Fantasy RPG
An RPG world where people can be whatever they want! Post here concerning you character's name, appearance, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »
Deathlord99

"Now close your eyes and imagine the elements. When you've done that just choose one don't think act." He said while walking around her as if looking for something.

1/16/2011 #1,171
Banpaia Bara

Azreal did what Malfurion instructed and closed her eyes while focusing her energy to her hands she thought of air, and to her suprize a swirling breeze picked up carrying dead leaves with it. Though it didnt last long as fire came to mind, and in that instant that she thought of it flames erupted in the whirlwind around her burning the leaves. She opened her eyes with shock letting the magic die and watched as the till burning leaves fell to the ground

1/16/2011 #1,172
Deathlord99

Malfurion seeing this broke out in a huge grin and absolute joy in his as he grabbed her by the waist he said "I knew it was you I was just worried would you like to see some of your past?"

(Tell me if I go too far.)

1/16/2011 #1,173
Banpaia Bara

"Hey! Let me go now!" She said holding a dagger at his side she wriggled away from him. Then said still holding the dagger tight "What do you mean 'I knew it was you'? What do you know about me? Answer me quickly!" Her voice had gone razor sharp the momentary use of magic forgotten by the suprize contact and even more suprizing words.

1/16/2011 #1,174
Deathlord99

"I think it would be easier to show you." He said as he grabbed her and began running off in the direction of the cemetery.

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/16/2011 #1,175
Banpaia Bara

Azreal stumbled along after him trying to keep up and said "I want a strait answer! What do you know? Where are you taking me?!" Azreal's frustration with Malfurion grew as he kept dragging her along behind him.

1/16/2011 #1,176
Deathlord99

After about a half hour he brought her to a house on the edge of the cemetery. When he reached the door he looked by and showed he was quite nervous he opened the door and called something in a demon language just then a boy came from the kitchen he was the spitting image of him yet had the skin color of Azreal. "There is someone I want you to meet." he said to her.

(Was this too far?)

1/16/2011 #1,177
Banpaia Bara

( lol perhaps a bit to far there)

1/16/2011 #1,178
Deathlord99

(No problem I can change if you want?)

1/16/2011 #1,179
Banpaia Bara

( please do)

1/16/2011 #1,180
Deathlord99

"This is your brother's son. He is half shape shifter explaining why he looks like me." He explained noticing the shocked expression on her face.

1/16/2011 #1,181
Banpaia Bara

Azreal frowned and said "No, I dont have any brother, and I dont have a nephew. I dont know where you found this boy but the only relation I have with him is the color of our skin." She refused to look at the boy who was standing in the door way, refused to accept this with nothing to validate it.

1/16/2011 #1,182
Deathlord99

Upon hearing this Malfurion frowned and said "You refuse to accept the bond you felt with this child the moment you saw him then maybe this will help prove it." He said showing her an image through her mind of her, him, the child and two others all smiling and playing with the child.

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/16/2011 #1,183
Banpaia Bara

Azreal pulled her sword pointing it at Malfurion "stay out of my head!" She spat out the words trying to shake off the image, she was getting a head ache which was doing nothing for her mood. "If this kid is my nephew then where is my 'brother'? Who were the other two that you showed me in that illusion?" Azreal's voice was shaky something made her want to believe it was all true but she refused to accept that this man was being honest about everything he was telling her. What had she done to inspire aid from him? She refused to think that a bit of magic and her appearance was what had convinced him.

1/16/2011 #1,184
Deathlord99

"In your dream you said you and two others were fighting in fact that was a suppressed memory of the day you lost your memory and your brother was killed and there was four people but you wouldn't know that since his wife was hiding. The two people you saw were him and his wife." Malfurion said this noticing she was debating on whether or not to believe him.

1/16/2011 #1,185
Banpaia Bara

Azreal staggered slightly as images from her memory of the battle flashed through her head. "Then, what happened? Who were the others there? How do you know this?" Her head ache worsened as she talked a throbbing pain in the base of her skull where her head and neck connected.

1/16/2011 #1,186
Deathlord99

"The other two were me and your brother. Back before that fight we led the lives of mercenaries that was supposed to be his last fight before he settled down but we lacked the knowledge to know what kind of dragon it was. So when we attacked we didn't know of the flames he was incinerated on impact, it called down your spine and shot flames at me unknown to me when I dodged the rock behind was in fact his wife and she was killed. When you came to you had no recollection of me your nephew or anything for that matter so you left I sent creatures to watch over you until they lost track of you it was by luck I found because I all but forgot about." After he finished speaking he asked the boy to get Azreal some tea.

1/16/2011 #1,187
Banpaia Bara

Azreal lowered her sword so the tip was pointed to the ground. A conflicted look spread across her face. It could be true, there was the boy a young drow child, the first drow she had see since waking up infact. "If this all happened, why cant I remember anything at all? I dont remeber you helping me when I woke up." She sighed and leaned against the side of the house. Mercenaries, yeah that sounded like something Azreal would be, but it didnt answer the multitude of questions she had. "How did you recignize me?" She asked finally giving Malfurion a somber look.

1/16/2011 #1,188
Deathlord99

"To tell the truth I wasn't sure until I saw the blade I gave you when we first started working together." As he said this he grew a darker shade as though holding something back.

1/16/2011 #1,189
Banpaia Bara

Azreal glanced down at her sword as she herd this and said "You gave me this blade? I dont believe I entirely understand, why give a quality blade to another mercenary?" She noticed his blush and continued "How did we know eachother?"

1/16/2011 #1,190
Deathlord99

Malfurion now growing even darker started "I worked with your brother for about a year before he introduced me to you and after that we started to get to know each more and more until I asked you out and we started dating."

1/16/2011 #1,191
Banpaia Bara

Azreal remained silent for a while taking in this new development of her past. Several times she shifted as if about to say something then stopped. She then stood strait and said sheathing her sword. "I need a pint before we continue this discussion. She began towards town and looked back at Malfurion and asked "Are you comming?"

1/16/2011 #1,192
Deathlord99

"Sure." He said giving her a very warm grin and a loving look.

1/16/2011 #1,193
Banpaia Bara

Azreal lead Malfurion back to the tavern with the wagons of loot sitting outside and went in sitting at the bar she bought herself a pint then continued on " Malfurion I dont know what kind of person I was before that fight but I am not that person now, and I probably will never be that person again. To much has happened since then." she stopped took a drink from her pint

1/16/2011 #1,194
Deathlord99

Having ordered himself some too he said after a long drink. "I know this and I've taken it in to account but even if you aren't the same person I will always protect you." He said this with such intensity that if his eyes could set flames they would have.

1/16/2011 #1,195
Banpaia Bara

Azreal nodded slightly as if accepting this and said "I would still like to learn how to use magic, but as to my past it seems like it would be more of a tragety to know it than live without it. So I will leave that to be unknown."

1/16/2011 #1,196
Deathlord99

"That will be fine with me. We'll start your training again in the morning. You must be tired do you have a place to stay?" He asked

1/16/2011 #1,197
Banpaia Bara

"I intend to stay at the inn down the street from here." Azreal said then finished off her pint.

1/16/2011 #1,198
Deathlord99

"Come stay with me and your nephew we have spare rooms it will give you the chance to get to know him."

1/16/2011 #1,199
Banpaia Bara

Azreal shook her head "No, I payed for the room this morning, I might as well stay there tonight." She sighed softly and brushed her hair back from her eyes, it had been a long day with all that had happened and the sun had yet to begin setting.

1/16/2011 #1,200
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ibex ReallyWonder, Orio K
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member