Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »
Ibex

Ao looked greatly amused and said, "if you want, you can take a stab at it. I'll change the traps so that you just get knocked over rather than get incinerated or blown to pieces."

8/8/2010 #1,081
Darknight Squire

Vixetia sniffed into the air. Someone was coming. Two people, she could tell by the smell. Both human, although one had the scent of magic on her.

8/11/2010 #1,082
Bibliomanzer

"Are the traps magical?" Il'Shazar asked.

8/15/2010 #1,083
Ibex

"Most are, or at least have magical triggers. There's only a few spots where there's some good old-fashioned mines and even then they're enchanted so that they have a higher blast radius" Ao explained, "but I would tell Finn where to avoid those ones. "

8/15/2010 #1,084
S'wit

"Tell him and hope he get's it right" Dral'moran suggested

8/26/2010 #1,085
Ibex

"You actually want to go for it?" asked Ao with a raised eyebrow.

8/27/2010 #1,086
Orio K

"Hell yeah!" said Finn, "Why not?"

9/22/2010 #1,087
VeliaLoki

Name-Asta

Age-14 yrs

Skin Tone-olive skin

Hair Colour-fair hair

Eye Colour-bright teal eyes

Height-5ft 10

Species-Fire sprite

Reasons for being evil- seeing her parents die, taken over by malevolent spᴉrᴉt

Weakness-telepathic melding

Strengths- Kills without remorse, spᴉrᴉt gave her the ability of teleportation.

12/7/2010 #1,088
S'wit

[Wrong place Raven, try the Character creation thread]

12/7/2010 #1,089
Zannthebored

Bumping for evilness

1/10/2011 #1,090
Ibex

((Sorry, I completely forgot that I was supposed to respond to this post! Hopefully this'll get the ball rolling again))

"Alright, it's your limbs" said Ao, secretly hoping that limbs would in fact be flying. She waved her hand and the dirt where the mines were buried under started glowing a neon green colour.

"Can't miss them now and if you do happen to hit one with this colour shining in your face, you don't deserve to live" said Ao looking at Finn.

1/10/2011 #1,091
Orio K

"Agreed." said Finn, limbering up for the challenge.

The messenger quickly noted the position of the glowing mines. Outwardly, he looked nervous, but really, he didn't think it would too hard.

1/11/2011 #1,092
Ibex

Ao watched as Finn readied himself and conjured up a comfy chair with some popcorn. 'Even if he doesn't make it, it'll be great entertainment' thought Ao as she sat herself down and started throwing some popcorn in her mouth.

1/12/2011 #1,093
Banpaia Bara

( can I join in here? you guys are just at a tavern atm right?)

1/13/2011 #1,094
Ibex

((Yeah sure you can join in, we're just standing outside the tavern right now ready to watch Finn get around some mines to a pile of treasure if I'm not mistaken, I haven't brought myself up to date just yet))

1/13/2011 #1,095
Banpaia Bara

An ebony skinned elf walked over to where Ao and the others were gathered intending to ask where a decent smith was but stopped when she saw what they were watching. Azreal looked at Finn and said "This seems more of a request to get killed than a theft. Is that yours?" she asked gesturing to the treasures in the center of the glowing mine field

1/13/2011 #1,096
S'wit

"It is ours" Dral said gliding up behind the elf he put a hand on her shoulder "And who are you?"

1/14/2011 #1,097
Deathlord99

(Could I join in at this time too?)

1/14/2011 #1,098
Ibex

((Yeah sure, not a problem))

1/15/2011 #1,099
Deathlord99

Just as all of this was happening A cloaked figure walked out of an alchemist's shop to see the man about to try to run through the glowing minefield he walked up the woman sitting in a chair and said in a gruff voice that seemed should belong to an ancient being "What's going on here?"

1/15/2011 #1,100
Deathlord99

Just as all of this was happening A cloaked figure walked out of an alchemist's shop to see the man about to try to run through the glowing minefield he walked up the woman sitting in a chair and said in a gruff voice that seemed should belong to an ancient being "What's going on here?"

1/15/2011 #1,101
Banpaia Bara

Azreal jumped at the sudden hand on her shoulder and turned to face Dral saying simply "I am Azreal, and I would know your name if you are willing to give it."

1/15/2011 #1,102
Deathlord99

The hooded figure thought to himself for a moment and removed his hood showing the face of the darkest red in their mid 20's and he said "My name is Malfurion but you may call me Fury. Now that I answered you could you answer me what is going on here?"

1/15/2011 #1,103
S'wit

"My name is Dral'moran and can I say you smell good" He said a hint of malice and bloodlust in his eyes which was shown for only a second before disapearing "May I aske why you're here?"

1/15/2011 #1,104
Banpaia Bara

Azreal took a half step back from Dral and said "Im looking for a decent smith, everyone I have found thus far is incompetent." Her tone was guarded she didnt like the comment about her sent, it sounded to much like he was comparing her to a steak, the look that flickered in his eyes did nothing to ease her unrest

1/15/2011 #1,105
Deathlord99

"I just came by to get more embalming fluid. I'm the local gravekeeper. But this seems more interesting what is he doing? Is he trying to run through that minefield if so and if he fails can I have is body?" Malfurion said Reachig for a thin wire in his pocket and revealing the midnight black gauntlet he wore.

1/15/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #1,106
S'wit

"You won't be able to find any decent smiths here, they are all cheats and swindlers but there a some skilled smiths just even they'll rip you off" Dral said ignoring the young girls reaction

1/15/2011 #1,107
Banpaia Bara

Azreal cursed under her breath, she was screwed if she couldnt find a good smith that could handle elven weapons. It was this same thing in the podunk town she last stopped at that made her cituation worse, They had 'fixed' her sword but it still broke when she was in battle. She might have been better off buying a new blade but she was reluctant to let go to her only connection to her past. "Then where do you go to have your weapons mended?"

1/15/2011 #1,108
S'wit

"I don't go anywhere, I have more . . . . natural weapons" Dral said smiling and showing his razor canines

1/15/2011 #1,109
Deathlord99

"I think I can help there I have a friend who is an amazing blacksmith." Malfurion said hearing what was going on.

1/15/2011 #1,110
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member