Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
AdamsApple17

A large city made up of skyscrapers and big name enterprises where millions live and work. Humans along with millions of other types of species live here, though the humans are unaware of the presence of magic or the creatures they live and work alongside with.

Warning: This thread is specifically M rated. Heavy sexual themes, language and violence.

10/27/2012 . Edited by Ibex, 11/2/2014 #1
Xian-Cox

Allen strolled through the streets, hands tucked deep in his pockets with a surefire smirk on his face. His chain bounced on his hip as he passed people by stopping in a small shop every now and again. He didn't really have an agenda today, and thought about going to a local bar and starting a brawl.

"Should be fun." He sighed to himself, pulling his hands from his pockets and staring at them "Getting rough and bloodied up."

10/27/2012 #2
SolarChaser

Alice paused outside the boutique's entrance, looking up and down the streets. She wasn't sure where to go next. If the stores were as expensive as the boutique, she should just forget about buying anything.

I should just go home.

Just when she was about to head home, she spotted a nail salon on the other side of the street. Her eyes brightened instantly. "I wouldn't mind getting a mani-pedi today," she said to herself with a smile.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #3
SolarChaser

Alice had come at the right time. Business was a little slow that day, so she was taken care of immediately. While her feet were soaking in the foot bath, a woman came up to her, holding out a small box.

"This is for you. It's from a young man," she said, dropping the small box on Alice's lap.

"A young man?" Alice asked, confused. "There must be some mistake. It must be for some other woman. I don't know any ma-"

"I'm sure it's you. You're the only with red hair here." With that, the lady left.

Alice shook the box, wondering what was inside. Curiosity getting the best of her, she opened the lid. Inside was the ring she had been looking at at the boutique.

10/27/2012 #4
Xian-Cox

(It feels good to be back)

Allen kept walking, strolling past a nail salon and decided to take a break, leaning against the outside wall of the salon and pulling a carton of cigarettes from his back pocket. He pulled one from the carton, along with a lighter and light up puffing peacefully relaxing.

Allen smiled, and waved at people passing by.

10/27/2012 #5
SolarChaser

Alice pursed her lips. She had heard about that club from a few of her co-workers.

I guess I'm going clubbin' tonight, she thought, putting her new ring on.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #6
Xian-Cox

(lol first time posting and I already make a mistake. Light should be lit.)

Allen smiled at Maddox, and many other people before deciding to continue on his way to the bar. He put the cigarette bud out on the wall and began to walk away from the salon.

10/27/2012 #7
SolarChaser

((lol, raunchy?))

Alice, sporting a short, simple black dress and heels, was at the club at around 11 PM according to her watch. She was waiting in line outside, holding the card in her hands.

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #8
Xian-Cox

Allen stepped into the nightclub, after several minutes of arguing with the bouncers to get in after waiting a near hour. "Now...lets try and start some trouble."

10/27/2012 #9
SolarChaser

Alice looked at the message written on the card again.

If this is my ticket in, then I guess I don't need to wait in line, she thought.

With that, Alice headed straight to the front of the line, earning her a few glares, but she didn't really care at the moment. She was anxious to meet the man who had given her the ring. Once she reached the front of the line, she showed the bouncer the card.

10/27/2012 #10
SolarChaser

Alice was greeted by the smell of alcohol and sweat as she entered the club. It was beyond full. As she slowly made her way towards the bar, squeezing through the many bodies grinding on the dance floor, all she could think about was the mystery man who had given her the ring. It slightly creeped her out, but her insatiable curiosity clouded her better judgement. She bumped particularly hard into a handsome man with short black hair. She blushed at her clumsiness and at his attractiveness. "Oh! I'm sorry excuse me."

10/27/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #11
Xian-Cox

Allen smiled, walking around the noisy club. "Hey how yah' doin'?" He said cheerfully to every female he saw.

10/27/2012 #12
SolarChaser

((Lol, Alice bumped into Allen in the post up there.))

