Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
AdamsApple17

A large city made up of skyscrapers and big name enterprises where millions live and work. Humans along with millions of other types of species live here, though the humans are unaware of the presence of magic or the creatures they live and work alongside with.

Warning: This thread is specifically M rated. Heavy sexual themes, language and violence.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #1
AdamsApple17

Today, Maddox decided to go for a stroll through the streets, and as he walked he recieved many stares. All the women looked at him with lust in their eyes as he was the most beautiful man they have ever laid eyes upon. He could smell their arousals as he passed by them, but he was used to it, having lived through it on a day-to-day basis for hundreds of years. He even got the same effect from men he passed by.

10/27/2012 #2
SolarChaser

Alice walked along the streets of the city, taking in her new surroundings. Although she's been in the city for a few weeks already, she hasn't taken the time to explore her new home. She figured today was the perfect day to do that.

It was the first sunny day of the week and Alice quickly seized the opportunity to go out. She didn't have any girlfriends to hang out with, but she didn't mind. She had gotten used to being alone since she moved to the city.

Alice had some extra money, so she figured it would be a good day to do a little shopping. As she thought about what she wanted to get herself, the display window of a small boutique caught her eye. She paused and took a few minutes to admire the clothes and jewelry.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #3
AdamsApple17

Maddox was approaching the same boutique where Alice was admiring the displays and thought about paying a visit to the shop, thinking it was time to get a new suit sine he was in the area. He approached the front door, not once giving Alice a single glance as he passed her and entered the boutique where he was immediately greeted by the store owner who bowed and showed Maddox the latest fabrics that came in from Europe.

10/27/2012 #4
SolarChaser

Alice followed Maddox in the boutique and headed straight for the sales racks. She may have extra money, but it wasn't enough to buy anything at full price. One of the employees approached her and asked if she needed any help.

"Actually, yes," she replied, putting back a shirt on the rack. "I saw this beautiful ring at the display window. It was silver with some intricate carvings on it."

The lady led her to the counter, where most of the jewelry was displayed. "The rings on the right are on sale."

10/27/2012 #5
AdamsApple17

"We have many fine suits ready to be tailored for our finest customer, Mr. Northman." said the owner who was short and stout with a receding hairline. Maddox was looking at each of the new suits, critiquing each of them carefully. True, he had a closet and more full of clothes and accessories that any man of style would kill to have, and true that he had no need for a new suit. He was simply bored and was just simply enjoying the thought of making his assistant run around like a headless chicken.

10/27/2012 . Edited by ReallyWonder, 10/27/2012 #6
SolarChaser

"Only the rings on the right?" she asked.

The lady nodded.

"How much is that one?" Alice asked, pointing to a ring on the far left. It was the one she had been looking at.

The saleslady took the ring out from the display and placed it in front of Alice. "This one's $180."

Alice frowned, upset that she couldn't afford the ring. Well, she had just enough money to buy it, but she didn't really want to spend her savings on just one ring.

10/27/2012 #7
AdamsApple17

Maddox looked away from the suits to Alice after hearing her shock at the selection of the jewelry. Instantly he knew that she couldn't afford even the cheapest items in the store.

10/27/2012 . Edited by ReallyWonder, 10/27/2012 #8
SolarChaser

Alice took one last look at the ring before pushing it away. "Thank you."

The lady nodded, putting the ring back in the display. "Do you need help with anything else?"

"No," she replied with a small smile. With a heavy sigh, she made her way to the boutique's entrance. It was pointless to look around because everything was too expensive for her, even the items on sale.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #9
AdamsApple17

Maddox passed up the suits, telling the owner he would be back to buy one later as he went to the display case and asked to buy the ring Alice had been looking at.

10/27/2012 #10
Xian-Cox

Allen strolled through the streets, hands tucked deep in his pockets with a surefire smirk on his face. His chain bounced on his hip as he passed people by stopping in a small shop every now and again. He didn't really have an agenda today, and thought about going to a local bar and starting a brawl.

"Should be fun." He sighed to himself, pulling his hands from his pockets and staring at them "Getting rough and bloodied up."

10/27/2012 #11
SolarChaser

Alice paused outside the boutique's entrance, looking up and down the streets. She wasn't sure where to go next. If the stores were as expensive as the boutique, she should just forget about buying anything.

I should just go home.

Just when she was about to head home, she spotted a nail salon on the other side of the street. Her eyes brightened instantly. "I wouldn't mind getting a mani-pedi today," she said to herself with a smile.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #12
AdamsApple17

(Ah finally! Another guy to talk to. Welcome back to the forum pal.)

