lilia smiled. "You don't even need to ask." and she pulled him into a deep kiss. Lilia released him and noticed that both men were still gazing at her 'done-up' self. "Ok if we can all stop staring at Lilia now that would make me feel better." she said blushing. "I'm not that interesting of a specimen."

11/12/2011 . Edited 11/12/2011 #331
Jackie the Giant

Albatross blushed when she pointed out his staring. "Sorry." He immediately looked down at his hands. "Um, about the wedding. would you be averse to the king marrying us? He's the only person I know who actually has the power to do so."

11/12/2011 #332
SolarChaser

"I highly beg to differ." Kaythan said crossing his arms.

11/12/2011 #333
ReallyWonder

Lilia shot a smile over at Kaythan at his comment, then turned back to Albatross. "Of course I don't mind." if anything she would be nervous meeting the king for the first time at her wedding. Lilia left Albatross's side and took Kaythan's hand. She felt infinitely sad that no one of her family would know that she was getting married. "Would you stand in the place of my father today Kaythan? And give me away?" she asked in a whisper.

11/12/2011 . Edited 11/12/2011 #334
SolarChaser

Kaythan sighed. "I wish you were mine to have in the first place, but of course I will. For you." he said. He would do anything to put a smile on her face.

11/12/2011 #335
ReallyWonder

"Thank you. That means alot to me." she said with a genuine smile. It all seemed like they were moving so fast, and that Kaythan was the one pushing it along. Lilia didn't know why, but she wasn't going to question it either. She was going to be married to the man she loved utmost, and that was worth everything. "So, speaking of the king. Where is he?" she asked raising an eyebrow. Lilia had yet to see the man at all.

11/12/2011 #336
Jackie the Giant

"He's on his way back from cooling the Transmarean king's temper. He left Transmare yesterday, so he should be back in, oh, about six hours." Albatross replied. "He's riding Cloudburst, so he's travelling faster than usual."

11/12/2011 #337
ReallyWonder

Lilia nodded. "Well, I feel absolutley silly wearing this." she said. "One moment." she left the boys in the hall and shut the door to her bedroom. Lilia tried to pull off the dress but it was buttoned from the back and she couldnt reach the buttons. Lilia returned back into the hall. "Ah, could someone lend a hand?" she asked indicating the buttons in the back.

11/12/2011 #338
Jackie the Giant

"Oh! Yes, of course." Albatross came forward and began to unbutton the dress. "Just tell me when you can reach the buttons." He said as he continued.

11/12/2011 #339
ReallyWonder

"That's good thank you." she said feeling that he had unclasped the buttons down to her waist. She went back into her room and carefully stepped out of the dress and put on a midnight blue one that was a little revealing, but was the first thing she pulled. Lilia kept her hair up and left everything else the spell had caused alone. She stepped back out into the hall. "Alright, I think this will do until King Rey arrives."

11/12/2011 . Edited 11/12/2011 #340
SolarChaser

"Tempting the wolf." Kaythan sing-songed getting a look at how sheer the blue fabric was on Lilia's body. Was she doing this just to torture him? Because if she was it was definitely working. Kaythan couldn't keep his eyes off her, why did she have to be so perfect? So beautiful? Why did she have to belong to someone else?

11/12/2011 #341
ReallyWonder

Lilia narrowed her eyebrows severely. "Speaking of which, if you ever spy on me while I'm undressed again, I will personaly run you through with your own sword." she hissed. She quickly ran over how he had been watching her for who-knows-how-long after she had gotten out of the bath. "It wasn't the highlight of my day." she said glaring at him.

11/12/2011 #342
SolarChaser

"Ah yes I was wondering when you were going to bring that up." he said with a wild smirk. "Trust me sweetheart, whatever Albatross threatens, watching you was worth every second." he flashed a mischevious smile.

11/12/2011 #343
Jackie the Giant

Albatross glared at Kaythan. "Would it be worth it if I turned you into a toad, to match your sleezy nature?" He snarled at the man. If looks could kill, then the wolf would have been pushing up daisies.

11/12/2011 #344
SolarChaser

Kaythan's smiled widened. It was getting to be entertaining egging Albatross on. "Very worth it." he purred. Kaythan walked easily over to Lilia and ran his hand across her collar-bone. "I mean, have you every actually seen her? It's.... enlightening."

11/12/2011 #345
ReallyWonder

Lilia stepped back. She felt uncomfortable when Kaythan talked about her body, it was unnerving. "Excuse me but I'm not your personal piece of flesh to oogle at." she said uncertainly.

11/12/2011 #346
Jackie the Giant

Albatross slapped Kaythan's hand away from Lilia's neck. "Would you leave her alone." He said irritably. "What are you, some sort of creeper? Because you're certainly no gentleman!"

