Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Xian-Cox

Jason put his face in his hands and inhaled. He didn't know what to say, or how to react. He just sat silent.

Sarah backed up almost fainting, "There's no way." She whispered.

12/14/2011 #31
ReallyWonder

Julianna's reaction came naturally, she didn't will for it, it just came. She scooped up Caylene and ran from the room in tears.

12/14/2011 #32
Xian-Cox

Jason stood, "Julianna!" He shouted after her. He collapsed into the bed, tears pouring down his cheek.

12/14/2011 #33
ReallyWonder

Julianna slumped against a wall, clutching Caylene to her, crying furiously. Caylene was silent, she didn't ask any questions, she didn't pester her mother like she would normally do when she wanted information. Caylene simply pushed back Julianna's hair from her face with her little hands and held her face gently. "I love you Mommy." she whispered, huggin her mother's neck.

"I love you too baby." she whispered.

12/14/2011 #34
Xian-Cox

Jason punched the wooden wall, putting his fist through the wood. "Fuck!" He screamed, he didn't bother to with hold his rage, he hit the wall again, and again.

12/14/2011 #35
ReallyWonder

Caylene crawled out of her mother's lap and walked to the doorway of her father's room, watching him with wide eyes. He scared her. She whimpered, tears coming out of her eyes autmatically.

12/14/2011 #36
Xian-Cox

Jason looked at Caylene, and stopped, all of the anger just left him. "Caylene." He whispered. He wanted to pick her up, hug her, and then hug Julianna, but he knew that he scared her.

12/14/2011 #37
ReallyWonder

Caylene watched her father, still wide eyed. She morphed, into hybrid form. Caylene punched the doorframe, trying to make him feel better, but hurt her fist so she stuffed it in her mouth and ran to Jason, wrapping her arms around his legs.

12/14/2011 #38
Xian-Cox

Jason picked her up, "listen to daddy, do not ever do what i just did, do not ever let your self loose control of your anger." He whispered, hugging her close, "I love you, and your mother very much."

12/14/2011 #39
ReallyWonder

She hugged him back, holding his neck. Caylene pulled back and ran her little hands across his features. "I love you too Daddy." she murmered. "Who's Anne?" she asked quietly, afraid too because the reaction out of her parents had gone so badly when she had asked before.

12/14/2011 #40
Xian-Cox

"Some one from Daddy's past, some one who he thought was dead." He whispered.

12/14/2011 #41
ReallyWonder

"Then why is everyone so sad?" she asked, trying to raise an eyebrow like her mother did so often, but failed miserably. So she pushed her white eyebrow up with her index finger, stubborn about it.

12/14/2011 #42
Xian-Cox

"She was important to me." Jason whispered. "Your mother didn't know her, but she knew who she was to me."

12/14/2011 #43
ReallyWonder

"Oh." she whispered, releasing her brow. "But I'm still your best girl right?" she asked with a small smile, repeating what her family often told her.

12/14/2011 #44
Xian-Cox

"Thats tough Caylene, cause your mother is up there right along side yah." Jason smiled.

12/14/2011 #45
ReallyWonder

She giggled and hugged him. Pushing her hands through his white hair, the color they both shared. Caylene saw the whiteness as a secret bond between her and her father, like their secret. Then she tilted her head to the side, looking at him as he he held her. "Daddy whats fuck?" she asked.

12/14/2011 #46
Xian-Cox

"You're a little young for that little one, wait a while and ill tell you." Jason blushed, "And don't let mommy hear you say that." He whispered.

12/14/2011 #47
ReallyWonder

Caylene clamped both of her little hands over her mouth. "Is that a bad word?" she murmered through her hands.

12/14/2011 #48
Xian-Cox

"Only for children." Jason whispered, and he kissed her forehead.

12/14/2011 #49
ReallyWonder

She gasped, and ran her hand across her tongue. Then she tugged on Jason's shirt. "Will you make Mommy happy?" she asked in a pained voice, when her parents were sad, she was sad ten fold.

12/14/2011 #50
Xian-Cox

"Ill try, but you girls are hard to please." Jason smiled, he walked over to Julianna and sat down. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close and kissed her cheek. "I love you." he whispered.

12/14/2011 #51
ReallyWonder

Julianna sniffled and climbed into his lap, and kissed him hard. "You're mine." she said, tilting her head back to show the scar there. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. "Do you want to find her?" she asked in a whisper.

12/14/2011 #52
Xian-Cox

"No, i don't want to find her." Jason whispered. "What ever i felt for her, i got over, just like she said but i don't know about her." He murmured, kissing her deeply.

12/14/2011 #53
ReallyWonder

"I believe you." she said. "But Jason.. it doesnt change the fact that you were friends once, you share the same background. Plus, I want to meet her."

12/14/2011 #54
Xian-Cox

Jason smiled, "Your right, and i guess we have to since her, Kal, and Chris are all linked together now. That and this bloody civil war."

12/14/2011 #55
ReallyWonder

She nodded. "Where's Caylene?" she asked. "Caylene?" she called, and her daughter came charging from the room and jumped on both of them. Julianna mocked surprise and held her. "There you are."

"All better?" Caylene asked hopefully.

12/14/2011 #56
Xian-Cox

"Yes." Jason smiled. Sarah stood at the corner watching the couple. Her gaze was dead, she had been crying.

12/14/2011 #57
ReallyWonder

"Oh my God." Julianna rushed over to Sarah and wrapped her arms around her. "Sarah we're getting him back, I promise you." she murmered, hugging the girl tightly.

12/14/2011 #58
Xian-Cox

Sarah smiled slightly, "Thank you." She whispered.

12/14/2011 #59
ReallyWonder

"This probably should've been said a while ago, but would you like to be Caylene's godmother Sarah?"

12/14/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member