As Maddox left the boutigue with a small box he put into his pocket, he saw Alice heading towards a nail salon. With an idea forming in his head he followed her, but remained at a decent distance from her and waited a few moments after she had gone inside the salon before entering, leaving the small box with the discount ring inside and card. He informed the woman at the front desk who it was for before leaving.

10/27/2012 #13
SolarChaser

Alice had come at the right time. Business was a little slow that day, so she was taken care of immediately. While her feet were soaking in the foot bath, a woman came up to her, holding out a small box.

"This is for you. It's from a young man," she said, dropping the small box on Alice's lap.

"A young man?" Alice asked, confused. "There must be some mistake. It must be for some other woman. I don't know any ma-"

"I'm sure it's you. You're the only with red hair here." With that, the lady left.

Alice shook the box, wondering what was inside. Curiosity getting the best of her, she opened the lid. Inside was the ring she had been looking at at the boutique.

10/27/2012 #14
Xian-Cox

(It feels good to be back)

Allen kept walking, strolling past a nail salon and decided to take a break, leaning against the outside wall of the salon and pulling a carton of cigarettes from his back pocket. He pulled one from the carton, along with a lighter and light up puffing peacefully relaxing.

Allen smiled, and waved at people passing by.

10/27/2012 #15
AdamsApple17

Maddox walked right by Allen, eyeing him slightly but paying him no mind otherwise.

Attached to the box he instructed for Alice to get was a business card with a note written on the back with beautiful handwriting that read: Come to the Day Breaker night club at 11 pm tonight to the office in the basement of the building. This card will be your ticket in.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #16
SolarChaser

Alice pursed her lips. She had heard about that club from a few of her co-workers.

I guess I'm going clubbin' tonight, she thought, putting her new ring on.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #17
Xian-Cox

(lol first time posting and I already make a mistake. Light should be lit.)

Allen smiled at Maddox, and many other people before deciding to continue on his way to the bar. He put the cigarette bud out on the wall and began to walk away from the salon.

10/27/2012 #18
AdamsApple17

Later that night at the club, it was as lively and full of people as always, the women dressed scandalously and the men all staring at them. The music was loud, the lights were flashing, and everyone was having a good, raunchy time.

(I think I've been waiting a full month to use that word.)

10/27/2012 #19
SolarChaser

((lol, raunchy?))

Alice, sporting a short, simple black dress and heels, was at the club at around 11 PM according to her watch. She was waiting in line outside, holding the card in her hands.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #20
Xian-Cox

Allen stepped into the nightclub, after several minutes of arguing with the bouncers to get in after waiting a near hour. "Now...lets try and start some trouble."

10/27/2012 #21
AdamsApple17

(Haha, yep.)

The bouncer at the door was holding a clipboard with a list of names, allowing only a select few to enter while the rest had to wait in line.

10/27/2012 #22
SolarChaser

Alice looked at the message written on the card again.

If this is my ticket in, then I guess I don't need to wait in line, she thought.

With that, Alice headed straight to the front of the line, earning her a few glares, but she didn't really care at the moment. She was anxious to meet the man who had given her the ring. Once she reached the front of the line, she showed the bouncer the card.

10/27/2012 #23
AdamsApple17

The bouncer hurrumphed when Alice came near, having been tired of fighting along with another troublesome looking young boy who he had finally let through. He took a glance at her card and nodded, letting her through.

10/27/2012 #24
SolarChaser

Alice was greeted by the smell of alcohol and sweat as she entered the club. It was beyond full. As she slowly made her way towards the bar, squeezing through the many bodies grinding on the dance floor, all she could think about was the mystery man who had given her the ring. It slightly creeped her out, but her insatiable curiosity clouded her better judgement. She bumped particularly hard into a handsome man with short black hair. She blushed at her clumsiness and at his attractiveness. "Oh! I'm sorry excuse me."

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #25
AdamsApple17

Maddox was sitting in his office, not bothering to look at the giant monitor that showed every camera angle in his club while he was reading through documents and proposals.

10/27/2012 #26
Xian-Cox

Allen smiled, walking around the noisy club. "Hey how yah' doin'?" He said cheerfully to every female he saw.

10/27/2012 #27
SolarChaser

((Lol, Alice bumped into Allen in the post up there.))

10/27/2012 #28
Xian-Cox

((XD sorry i'm trying to play Left 4 dead 2 and post.)) Allen looked at the women who had bumped into and winked, "It cost money to touch honey. That'll either be 200 dollars or a night to ourselves."

10/27/2012 #29
SolarChaser

Alice looked at the attractive man dumbfoundedly, her mouth slightly agape and small stutters escaped her throat nervously as her face flushed bright pink under the hot lights. "Uh...er..." Was all she managed to choke out.

10/27/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member