Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
OtomostheCrazy

William grabbed a rope and swung himself onto the Wave Ripper. He spiked the gun of a guy who aimed at him and drew his Cutlass. He struck down many enemies, while taking care of the ones with guns.

"Help me Handle the cannoneers!" requested William

11/27/2012 #61
AdamsApple17

As Peter swung across the open gap of water onto Wave Ripper, he noticed it was looking like an even fight. He barely saw it, but a familiar sound of a cannon drew his attention to the spinning metal bolas that shot quickly and met the Wave Ripper's mast. He threw himself to the deck as the mast came down, the great and tall mast creating a sort-of bridge between the two ships. Then everything resumed to the hundred mile an hour speed that the fight had been going at. The two ships continued to exchange gunfire. Peter fought his way through the crowd, his rusted but strong sword swinging and cutting through the crew of Wave Ripper.

11/27/2012 #62
SolarChaser

When Katri saw Peter leap over to the Ripper, Katri made the automatic decision to hang back to defend the Phoenix. If anything were to happen to Peter, she was to take the Phoenix and its remaining crew members and flee.

11/27/2012 . Edited 11/27/2012 #63
AdamsApple17

During the chaos of the fight, Peter backed his way up toward the stern of the ship, slipping into the captains quarters to catch his breath and perhaps steal anything valuable he could find. He slammed the door shut and dropped his sword, panting and sweating. Then he stiffened, seeing a young beautiful girl standing in the room with him.

11/27/2012 #64
Etoile x Noire

((As a side note, I did end up describing Melanie's appearance instead of using the link I had.))

Melanie lowered the knife from her chest when she heard the clatter of a sword fall to the ground. Still clutching the knife in her hand, she questioned the stranger who came in. "Who are you? Are you one of those scum bags who came to kidnap me because of where I come from?"

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #65
AdamsApple17

Peter stared at her, bewildered. "W-what?" He asked breathlessly, then he gasped in pain as the adrenaline faded from him and a bloody wound on his left arm suddenly flared up in searing pain. He gritted his teeth and pressed his right hand over the gash. "Who are you?"

11/28/2012 #66
Etoile x Noire
"I asked you first, Pirate." Melanie retorted, turning to face Peter with a scowl on her face. She lifted the knife and threw it straight at the plank board next to Peter's face. "Why did you come here?" she demanded.
11/28/2012 #67
AdamsApple17

Peter couldn't help but smirk despite his pain. He admired this girls spirit. "Relax. I wont harm you." He assured her sincerely. "I am Captain Le- I'm Peter." He said, leaning back against the wall to support his weight. "Now. Who are you?"

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #68
Etoile x Noire

"Oh, really? From what I've heard Pirates are supposed to ruthless brutes who storm the seas and capture any fair maiden they can find. How can I believe that you won't harm me?" Melanie questioned Peter. She narrowed her eyes then muttered under her breath, "You aren't as good as any other I've met and yet you're acting much different than a normal Pirate would. Regardless, I guess that it's more polite to introduce myself since I will most likely be taken a a hostage on your ship."

"My name is Melanie Godard." she told Peter, "My father is the Governor of a British colony and because I have no intentions to let you capture me, he will find you."

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #69
AdamsApple17

His eyebrow twitched in amusement. "I can assure you, Miss Godard, I am not.. what was it? A ruthless brute who storms the seas and captures any fair maiden I can find?" He said, a wide grin plastered on his face. "I am a gentleman, I promise you, and have no desire to capture you, but however I have no intention to leave you here. So you could call it rescuing if you'd like."

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #70
OtomostheCrazy

William stabbed and shot the cannoneers while they struggled to find weapons. He did a double take on a large supply of rum that he passed by.

11/28/2012 #71
Etoile x Noire

Melanie eyed Peter skeptically. So he denied what she thought was right. Well, now that was a difficult matter to pass up on but still, he was a Pirate. She didn't trust him, even if he vowed to be a gentleman. Still speechless, Melanie cautiously and reluctantly brought herself to where Peter was- about a yard and a half away. "Are you questioning my authority?" she inquired, her clear blue eyes locking with Peter's own green orbs. She scanned him over, trying find any signs of lying.

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #72
AdamsApple17

With a completely straight face he answered, "Of course not, Im denying its existence. Now lets go." Peter swung his uninjured arm around her waist and hoisted her up over his shoulder, walking back out into the fray of fighting pirates. "I apologize for the current accommodations but we really must get you to safety!"

