Roleplaying Fun!
Here's the place for people to roleplay for certain categories. Everything from dragons to high school to just plain randomness! Roleplay your hearts out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
The Dragon Lover

A world where elves, dragons, dwarves and other such creatures and races exists elsewhere in the universe far, far away from Earth and its inhabitants - Zokui. But a terrible force, a ruler of the undead, wishes to destroy all life on the planet, and it'll stop at nothing to get enough enough power to crush the puny forces of mortals. Wishing to have unlimited energy, it gets wind of a sorceror who has seen the strength of another world - Earth - and instructs him to call forth such weaponry.

Unfortunately, and yet fortunately, it does not get what it wants.

You have been called from Earth by accident, and now you must figure out what to do in this alien world where the mythology of Earth has come alive and is deadlier than you ever imagined. You must ally yourself with other races, fight against the undead scum, and triumph over the terrible force behind it all - if you want a chance to get back home.

((Alright, you know the drill - fill out the form below, write a random string of numbers in your post, blahblahblah. EC, Dominic, that doesn't apply to you. XP ))

Name:

Species:

Skin/Fur/Scale color:

Attire/Items/Accessories:

Other:

((Will do mine in a sec....)

4/8/2009 . Edited 7/12/2010 #1
EssentiallyCrazy

(Name: Heidi

Species: Human

Skin/Fur/Scale color: Very, very, VERY pale

Attire/Items/Accessories: She wears a short lilac dress over cutoffs and tan sandals. She wears a gold and silver heart locket around her neck. The locket has an opal in the middle on the inside.

Other: She's quiet and rarely speaks.

Hair color/length: Long red hair.)

4/8/2009 . Edited 4/8/2009 #2
The Dragon Lover

((Accepted! ^w^

Oh, I forgot to add everyone's allowed one, maybe two, mythical creature or special race (i.e. elves).

Name: Veronica (because I'm bad with making char names)

Skin/Fur/Scale color: sort of pale

Attire/Items/Accessories: long-sleeved purple shirt with green sleeves, light blue jeans, white sneakers

Other: Often spaces out, likes to think quietly in the woods

Oh, damn, forgot hair length/color.

Hair color/length: long black hair))

((Edited because I have another character:

Name: Thomas

Skin/Fur/Scale color: Slightly tan

Attire/Items/Accessories: Gray hoodie, dark blue jeans and a white wife-beater with white and blue sneakers

Other: Likes to bully Veronica and anyone he thinks he can intimidate.))

4/8/2009 . Edited 7/12/2010 #3
The Dragon Lover

((Whoops! XD

Okay, now...!))

"Oof!"

"Come on," the teenager grinned at the struggling girl, "at least try to make this more thrilling. You suck at running."

"Let - me - go!" She cried out as he grabbed her hair. "Hey! Stop it, you jerk!"

"Ha! As if I'd listen to you -"

BOOM!

A huge flash of white lit the alleyway, and as they covered their eyes -

((Heheh, cliffie-post! XD

Okay, do your intro too!))

4/15/2009 #4
EssentiallyCrazy

(Um...)

Crash!

"Ow!"

"Having fun, Heidi?"

A hiss. A red-haired girl glared at her attacker who was hidden in the shadows.

A sudden flash-

(XP That suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.)

4/15/2009 #5
The Dragon Lover

(( Well, so did mine! Join the club! XD ))

"Ugh...." She held her head as she sat up - in the forest, instead of the alley. Not noticing it at the moment, though, she instead wondered aloud, "And why was that jerk from school bothering me? I swear, sometimes I just wanna -"

She stopped.

"...wha...?"

(( XD

Do you wanna be in the forest, too? Or somewhere else, like a town?))

4/15/2009 #6
EssentiallyCrazy

(In the forest. XD)

Swish. The breeze flew past, tangling her red hair into knots. A leaf fell on her face.

A leaf? I could have sworn I was in school... Frowning, she sat up.

4/15/2009 #7
The Dragon Lover

((Remember how big the trees were in my story?

Yeah....))

"Ho...ly...crap."

She was laying on the ground, after attempting to see the top of the trees all around her.

"These are some pretty damn big trees."

((...yeah. XD ))

4/15/2009 #8
The Dragon Lover

((*watches tumbleweed drift by*

Damn, it's been a while. *goes to dust off other threads*))

7/20/2009 #9
SnowSpirit6375

(( I SHALL HELPZ *grabs feather duster*

Name: Kaiser (the fact the name starts with K means nothing (.( ).)

