Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
BreezeRogue63

These are the vast rolling hills of the land of Criladi. To the left there is a large kingdom called the Kingdom of Caldin. It is very dull and most of the inhabitants are miserable. Magic has been banned in that kingdom. The only way you could use it is if you left the dreaded place. off into the plains.

In the plains themselves there are things no one has ever imagined. many creatures inhabit the place. on the far side of the vast hills is a dark forest. most have not lived to tell about it however.

9/9/2012 #1
ReallyWonder

((Hi, I know you've been gone for a while and I hate to be on your case back to back like this, but I'm just re-enforcing the rules. And this case you need to ask a admin/mod before you post a new thread. It's the second rule of this forum which can be seen on the Rules PLEASE READ thread. This looks completely fine to me :) And like an interesting topic. Just remember to run new topic ideas by either me or Orio or Ibex in the Questions thread, Other Stuff thread, or PM us.))

9/9/2012 #2
OtomostheCrazy

(I'm going to use my OC Kite for this one. Who should start?)

9/9/2012 #3
BreezeRogue63
[Hmm. I think I'll start.] Abira looked around in the quiet of the night. No one was awake, it seemed. if they were, they certainly weren't doing anything. Good. She had to leave without anyone noticing her. That was much easier said than done... She pulled the hood of her cloak onto her head. Silently she made her way through the kingdom.
9/9/2012 #4
OtomostheCrazy

Kite walked around the city. He had to spend the time while his base was undergoing repairs. He walked around until night time, and even then he walked.

"This town is ungodly huge." he stated blandly

9/9/2012 #5
reimuhakurei4

(Since this is just starting, it will be easier for me to RP)

"In what way do you mean?" Lilith asked Kite calmly as she came up behind him. "This means there are many people you can befriend... Why do you say it is ungodly huge?" she stated softly.

9/9/2012 #6
BreezeRogue63
[Nice to see you joining us Rei :)] Abira froze when she heard the two voices. She did her best to sneak behind them. 'I must not be seen.' Who knew what they would do if they saw the princess sneaking out of the castle?...Would they even know she was the princess...? Too many questions. [If you're confused don't worry. I'll explain later.]
9/9/2012 #7
reimuhakurei4

(Thanks!*_*)

Lilith stopped when she felt a very familiar aura drift through... Perhaps the Princess? "There's no use in hiding..." she told Abira softly. Sighing, she closed her eyes. "Come out..."

9/9/2012 #8
OtomostheCrazy

Kite was about to answer the question, when Lilith spoke about the prioncess.

"That explains why this place is so big. This is part of a kingdom isn't it?"

9/9/2012 #9
BreezeRogue63
Abira bit her lip. She lingered in the shadows, not ready to come out yet. The princess knew some time or other she'd have to come out of her hiding place. She just hoped it was later...
9/9/2012 #10
reimuhakurei4
"Yes," Lilith answered simply. "Come out, young one." she called softly.
9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #11
BreezeRogue63

Abira clenched her fists. She slipped out of the shadows. The princess could tell already things would start to go downhill from that action.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #12
reimuhakurei4
Lilith turned around to greet the princess. "Princess, why are you out here... on the streets?" Lilith questioned the younger girl.
9/9/2012 #13
BreezeRogue63

"... What would you say if I was running away?" Abira questioned from under her hood. Her voice was soft but firm.

9/9/2012 #14
reimuhakurei4
Lilith's eyes went wide for a fraction of a second before squinting down at the younger girl. "Princess, you do realize you are committing a grave sin if you run away." Lilith stated sternly. "What brought you to that conclusion?"
9/9/2012 #15
BreezeRogue63

"If I stay here, I will get killed. For sure." Abira's gaze was emotionless.

9/9/2012 #16
reimuhakurei4
"How so? They are your family are they not?" Lilith questioned softly. "What intentions do they have of killing you?"
9/9/2012 #17
BreezeRogue63

"Well...it's not exactly my parents," Abira explained. "It's...it's the advisor. He..." She trailed off, not knowing how to explain.

So, instead, the princess held out her hand. A small orb of light floated in her palm.

"This is why I will die."

9/9/2012 #18
OtomostheCrazy

"A floating orb of light? What's so special about that?"

Kite had no idea what that little bit of magic could do to get a person killed

9/9/2012 #19
BreezeRogue63

Abira looked sharply over to Kite. "You don't understand, do you? Magic has been banned here." She closed her hand, extinguishing the light.

9/9/2012 #20
reimuhakurei4
"I see..." Lilith began softly, "You will die because you are a holder of magic. As am I. Would you like to join Kite and I on our journey?" Lilith questioned smiling warmly. "You seem to have no place to go, or the basic skills for survival..."
9/9/2012 #21
BreezeRogue63

Abira huffed. "I have some survival skills," she protested. "If you count fighting, that is."

9/9/2012 #22
reimuhakurei4
"My apologies. I assumed that you weren't sure because you were pampered your whole life... until now..." Lilith explained softly. "Do you have any money? Or transportation?"
9/9/2012 #23
BreezeRogue63

"I have a purse of gold, yes," Abira replied. "No transportation."

9/9/2012 #24
reimuhakurei4
"What happens when you run out?" Lilith questioned Abira. "You won't have any money. As for transportation, how will you get around without a horse? Or some type of transportation? Will you walk?"
9/9/2012 #25
BreezeRogue63

"I'll just take what I need if I run out," Abira replied bluntly. "I'll walk."

9/9/2012 #26
OtomostheCrazy

"Walking will make things go slower. Evntually the people after you will catch up, because they have transportation faster than you."

Kite knew what would happen if a fugitive just walks or runs away. They would get caught again easily.

9/9/2012 #27
reimuhakurei4
"What Kite says is true. This is why I'm offering for you to come with us on our journey." Lilith stated calmly.
9/9/2012 #28
BreezeRogue63

Abira pursed her lips together. She stood still, silent, for the longest time.

"...Oh, alright," she said finally. "I'll come."

9/9/2012 #29
OtomostheCrazy

"Tch. two magic wielders and a kinetic psychic. My travels just keep getting stranger everyday."

Kite looked around.

"The first thing we have to do is find transportation. Anyone have any idea where that might be?"

9/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member