Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
SolarChaser
Lixa's Adventure thingy.
3/24/2012 #1
SolarChaser

((What are you doing? ^-^))

Lilly touched Niko's shoulder. "I'm going hunting." she pulled her hood up and walked into the dense forest. 3/24/2012 #2
AdamsApple17
((Haha, nothing.)) Mason stepped carefully over twigs, stalking a deer as silently as possible through the woods with a longbow.
3/24/2012 #3
SolarChaser

((You're staring ^-^))

Lilly climbed up into a tree, slinking around from branch to branch a little noisily, she morphed and balanced on her paws in the tree, sniffing the air for signs of food.

3/24/2012 #4
AdamsApple17
((Am I? :D)) Mason sucked in a breath and stepped behind a tree, trying to stay downwind of the animal.
3/24/2012 #5
SolarChaser

((lol yes, yes u r. stop doing that!))

Lilly inhaled, and smiled inwardly, catching the scent of a big deer.

3/24/2012 #6
AdamsApple17
((Doing what? :] )) Mason notched an arrow and drew back, aiming at the deer.
3/24/2012 #7
SolarChaser

((staring at me while you're typing! XD its weird! you're not even looking at your screen, you're just staring, its creepy :3))

Lilly growled and rolled her shoulderblades, coming in eyesight with the deer. Her nose was oblivious to the scent of the stranger.

3/24/2012 #8
AdamsApple17
((Haha, that's the point baby.)) Mason smiled, and crouched, touching the fly feather of the arrow to the corner of his mouth.
3/24/2012 #9
SolarChaser

((lol, you think everyone's asleep yet?))

Lilly lunged from the tree at the deer.

3/24/2012 #10
AdamsApple17
((Most likely, it was a long day. Why don't you bring your computer over here and sit by me on the bed? I'm lonely.)) Mason let his arrow fly the same time there was a flash of movement, his eyes widened and then narrowed in confusion. Was that a.. wolf?
3/24/2012 #11
SolarChaser

((haha, i'd like to, but cant if we're gonna keep rping. my computers near dead and i've got the charger plugged in behind the desk here. lol we havent said one word out loud since we turned on our computers.))

Lilly howled in pain, an arrow sprouted from her hindquarters and she fell off the deer, it sprinted away unharmed.

3/24/2012 #12
AdamsApple17
((Ha, yeah I know. Well you look tired anyway, come on over here and I'll turn my laptop off and we'll get some sleep.)) Mason dropped his bow and darted forward to the wolf, he could tell it was female from the build. She was a very beautiful animal. "Ah. I'm so sorry." his hands hovered above the embedded arrow uncertainly.
3/24/2012 #13
SolarChaser

((lol i am a little tired. but you know that if i shut my computer off and hop on that bed with you we're not gonna get much sleep ^-^))

Lilly morphed painfully and squinted her eyes shut and yanked the arrow out with gritted teeth. "Good job." she growled at the man sarcastically. 3/24/2012 #14
AdamsApple17
((Probably :) Which is exactly my point, c'mere.)) Mason ran his hand through his hair with wide eyes, staring at the beautiful girl that sat in the wolf's place, blood dripped from her thigh but it was quickly closing. "Ah.."
3/24/2012 #15
SolarChaser
((are you home safe?)) "Well don't just sit there and stare, help me up." Lilly grumbled, holding her hand over the wound.
3/25/2012 #16
AdamsApple17
((Yeah I did, no worries Sammy.)) Mason reached out timidly and wrapped his hand around the girls arm, pulling her gingerly to her feet. "I'm really sorry. I.. I was aiming for the deer.. and then you, a wolf.. what are you?"
3/25/2012 #17
SolarChaser
((you bruised me ^-^)) Lilly scowled and pulled her arm away a little. "Gee, what a way to start an introduction. Do you always shoot someone then ask what the hell they are?" she snapped.
3/25/2012 #18
AdamsApple17
((Did I really?? I'm sorry, well damn now I feel really bad.)) Mason's eyes widened. "Um, no. I'm sorry." he repeated. "I'm Mason, and.. do you need any help with that?" he asked, his eyes on her leg.
3/25/2012 #19
SolarChaser
((lol relax, im just teasing u, even though you seriously did bruise my collarbone lol ^-^))Lilly brushed herself off. "Lilly." she said curtly. "And no, I just need to find my friends."
3/25/2012 #20
AdamsApple17
"Your friends? Let me help you find them then." he offered his hand to her.
3/25/2012 #21
SolarChaser
"Well I supposed it's the least you can do." she took his hand and stepped out of the woods with him into the field, limping slightly. "Lixa!? Niko!?" she called.
3/25/2012 #22
AdamsApple17
((Have you talked to Christian today?)) Mason looked around the field, his hunting skills zoning as he scanned the area for signs of people.
3/25/2012 #23
SolarChaser
((Christian who? ^-^)) Lilly pulled him forward and started walking. "Come on, they probably went back to the castle."
3/25/2012 #24
AdamsApple17
((Ha-ha, very funny.)) Mason followed behind her with their hands linked, still looking around to see if he could catch any sight of anyone.
3/25/2012 #25
SolarChaser
((I thought it was ^-^)) Lilly let go of Mason's hand and called out for Nikolai or Lixa again.
3/25/2012 #26
AdamsApple17
((You think everything is funny X3)) Mason cleared his throat in the silence between the two of them. "Who are we looking for again?"
3/25/2012 #27
SolarChaser
((lol this is true XD but that was funny.)) She looked over her shoulder at him. "Lixa and Nikolai, they're brothers." Lilly said vaguely.
3/25/2012 #28
Xian-Cox
Nikolai's eyes shot open from his deep sleep. "Lil!" He called out, scrambling from his bed and rushing out into the castle. He and into Lilly's direction, Lix already by his side. "What happened!?" Nikolai yelled worried.
3/25/2012 #29
SolarChaser
"Bird brain over here launched an arrow at me." she grumbled, touching the bloody wound on her thigh.
3/25/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member