11/12/2011 #347
SolarChaser

Kaythan shrugged. "I'm only speaking the truth here, saying what any man would think when he sees someone like Lilia in that sort of... state. Just think." he said taking Lilia's hand and twirling her around. "Just think, a perfect white rose bud, she's never been touched. Never been soiled. You don't find that.. tempting?" he asked spinned her back to Albatross.

11/12/2011 #348
Jackie the Giant

"You sound like my mother." Albatross said, and it was obvious that it was not a compliment. He took Lilia's hands and pulled her gently away from Kaythan. "Are you hungry?" He asked her, pointedly ignoring Kaythan. "I can see if Gaston can make you something."

11/12/2011 #349
ReallyWonder

When Kaythan spun Lilia back over to Albatross, she clutched onto him. Where was Kaythan going with this? She didn't understand. Was he trying to get Albatross to admit that he was interested in Lilia that way, or trying to get him to admit he wasn't and prove that he didn't care for her at all. Lilia analyzed it, but she couldn't understand what Kaythan was doing.

11/12/2011 #350
ReallyWonder

"Yes, yes that sounds nice. Thank you." she said warily, keeping one eye on Kaythan uncertainly. She was still confused about his purpose for going on about her like she was a piece of meat being evaluated over by lions.

11/12/2011 #351
SolarChaser

Kaythan rolled his eyes. In a fluid movement, he unsheathed his dagger and dove at Lilia's feet. Kaythan took hold of the dress and cut a slit in the side going up to her thigh. "That's an improvement." Then he stood, sheathed his dagger and walked away from them down the hall.

11/12/2011 . Edited 11/12/2011 #352
ReallyWonder

"That was seriously uncalled for." she said examining the new cut in her dress. It gave her an uncomfortable showing of skin, and she kept trying to close it up with her hand. "What was that about do you think?" she murmered to him.

11/12/2011 #353
Jackie the Giant

"I have no idea." Albatross said. "Maybe it has something to do with being half wolf?" He suggested as they entered the kitchen. Gaston, of course was absolutely thrilled that they were going to eat his cooking again, and soon they were seated with two bowls of delicious-smelling stew in front of them.

11/12/2011 #354
ReallyWonder

"Perhaps." she muttered dryly. Lilia smiled. "Just out of curiousity, have you ever thought of me that way?" she asked with amusement.

11/12/2011 #355
Jackie the Giant

"Once or twice." Albatross admitted in embarrassment. He looked her in the eye. "But it was your spirit I fell in love with, not your body."

11/12/2011 #356
ReallyWonder

Lilia smiled brightly. She took a sip of the delicious stew and let it wash down her dry throat. "That would make two of us." she said throwing a smirk his way. Granted, she had thought about it more than twice. "I hope he doesn't cause anymore trouble for anyone." she thought aloud sourly. Kaythan was becoming a real pain sometimes. But he had saved her life and been entirely helpful.

"Albatross.." Lilia began slowly, "Why did you ask to marry me?" she asked. It wasn't the first time she had thought that, but it was the first time she was actually thinking seriously about it and voicing it.

11/12/2011 . Edited 7/1/2012 #357
SolarChaser

Kaythan stood out in the forest behind the castle. He leaned up against the tree with an icy expression on his face. His plan hadn't gone exactly as he planned, then again, maybe it did. He would have to wait until tonight to figure it out. Finally, the person he had been waiting for appeared out of seemingly no where. The man strode lethaly up to Kaythan and sneered. "Have you the girl?" he hissed. Kaythan crossed his arms and sighed.

"I need more time." he said simply. The man scowled.

"Boss won't be happy about that, he's only getting older." he said waggling a finger at Kaythan. "Is she at least here?"

"Oh she's here alright, but it's getting her back is the problem. She's tied to the palace wizard, which is a problem. You tell Morbis I'll have her there before winter's end."

------------------------

Kaythan padded through the halls, his tongue lolled out of his mouth lazily. He came across the dining room and barked a greeting to Lilia and Albatross. Kaythan trotted up to Lilia and he placed his head on her lap and whined.

11/12/2011 . Edited by ReallyWonder, 7/2/2012 #358
ReallyWonder

Lilia gave a meaningful look at Albatross. Hold that thought, she said with her eyes. Lilia turned her attention to Kaythan and she scratched him behind the ears. "Look what you did to my perfectly good dress." she said pointing at the slit he tore with his knife.

11/12/2011 #359
SolarChaser

Kaythan gave a wolfish grin and a low rumble came from his chest when she pet him. He sniffed at the tear he caused and barked again, meaning that he was definitely not sorry that he showed more of her skin. Kaythan slid under the table and lay down on Lilia's feet comfortably.

11/12/2011 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member