Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Etoile x Noire

((Thanks!))

"What?" Melanie's voice exceeded a bit higher than normal. She sent a menacing scowl his way although she knew he'd most likely be unaffected. "It doesn't matter if you've protected me or not, I am most definitely not a possession to your crew, especially not that rude girl who dared to insult me. She could've been quiet and shut her trap."

11/30/2012 #121
AdamsApple17

"I didn't say a possession to my crew. As long as you are on this ship and under my protection, you're mine." Peter said, taking some of the food on his plate into his mouth. After he swallowed he said, "And Katri's not all that bad. It just takes a while for her to lighten up to anyone."

11/30/2012 #122
Etoile x Noire
"Yes you did! You just said that because I'm under your protection it's a sign of possession to the crew. Don't make me laugh." she stated seriously, before picking up the goblet in front of her and taking a small sip of the wine.
11/30/2012 #123
AdamsApple17

He smiled. "What I meant was they all see and recognize that you belong to me. But anyway," he said, waving a dismissive hand through the hair a little, "do you like the dress? Is there anything more that you need?"

11/30/2012 . Edited 11/30/2012 #124
Etoile x Noire
"The gown suits me just fine. You've already done so much with that hospitality of yours," Melanie stated taking a quick second sip of the wine before setting it down, "so I don't have anything that I need at the moment."
11/30/2012 #125
AdamsApple17

He smiled. "I'm at your service." Peter ate a little more and drank a little more. "The dress was my sisters, way back when, but she outgrew it and gave it to me so it could be a present of sorts to a wife that I might have. But I am wifeless and I have no use for it." He said with a chuckle.

11/30/2012 #126
Etoile x Noire
"Wifeless? How could you be wifeless?! I mean, look at you- I'm sure you could be a suitable husband for any maiden that may choose you but I suppose you're right," Melanie stated, beginning to eat. She patted the area around her mouth after she swallowed her food. "You are a Pirate after all- and a Captain, at that. Maybe people like you don't need lovers or admirers. They'd probably get in the way."
11/30/2012 #127
AdamsApple17

He smiled a little, a sort of sad smile, with hints of longing. "No. They wouldn't be in the way. I choose to be a bachelor I suppose because any woman too closely associated with me as a lover or wife would be in too much danger, both just in general and with the law. I wouldn't want anything to happen to someone I love."

11/30/2012 #128
Etoile x Noire
Melanie glanced up from her plate and set down her fork, her cheeks tinting a little in embarrassment. "Oh... I apologize for assuming that but you still, do love someone, right? You just don't want her to be in danger on here, am I correct?"
11/30/2012 #129
AdamsApple17

"No, actually. There is no one. Love is a gift, that I have yet to receive." He said in a slightly solemn tone, taking a drink from his glass.

11/30/2012 #130
Etoile x Noire

"Oh... That's very interesting..." Melanie inquired, not sure what to say next. So instead, she decided to stay quiet, inwardly scold herself for assuming everything about every man she came across, and took a sip of wine from the goblet in her hands. Still, it was hard for her to grasp the situation. He was so handsome and yet, there was so many women out there...

11/30/2012 #131
AdamsApple17

"So, Melanie, or, Miss Godard if you would prefer, where do you come from?"

11/30/2012 #132
Etoile x Noire
"Just Melanie, please. I come from Hemmingway, a port in the South-east." she answered, setting down the goblet of wine.
11/30/2012 #133
AdamsApple17

He nodded, knowing the port well. "And you are the governor's daughter, yes?"

11/30/2012 #134
Etoile x Noire
"I am. Considering my father's strict rules and need to protect his daughters and sons, he most likely sent out a Government ship, not that it would be any surprise to you. You probably foresaw it or something like that. I'd be surprised if he didn't." Melanie inquired. She hoped she hadn't said too much, since she was known well for talking too much and gossiping about anything interesting she could find.
11/30/2012 #135
AdamsApple17

His lips twitched slightly downward, but it was nearly imperceptible. "That necklace is a very interesting one, I haven't seen it's likeness before."

11/30/2012 #136
Etoile x Noire
"It was given to me when I was 10 years old." Melanie stated. She offered very little information on the necklace, as she didn't want to go into what happened that night.
11/30/2012 . Edited 11/30/2012 #137
AdamsApple17

He leaned a little closer, peering at the pendant. "What exactly is the shape? I can't tell too many details from here."

11/30/2012 #138
Etoile x Noire
Melanie grew a little embarrassed as Peter leaned in a little. She placed her hand over the pendant to try and calm down the nervousness wrecking her system. "The shape is a circle." she replied calmly, "Would you like to inspect it, maybe?"
11/30/2012 #139
AdamsApple17

He nodded, intrigued. "I suppose a member of your family would have given it to you, it seems very valuable. A family heirloom?" Peter asked, cocking his head to the side slightly.

11/30/2012 #140
Etoile x Noire
"No, not at all." Melanie answered, slipping the pendant off her neck and handing it over to Peter so he could inspect it. "It was given to me by a boy I saved thirteen years ago."
11/30/2012 #141
AdamsApple17

He raised an eyebrow slightly in interest, taking the necklace into his palm.

((what exactly does it look like))

11/30/2012 #142
Etoile x Noire

((I don't know... I suck at describing stuff but this is basically and pretty much it: http://www.diamondsinternational.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d2713 6e95/2/3/2380941_zm_2.jpg ))

11/30/2012 #143
AdamsApple17

((Yeah its not popping up. Oh well.))

He nodded and handed it back to her. "So you saved a boy when you were eight?" Peter asked, raising an eyebrow.

11/30/2012 #144
Etoile x Noire

((What the fu.... Stupid link... I'm sorry, I get frustrated when crap like that happens and try to fix it... Hopefully this link works if it even matters: http://images.betteridge.com/images/products/standard/roberto-coin-tiny-treasures-circle-pendant-diamond.jpg))

"Yes... I mean, it wasn't the whole thing but I did spot him out in the ocean during a storm..." Melanie sighed, gently taking the necklace and fastening it back around her neck.

11/30/2012 #145
AdamsApple17

((Ah, got it that time. It's very pretty, looks like a necklace I got my girlfriend once except it was blue topaz))

Peter listened to her talk with genuine interest, learning about her, listening to her voice. It was comforting, in an odd way, listening to her speak to him. He soon finished his dinner and emptied his goblet of wine.

11/30/2012 #146
Etoile x Noire

Melanie took refreshing sip of wine and set it back down. She sighed in content thinking back to the days she spent with him. "However, that day, I found out a secret about him that no one else knew." she stated, her voice a little sad sounding.

11/30/2012 #147
AdamsApple17

Peter leaned back into his chair. "What was it?"

11/30/2012 #148
Etoile x Noire
"He was a Pirate himself. I didn't know what to make of him at first when I found this out but after a few years, when I turned the age of 10, he left and went off somewhere," Melane explained, "He could be out there on another ship for all I know but, in a way he was like my first love. I never saw him again. You remind me of him."
11/30/2012 #149
AdamsApple17

Peter smiled a little half smile. "Oh? What was this lads name?"

11/30/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member