Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Alex Rashid

This is Egypt, one of the longest standing empires in the eastern world, and also one of the greatest. Come here and go back in time to reenact great events, or create your own.

12/9/2011 . Edited by ReallyWonder, 5/23/2013 #1
SolarChaser

Lamentine sat in her chambers quietly, reading over scrolls her father had brought her the day before. She looked them over until her vision became blurry and she rolled them up and tucked them in a drawer. Lamentine sighed and laid back on her plush bed, inhaling the scent of the garden out her window. Her door opened and a slave brought in a tray of dinner. She thanked him and munched on her food absent mindedly.

"I hope Father is able to return tomorrow." she murmered. He had gone into the slums to take care of some business on Pharaoh's orders, and Lamentine already missed him deeply.

12/10/2011 . Edited 12/10/2011 #2
Alex Rashid

(is Lamentine a princess? whos her father? Cause the Pharaoh is Ramses...)

12/10/2011 #3
SolarChaser

((read up on her character, new bio thing last page))

12/10/2011 #4
Alex Rashid

(ahh...thanks! i get it now)

On the other side of the palace, Ramses also reclined in a plushey chair, while his servants scurried around to clean up the food that he had "accidently" knocked to the floor.

12/10/2011 #5
SolarChaser

Lamentine's door pushed open, and she looked up and smiled. "Leina, what are you doing in here?" she cooed, reaching forward to scratch the lioness's ears. "Come on let's get you back to Pharaoh." she said. Lamentine stood and took the scruff of Leina's neck and began leading her down the hall.

12/10/2011 . Edited 12/10/2011 #6
Alex Rashid

(BTW pharaoh is spelt with the "a" before the "O")

A guard poked his head in the room. Ramses, now irritated, thoughtWell, I've gone 5 minutes without being interupted. A record!

"What is it?" he snapped.

The guard winced, and then stammered, "Lady Lamentine is here."

Ramses nodded, and she walked in.

12/10/2011 #7
SolarChaser

((yeah..i know.. it's just a typo, happens.))

Lamentine entered Ramses' chambers with Leina. She knelt respectfully, her dark hair falling in her face. "Sire." she murmered. Lamentine released Leina and let her walk loyally back to Ramses' side.

12/10/2011 #8
Alex Rashid

Ramses laughed his famous deep laugh (MWAHAHAHHA) and reached out to pet her.

"Thanks" he said.

"Is something wrong? you seem...dejected." Ramses smirked.

12/10/2011 . Edited 12/10/2011 #9
SolarChaser

"No sire, nothing. I'm simply awaiting my father's return eagerly." she said, standing and folding her hands neatly in front of her, her hair falling back into place.

12/10/2011 #10
Alex Rashid

"Where DID I send him again?" Ramses asked, stroking his clean shaven chin. He then snapped his fingers, and a slave hurried in."Bring the girl a chair." he ordered. The slave left, then returned with a simple wooden chair. Ramses dismissively waved his hand, and the slave scurried out.

"Come. sit down." Ramses smiled his frighting crooked smile with which he was born with.

12/10/2011 #11
SolarChaser

Lamentine brushed the hair out of her face and sat obediantly. "He's only quelling the slaves once more, hardly big news."

12/10/2011 #12
Alex Rashid

"ahh. Yes...those idiots. Stupid slaves!!!! They'd uprisen AGAIN!!!!!! I should go over there myself and-" Ramses face was red with rage. He realized that Lamentine was still in the room, and calmed down, the redness going away as quickly as it had come.

12/10/2011 #13
SolarChaser

She sat back, unphased by his behavior. She had grown up so to speak with Ramses, they were about the same age, and he had always been that way. His father before him too. "They're only slaves." she said curtly.

12/10/2011 #14
Alex Rashid

"yes. I know that. but you do realize that Egypt was built on the back of slaves? An uprising of all the slaves could leave me powerless, and no chance in the afterlife." Ramses pressed.

He gestured to his whip. "That is the only way to get them to obey. Fear."

