Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Milde the tough Teddy

Hartwall is a huge area. In the north there a snowy mountains, ancient forests stretch from west to south where it eventually turns into a jungle and in the east the grassy plains seem to reach as far as the eye can see.

A thousand years ago humans came to the area of Hartwall in search of a better living conditions. Then they hunted the mystical creatures for food and out of fear. Now the civilized people still hunts them for food and out of fear, but also for selfish reasons such as fur. Also many have mythical creatures as their pets or slaves, and some are used in all kinds of experiment, especially those who resemble humans.

The conservation area was founded a few decades ago to protect mythical creatures for being killed to the point of extinction. The rangers patrol the area for any poachers but they always get past some of the birbed rangers.

The conservation area isn't safe anymore and all the creatures can do is run and hide, or is it?

5/11/2012 #1
Young Artist

((Could I join or are elves not allowed?))

5/20/2012 #2
Milde the tough Teddy

(Yeah, of course. Every mythical creature is allowed :] )

5/20/2012 #3
Milde the tough Teddy

Mihkku peeked behind the bush watching as three human men were dragging some kind of feline in a net to the direction of the border. His legs were shaking as he sat in the bush holding his breath. A few minutes and that lifless thing could have been him. It had been a close call. Too close for his liking so he stayed at the bush for the next four hours.

6/6/2012 . Edited 6/18/2012 #4
Liveey123348

(OMFG hai teddy!)

6/10/2012 #5
Milde the tough Teddy

(Hello! xb )

6/11/2012 #6
OtomostheCrazy

(Um... Hi. I really like the idea of this RP, so should I get my OC to do something? Like find your OC and take him to the other humans, or to the Hartwall place or something?)

6/17/2012 #7
Milde the tough Teddy

(Hey :) He is already in the area but you could accidentally stumble upon him :D )

6/19/2012 #8
OtomostheCrazy

(Yokay!)

Oto appeared in the area, wincing in pain from his tattoo's dimension-traveling ability. He looked around and saw some men doing something. When tried to walk over to them, he tripped over a bush, and found some sort of creature.

(Sorry. I don't know what creature Mihkku is. -_-')

6/19/2012 #9
Milde the tough Teddy

(He's a centaur but unfortunately his size is that of a small pony's...)

Mihkku was shoked at the sudden appearance of another human and would have let out a very frightened yelp if he wasn't biting his tongue. He started backing slowly away from the man, occasionally glancing at the hunters.

6/20/2012 #10
OtomostheCrazy

"Huh? What the heck are you glancing at?"

Oto looked at the hunters and put the pieces together. He then talked to the centaur.

"What you're scared of some hunters? Why not fight them? I know I want to."

He smiled showing his sharp teeth.

6/20/2012 #11
Milde the tough Teddy

"They have guns and I don't wish to die!" Mihkku whispered shaking his head. He wasn't too sure of this human either. He wondered if he had had any chance to survive if he'd make a run for it now.

6/21/2012 #12
Liveey123348

((can I join? No ones posting in fiery :s))

6/21/2012 #13
Milde the tough Teddy

(Of course you can! xD)

6/21/2012 #14
Liveey123348

Amyu wandered gazing at the morning sky, it wasnt as beautiful as night though. Amyu sighed glancing around for the first time to look out for humans, even though they werent going to go after her, she was still affraid.

6/21/2012 #15
OtomostheCrazy

Oto looked at Mihkku.

"Heheheh. I am going to enjoy this even more then..."

His smile grew wider and his gauntlets started to be surrounded by electricity.

"The thrill of death... It feels wonderful as usual!"

He zoomed toward the hunters with the intent to kill.

6/21/2012 #16
Milde the tough Teddy

Mihkku's eyes widened and he ducked behind the bush, shutting his eyes tight. "Why did I ever leave the herd?" He wailed quietly.

6/21/2012 #17
OtomostheCrazy

Oto returned to Mihkku with his body bloodied. Behind him were the bodies of the hunters, all deceased.

"Hey, centaur. Those hunters are dead now. You can stop hiding."

6/21/2012 #18
Milde the tough Teddy

Mihkku looked up at him with fearfull eyes. "Y-you're not going to hurt me?" He stammered lightly and wrinkled his nose at the smell of blood.

6/21/2012 #19
OtomostheCrazy

"Hm? Oh right, you don't know me very well. No. I'm not going to hurt you."

Oto took off his gauntlets and placed them in his bag.

"Hey, where exactly am I, anyway?"

6/21/2012 #20
Liveey123348

Amyu's head shot up, the smell of death made her nose crinkle, transforming to her wolf form she ran through the forest connecting to a pathway, her marks glowing in the shadows of the trees.

6/21/2012 #21
Milde the tough Teddy

Mihkku calmed down a little at the man's words. "You're in Hartwall... More precisely in a conservation area built to protect things like me." His tail swayed a little as he got up on his four legs. "Where did you come from?"

6/21/2012 . Edited 6/21/2012 #22
Liveey123348

Amyu came across an opening, dead people lay on the ground not far from her. Sensing two other bodies she ducked farther into the woods in a search, her glowing eyes in the darkness watched two figures... She didnt know what or who they were, but she observed them carefully with cautious eyes.

6/21/2012 #23
Milde the tough Teddy

Mihkku looked at the man curiously, when his ears picked up a noise, a thull thud on the ground, but he didn't think too much of it. It seemed so far away. He did glance quickly towards the woods though, just in case.

(Brb, dinner.)

6/21/2012 . Edited 6/21/2012 #24
Liveey123348

Amyu's ears twitched in annoyance, as she ducked farther into the darkness, slowly melding into the forest. The glow of her markings would be visible to some, but she was unsure, she continued to gaze at them, her wolf form bristling as her muscles twitched.

6/21/2012 #25
OtomostheCrazy

"Well, to answer your question. I'm from a different dimension." said Oto with a blank expression.

"If that's too hard to understand, then it's a different version of this world. Back there, I haven't even HEARD the thought of a conservation area. And by the looks of it."

Oto looked back at the dead hunters.

"This place isn't doing a very good job."

6/21/2012 #26
Milde the tough Teddy

"At first this place was like a paradise but now..." Mihkku shook his head lightly sad. "We have learned that trusting a human is like trusting a theif to guard your money.No offence." He glanced up at him, feeling nervous like someone was watching them.

6/21/2012 #27
OtomostheCrazy

"None taken."

Oto sat down on the ground.

"But here's the thing about the thief. If the thief was not interested in stealing the money, but interested in stealing a hat. Would you trust them to guard your money then?"

6/21/2012 #28
Liveey123348

Amyu bared her teeth, her wolf-side becoming cautiously violent, she slowly crept closer, her claws barley making sound as she slowly made her way towards them.

6/21/2012 #29
Milde the tough Teddy

Mihkku frowned as he contemplated the question. "No, I wouldn't." He replied shaking his head. "Because he could always change his mind." He explained and looked at the man waiting for him to say something to try to prove him wrong. He didn't notice the chilling feeling that crept up his spine and into his legs.

6/21/2012 . Edited 6/21/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member