10/27/2012 #13
Xian-Cox

((XD sorry i'm trying to play Left 4 dead 2 and post.)) Allen looked at the women who had bumped into and winked, "It cost money to touch honey. That'll either be 200 dollars or a night to ourselves."

10/27/2012 #14
SolarChaser

Alice looked at the attractive man dumbfoundedly, her mouth slightly agape and small stutters escaped her throat nervously as her face flushed bright pink under the hot lights. "Uh...er..." Was all she managed to choke out.

10/27/2012 #15
Xian-Cox

Allen laughed, and ran a hand through his hair. "The names Allen, what's yours cutie?" He asked the woman, smiling widely.

10/27/2012 #16
SolarChaser

Her blush deepened. "Alice." She answered shyly, ducking her head a little so her shoulder length ginger curls slid over her shoulder and bounced once.

10/27/2012 #17
Xian-Cox

Allen smirked and winked, "What's a cute girl like you doing in a place like this?"

10/27/2012 #18
SolarChaser

"I'm not exactly sure. I wen't to this boutique earlier and saw this ring I liked, but didn't buy it. Then in this salon I got this card, along with the ring I was looking at. Apparently some man had the salon lady give it to me." She showed him the card. Alice glanced down at her watch, realizing it was off. By a lot. It was only ten twenty, she was very early and now had time to kill.

10/27/2012 #19
Xian-Cox

Allen laughed, "wow he sounds a little Beta doesn't he? Can't even confront a pretty woman like you. It seems like he's a little too shy to talk to yah'."

Allen chuckled a bit and leaned in next to Alice's ear, "Why don't we get outta here hm?"

10/27/2012 #20
Tyrannical Aegis

(Ok if I jump in?)

10/27/2012 #21
SolarChaser

Alice's knees buckled slightly. She didn't know this man. For all she knew he could be the night club serial killer. But she didn't want to hang around in the club awkwardly for another hour. She bit her lip shyly. "I...uh...." She giggled nervously, tucking a spiral curl behind her ear.

10/27/2012 #22
Xian-Cox

Quickly, Allen grabbed Alice's hand and pulled her towards the exit. He approached the bouncer and pulled a couple bills from his pocket and handed it to him. "we'll be right back." Allen smirked.

He turned to Alice and smiled, "How does this little place I know in the lower section of the city? It's a quaint place for people who are advent for music like me."

10/27/2012 #23
SolarChaser

Alice tugged at the hem of her short black dress. "Okay. Hang on." Alice put a hand on Allen's shoulder so she could balance herself while taking her heels off so she could walk faster. She held them with hooked fingers in her right hand.

10/27/2012 #24
Xian-Cox

Allen smiled and tilted his head. "It's not too far from here. We can get there pretty quickly if we run."

10/27/2012 #25
SolarChaser

She laughed, attracted by the spontaneity of it all and she nodded, taking his hand a little shyly and began at a slightly constricted jog since her dress was so short and actually quite tight.

10/27/2012 #26
Xian-Cox

Allen laughed, and ran ahead of Alice "You're going to have to be faster than that!" He called out, running backwards and laughing. "Catch me if you can!" He called out with a sheepish grin on his face and took off down the street, zipping between bystanders quickly.

10/27/2012 #27
SolarChaser

Alice squealed slightly and tried going faster, running as quickly as her clothing allowed her which was a pace barely able to keep up with Allen, but she managed to somehow.

10/27/2012 #28
Tyrannical Aegis

(I was thinking Tristian.)

10/27/2012 #29
Xian-Cox

Allen turned around and smirked at Alice, waving his hand toward himself. "Now for the fun part!" He called out, turned to a railing that dropped to a road about five feet below where he was. Allen stepped back, took a short sprint and leapt off of the railing landing rather ungraciously onto the ground. He stood up, brushing himself down and turned up to the area above him, "Its a short fall, but I crash it every time." He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Jump! Ill catch you!"

10/27/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex BonnieBuccaneer, ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member