Meanwhile, in the corner of the room, one of Ramses's young slaves, Naomi, at age 10, was stunned. Never before had he shown such compassion for the slaves. She reached and felt her own back, now scarred from the lashes Ramses had given her.

12/10/2011 . Edited 12/10/2011 #15
SolarChaser

((lol theres a character in another thread on this forum named Naomi.))

Lamentine shot Naomi a sharp look. Leave. Lamenteen didn't want to see the girl whipped for being caught for appearing in such a fashion. "I realize that Ramses. More than you know." she murmered. "By the way, Gainie was speaking with me yesterday morning, wondering if you would accompany her on a river cruise of the Nile." she said with a slight smirk. Many girls, including many of Lamentine's own friends, were very smitten with Ramses.

12/10/2011 #16
Alex Rashid

Ramses thought, Well then, another woman who wants my heart.

"and would you join us if i went?" Ramses rolled his shoulder back causually, his muscles rippling as he did so.

12/10/2011 . Edited 12/10/2011 #17
SolarChaser

She shook her head. "I have studies. And as I mentioned, am waiting for my father's return. Which should be tomorrow according to his letter."

12/10/2011 #18
Alex Rashid

"Would. You. Care. To. Join. Us." Ramses said between his teeth. No body had ever turned down on offer like this.

"You can do your "studying" on the boat. I will go. Tell your friend that I will accompany her on the river cruise. But, we shall use the royal barge, not her boat." Ramses said.

"When did she want to go?"

12/11/2011 #19
Alex Rashid

Then, he snapped his fingers, and Naomi hurried over. "Bring Gainie to me." Ramses ordered. She left.

Naomi hurried through the palace, and then finaly finding Gainie's room, she knocked softly.

12/11/2011 #20
TakingFlight
((This is great! Hi Alex, I'm Rachel. (I'm the one who has the other Naomi.) Would you mind if I joined this thread? I looove ancient Egypt :D ))
12/11/2011 #21
Alex Rashid

(sure! just make a chararacter! I LOVE EGYPT!!! and if you want a RP that is strictly Egyptian, I have one. And we need more peopel)

12/11/2011 #22
SolarChaser
((heya rachel :D)) Lamentine sighed, but didin't argue the matter furthur. "She did not say, but I suppose it is up to you." --- Gainie opened the door. "What?" she snapped.
12/11/2011 #23
Alex Rashid

(You can post something about your character....maybe he is in the same room, in the corner, replacing Naomi's spot or something.)

12/11/2011 #24
SolarChaser
((oh yeah and im samantha, you can call me sam if you wanna.))
12/11/2011 #25
Alex Rashid

Naomi entered Gainie's chambers. She curtsied out of respect, "My lord pharaoh is summoning you." she murmured.

12/11/2011 #26
SolarChaser
Gainie fluffed her hair. "Is he now?" she asked with a wide smile. Gainie dashed into her room and fixed her appearance for a moment the followed Naomi. ----- Lamentine sat back in the chair, seeing Gainie's arrival she stood from her seat and walked briskly to the door. She held the large door open slightly and half bowed to Ramses on her way out.
12/11/2011 . Edited 12/11/2011 #27
Alex Rashid

They then walked back through the labyrinth of hallways and rooms and more hallways and more rooms back to Ramses's quarters. Naomi knocked on his door.

"Come in" Ramses voice said

Naomi opened the door and Gainie rushed in with a flurry of her skirt.

12/11/2011 #28
SolarChaser
Gainie smiled slightly to Lamentine and knelt. "My lord Pharaoh, what do I owe the pleasure?" she said, her unusual light blonde hair swished around her face beautifully.--- The corners of Lamentine's mouth quirked up and she rolled her eyes, then headed for her own chambers.
12/11/2011 . Edited 12/11/2011 #29
Alex Rashid

Ramses held out an arm to stop Lamenteen. "wait." he growled.

He then turned to Gainie, "I have heard that you wanted me to go on a river cruise with you...." he said.

12/11/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member