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #73
Etoile x Noire

((That was really predictable! I had that scene going through my mind during school! XD))

"Whatever do you mean?" Melanie asked, but before she could even get an answer, she was hoisted up and thrown over Peter's shoulder. "You're crazy! Put me down this instant!" Melanie demanded, trying to squirm out of his hold, but alas she was too weak. "Where are you taking me?! I demand to know!"

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #74
AdamsApple17

Peter grunted as he struggled to avoid most of the chaotic fighting. "I'm taking you to my ship. To The Phoenix."

11/28/2012 #75
Etoile x Noire

"How can you be so sure it's safe there?!" Melanie demanded, revolted by the fighting around her. She flinched when a speck of blood flew on her face and frantically searched for something to wipe her cheek off with. "Why are you doing this?!"

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #76
AdamsApple17

For the moment Peter ignored her questions and comments, as he hurriedly sprinted across the broken mast/bridge from Wave Ripper to the Phoenix. He dropped Melanie from his shoulder on her feet on the deck of his ship, then he grabbed the small cylinder whistle at his neck and he blew hard, giving a signal for his crew to return.

11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #77
SolarChaser

The pirates of the Phoenix made quick work of detaching the ship away from Wave Ripper, and in no less than a minute they were fleeing north with only minor casualties among the crew. Katri dropped down from her spot on the rigging and landed on the deck with a loud 'thud' by Peter and a girl she'd never seen before. "What the hell is this?" She asked Peter, gesturing at the girl.

11/28/2012 #78
Etoile x Noire

((I'm seriously bored and because no one seems to be on anymore, I'm posting here again instead of waiting.))

Melanie let out a sigh of relief as she was placed down on solid ground once again. She smoothed out her floral dress and picked some invisible lint off the fabric of her shoulders. It was quite an adventure for that moment when Peter had rudely thrown her over his shoulder- he could've held her the other way and it wouldn't have been so bad. Facing the Captain of the ship, she spouted off to him. "Why did you do that?"

11/28/2012 #79
AdamsApple17

Peter brushed his hair out of his eyes and he turned his head to look at her. "Well you didn't want to stay there as a captive did you?" He asked nonchalantly. He looked at Katri and smiled. "This is our newest female addition. I'll be exceedingly grateful if you'll take her while I handle the ship."

11/28/2012 #80
SolarChaser

Katri snorted, raised an elegantly arched eyebrow and she crossed her arms. "Give her to me to take care of and I'll just give her to the men."

11/28/2012 #81
AdamsApple17

Peter gave Katri an unusually cold and stern stare. "You'll do no such thing." He growled in a menacing voice. "Not while she is on my ship and under my protection."

11/28/2012 #82
Etoile x Noire
Melanie quickly glanced at Katri, unseemingly affected by the girl's rudeness. She narrowed her eyes for a fraction of a second and went on to inspect the ship.
11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #83
SolarChaser

"Then what do you suppose we do with her hm? If you don't want her to be amusement to the crew than you can't put her down in their quarters."

11/28/2012 #84
AdamsApple17

"Of course not." Peter said, pulling his white shirt that was now stained with red blood over his head. "She'll stay in my personal quarters."

11/28/2012 #85
Etoile x Noire
Melanie glanced over at Peter, a look of shock overcoming her face. "What? No! There's no way I'll do such a thing!"
11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #86
SolarChaser

There was a rippling of murmurs through the pirates near them. Katri rolled her eyes. The men on this ship were worse gossipers than young ladies. "Fine. I'll take care of the ship, you go take care of..that," she gave a pointed look at the girl, "and that gash in your arm."

11/28/2012 #87
AdamsApple17

Peter nodded in response to Katri and then he looked at Melanie. "It's below deck with the crew or in my quarters with me, and I can promise you that I have much better manners."

11/28/2012 #88
Etoile x Noire
Melanie closed her eyes and ran a hand over her face. After a brief pause, she glanced up at Peter. "Fine." she decided, lashing out the word like a snake. "It can't be any more rotten than from what I've had to experience for the last couple months."
11/28/2012 . Edited 11/28/2012 #89
AdamsApple17

He shrugged and offered his hand to her. "I would imagine you would at least enjoy a hot bath."

11/28/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member