Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Etoile x Noire

"I... don't know..." She stated quietly. "I can't even remember his name... It was so long ago... I just remember his eyes and the day he gave me this pendant. That's it."

11/30/2012 . Edited 12/1/2012 #151
AdamsApple17

Peter shrugged. "It's quite the odds you've set yourself up against of finding him again." he told her, standing from his seat. "It's getting quite late, Im sure you're tired, hm?"

12/1/2012 #152
Etoile x Noire

"Well, what am I supposed to do? Wait until he magically appears?" Melanie questioned, standing up. "I'm not really tired after this talk..."

12/1/2012 #153
AdamsApple17

"Well Im tired. And sore." He said, indicating the bandage around his upper left arm. "So I'm going to bed," he tugged his shirt over his head, "you don't have to join me at the moment. Explore a little if you like. But stay out of my private office and I would suggest you avoid the crews quarters." Peter flopped backward on the bed with a tired sigh.

12/1/2012 #154
Etoile x Noire

Melanie nodded, taking in everything Peter said. "Of course." she agreed, then turned to make her way up to the top deck. She most likely wasn't going to go below anyways and she didn't know where his private office was, so that was taken care of but she'd probably come across it without even realizing it. Stepping out into the cool night air, she gazed up at the many twinkling stars in the sky. She hoped that he would come back soon- if he ever did.

12/1/2012 #155
SolarChaser

Katri was high up in the crow's nest, where she slept sometimes when she felt particularly gloomy. When she heard Melanie walking around on the deck, Katri dropped herself onto the rigging and gracefully, and silently swung herself down to a dark corner of the deck where she would be unseen, and then she expertly slid herself into Peter's quarters. She did this with expertise, because, she had done it many times before. Shutting the door she looked over her shoulder at him. "We need to talk."

12/1/2012 #156
AdamsApple17

Peter jolted when he heard Katri's voice. He sat up sharply in bed, surprised. "God Katri, give a man a little warning would you?"

12/1/2012 #157
SolarChaser

"Next time maybe," she said, walking forward to stand at the edge of the bed. "We need to talk about how crazy I think you are. What the hell are you thinking?" Katri asked incredulously, gesturing backwards, where Melanie was on the deck. "She's not just any other girl you can just pick up and keep here. This is dangerous. It could be to the gallows for all of us."

12/1/2012 #158
AdamsApple17

Peter sighed, knowing this conversation between the two of them would have come up sooner or later. "You're right Katri, she's not just any other girl. She's special."

12/1/2012 #159
SolarChaser

Katri narrowed her eyes. "You know thats not what I meant. Peter she's a governor's child. You don't think there's not half the Royal Carribean Navy out looking for her? If we keep her here they'll find us eventually. And if we take her home we'll have a brand on our arms and a noose around our necks before we hit the dock."

12/1/2012 #160
AdamsApple17

He stood up from the bed, his features contorted angrily. "Then what exactly do you suggest we do with her?"

12/1/2012 #161
SolarChaser

"We make port, gather supplies, and leave her." She hissed. "Or better yet, dump her ass in a row boat now."

12/1/2012 #162
AdamsApple17

"You know I won't do that." He growled. Peter turned his head slightly, his features softening. "Not to her."

12/1/2012 #163
SolarChaser

Her eyes widened slightly, then settled back into a glare. "Please Peter, you can't start developing feelings for this girl now." She said in and urgent and insisting tone. She sighed.

"You're a pirate."

12/1/2012 #164
AdamsApple17

He snorted. "Yes Katri I know." Peter muttered sourly. "And do not be so absurd as to make the assumption of my feelings for her. The thought it ridiculous. You know how feel about bringing a girl into my life that way, I would never put Melanie in that position. Not to mention putting her in that much danger. She just... Im not sure what it is but she is special."

12/1/2012 #165
SolarChaser

Katri put her hands up, indicating that she wasn't discussing this anymore. "I don't care what you do or how you do it, just get rid of your little girlfriend. Or you'll have the deaths of all of us on your hands." She turned on her heel and left his quarters with a slam of the door, heading below decks to her cot on the middle level.

12/1/2012 #166
OtomostheCrazy

William walked by Katrina while she was storming off somewhere.

"You look pissed."

12/1/2012 #167
SolarChaser

Katri barely looked over her shoulder. "I'm always pissed."

12/1/2012 #168
OtomostheCrazy

"Yeah, but you seem more pissed now than ever."

12/1/2012 #169
SolarChaser

Instead of going towards the crew's quarters, Katri decided to keep going down the stairwell to storage so she could pull out a fresh bottle for a drink. "I'm fine." She muttered. "Who are you?"

12/1/2012 #170
OtomostheCrazy

"William Daniels, but I'm usually called Cutlass Bill."

William took out some of the rum he stole from the Wave Ripper and drank some

12/1/2012 #171
SolarChaser

Katri came down the last few steps to the very bottom of the ship. It was dark, and the rickety and creaking sounds of the wood were loud. She moved to the far wall where wall racks were filled with bottles that held all types of alcohol, she thumbed through the shelves, and then found what she was looking for. Katri pulled the bottle out and uncorked it, sighing in relief as she took a long drink. She took the bottle away from her lips. "I'm Katri." She said in a monotone.

12/1/2012 . Edited 12/1/2012 #172
OtomostheCrazy

William drunk some more and then tried to start a conversation.

"You're Captain certainly is different."

12/1/2012 #173
Etoile x Noire

Melanie gazed sorrowfully out into the sea and closed her eyes, blinking back tears. "Dammit." She cursed, "Why must I be like this?" She breathed in and out, trying to soothe her nerves. She wiped away the water in forming in her eyes, and smoothed out the gown Peter had given to her. "I should head back inside, it's getting a bit windy out here and I'll probably catch a cold." She sighed once again, then made her way back to the Captain's quarters. Slowly opening the door, she peered inside and saw Peter awake. Stepping quickly inside, she immediately shut the door behind her. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" She questioned apologetically.

12/1/2012 #174
AdamsApple17

He looked up at the door opening, thinking it was Katri coming to argue the matter further, but he relaxed seeing it was Melanie. "Hm? Oh no, you didn wake me."

12/1/2012 #175
SolarChaser

"If by different you mean a real pain in the ass, then yeah, he's different."

12/1/2012 #176
OtomostheCrazy

"I don't know anything about that, but he seems a bit too proper for me to get used to."

12/1/2012 #177
Etoile x Noire

Melanie smiled slightly, relieved that she hadn't disturbed him. She walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down on it. "Are you alright? You seem as if you're stressed out by something."

12/1/2012 #178
SolarChaser

Katri sat down on a barrel, and she took another swig. "He's big on honor, and what it means to be a man. He's far too virtuous and has too many morals to be a pirate."

12/1/2012 #179
AdamsApple17

"What?" He asked distractedly, half listening to her as his thoughts were speeding at two hundred miles per hour in his head. "I'm alright." He said, leaning back against his pillow with a sigh.

12/1/2012 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member