Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Orio K

I sent it to you! Now we can start thinking about playing, since you both have your characters. And I don't think it would be a problem to just play with the three of us. I'll start brainstorming plots/quests and you two should become familiar with your characters and their weapons, skills, feats, and other abilities.

hydro, I'm going to deal with spellcasting for you as a spontaneous act, rather than having you prepare your one spell ahead of time. Take a look at the ranger's 1st level spell list and remember that you can use one spell once per day.

12/30/2011 . Edited 12/30/2011 #31
Alex Rashid
Happy New Year! I just spent mine on a plane. XD
1/1/2012 #32
S'wit
I think I shall use Commune with animals
1/2/2012 #33
Orio K
You don't have to pick one. You get to cast any of them randomly, but only once a day. So you get to use one spell, once, but you can pick which one. No commitment.
1/3/2012 #34
S'wit
Ah okay, whats next?
1/3/2012 #35
Orio K
Lets move to the D&D thread.
1/3/2012 #36
squidward0119
any one have a good forum i can join
1/5/2012 #37
squidward0119
any one have a good forum i can join
1/5/2012 #38
Alex Rashid

Idk....depends on what you like. The Egypt thread is getting slower....cause all the characters minus the 2 ambassadors and the Pharaoh are in Rome. The Heaven's gate one is fun too.

1/5/2012 #39
squidward0119
@Alex well i was actually pretty inserted in the forum you wanted to make about the post apocalypse USA that seem right up my ally.
1/5/2012 #40
Xian-Cox
@ Alex, they arn't in rome, they are in Alexandria in Egypt still XP Sorry if this sounded rude.
1/5/2012 #41
Alex Rashid

Oh! I thought they were in Rome....never mind. :P whoops....

can one of you guys make a new character that is in Egypt? lolz XD

1/5/2012 #42
Xian-Cox

@Alex I think I will, I like the Egypt thread there isn't much to do. However I am looking forward to that Apocalyptic world thread you had in mind, that sounded really interesting :3 Im also waiting for the update for Heavens Gate, that one is starting to get really interesting.

1/5/2012 #43
Alex Rashid

@squidward

ok, if it is appoved, I'll make one. It's going to be vaguely based on "hunger games" and "the other side of the island" and a couple other post apocalypse stories I've read.

1/5/2012 #44
squidward0119
so then im assuming that there will only be primitive weapons, no guns? ((im not trying to pester you about this im just gathering info so i can make a appropriate character))
1/5/2012 #45
Alex Rashid

just read it. :)

1/5/2012 #46
Alex Rashid

I am assuming that out characters will be teens though.....sort of like Katniss. :)

1/5/2012 #47
Alex Rashid

Guys. I have to go to bed now. can we please start Aquarana tomorrow? in other words, please don't start without me!! XD sorry......

1/5/2012 #48
Xian-Cox
Whoops already posted Alex sorry, I will wait however until tomorrow.
1/5/2012 #49
Alex Rashid
It's ok. :) thanks for waiting.
1/6/2012 #50
S'wit
Okay guys I'm looking for someone to beta read some poems I've written, just due to my ever present dislike of anything I write . . . doesn't have to be anyhting special just a general overview
1/6/2012 #51
Xian-Cox
Ill do it, if you can drop some reviews on mine :3. I need to know if I have to change any way to make it flow better.
1/6/2012 #52
Orio K
I'll do it, too, if you'd like another set of eyes. :)
1/6/2012 #53
S'wit
Ah thank you both, I'm currently looking at Triedge's poems, I've found a few I like ^^
1/6/2012 #54
Xian-Cox
@HydratedFormula, I read a few of yours and I really liked them. If you want I can leave reviews on them, but over and all they are all very good. Flow really well. X3
1/6/2012 #55
S'wit

Thanks ^^, you can review them if you want but it's just nice to hear someone say they like them

1/6/2012 #56
Xian-Cox
I would of left actual reviews, but I liked to many of them and didn't want to be posting the same thing over and over. X3. Im sure it would get boring after a bit.
1/6/2012 #57
S'wit

I may have to post the ones I have saved on my laptop and phone (It comes to like 12-15 poems) if I can bring myself to like them enough

1/6/2012 #58
Xian-Cox
I would love to read them! I have about sixty more on my laptop, but they are usually about the same subjects. I can never move off the topic of depression, I don't know why its just easier for me. Any way, im trying new subjects to write poetry about, and for some reason it seems weird to me.
1/6/2012 #59
S'wit

Yeah thatss how I started writing poetry, a llot of what I write is based on sorrow and loss in some way with a little hope thrown in, I found poetry to be a great form of release :)

1/6/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member