Skin/Fur/Scale colour: Dark skin

Attire/Items/Accessories: ....... eh? ^^" ur.... black shirt and jeans?

Hair colour/length: Platinum blond, short

Other: Because I've been playing too much Apollo Justice, he has a German accent (apologies if I get some words wrong D:) ))

7/11/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #10
The Dragon Lover

((Accepted!

Y'know, I was thinking of making a twist on this RP. If you can invite EC back over, I could incorporate it and we could have fun RPing! :D))

7/12/2010 #11
SnowSpirit6375

(Twist? Tells :3)

The kid kicked a can in his path, flying into the brick wall beside him. He was taking a shortcut home through an alley. There was a great burst of light and the sound of a explosion to go with it. He covered his eyes from the blinding light. Within seconds it faded, with the boy gone.

(yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. crappy post :D)

7/12/2010 #12
The Dragon Lover

((Well, you'll see in this post!))

Then, Veronica heard a groan beside her, and she leapt to her feet as she examined the bully she had been trying to get away from holding his ankle with a grimace. She gasped sharply and tried to step backwards, but she ended up stumbling over a tree root and falling onto her back, yelling in pain as it smacked into the hard wood. Scrunching her eyes shut as tears began to form, she carefully sat up and winced as her muscles complained about her movements. "Oh, man, that hurt."

"Hey, shut up, woman!" The black-haired boy glared at her from across the forest floor, growling, "You're not the one that sprained your ankle!"

((Ta-dah! And your post wasn't that bad. Starting posts don't have to be epically epic or anything, it's just to get the story moving.))

7/12/2010 #13
SnowSpirit6375

(yay other people things :D)

Kaiser woke up to trees above him. Still slightly dazed from the light he sat up. After his vision cme to terms to what he saw, he started to look around startled.

"...Well this sucks" he said, after a pause.

(:D)

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #14
The Dragon Lover

((Want our characters to meet in the forest, or...?))

"I don't really care if you're hurt, Thomas," she spat right back, "considering you were trying to hurt me a few seconds ago!"

"Yeah, and - where the hell are we?" It seemed he had just figured out they weren't still in the alley, and he glanced around wildly as he tried to find something familiar through the trees. "What the - trees? When did we get into a forest?"

Veronica crossed her legs and frowned, mumbling honestly, "I don't know...there was that light, but that doesn't explain..."

7/12/2010 #15
SnowSpirit6375

(yeah Forest :D Or I'm just stumbling around doing nothing D:)

"I might as well try to call for someone" The blond thought, seeing no one around him. "Hello?" he said, not one to draw attention to himself it came out more like a whisper. He coughed and tried again "Hello! Any one!" good enough for him.

7/12/2010 #16
The Dragon Lover

Veronica stiffened, scared for a moment as she whispered, "What was that?"

Thomas, however, scoffed at her fear. "Sounds like someone else is here." He tried to get up to investigate, but he stumbled and hissed in pain when he tried to use his sprained ankle to walk. "Agh, dammit, that hurts!"

Despite all of the things he had done to her, she felt bad he had been injured and decided to be the better man - woman - girl - and help him out. She stood up slowly to avoid getting dizzy or straining her back, and then she walked over and carefully touched his shoulder, making him jump. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before pursing his lips.

"What happened to not caring?"

She bit her lip. "I realized I had a heart." He scoffed at her answer but allowed her to help him, and then she called out to respond to the call they had heard before. "Hello? Who's there?"

((Oh, and all of the characters appear on the side of the mountains where the mythical creatures live. If we crossed the mountains, we'd come across the human settlements on Zokui.))

7/12/2010 #17
SnowSpirit6375

(..Are there dragons at these moutions? :D)

7/12/2010 #18
The Dragon Lover

((Yes, there are. Not sure if the ones we'll meet will be nice or not, though. D:

Also, obviously, none of us know where we are or where the closest town is.))

7/12/2010 #19
SnowSpirit6375

(Great because I'm a widdle but clueless ^^" please fill me in all mighty Dragon lover *bows*))

Kaiser turned around to where the other voice came from... and they expected him to reply.. great.

"Over here!" he called, already making his way to the, well from what he presumed, girl.

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #20
The Dragon Lover

((xD Lulz. Okay, well uh, imagine Australia grew in size until it was half the size of South America. Divide it essentially down the middle with mountains, and we're on the left of those mountains. This continent (and planet) is called Zokui. Humans settled on the right side of the divide, believing in dragons and such less and less the further east you go, and on the west side of the mountains are dragons, lizard-folk, elves, etc. I'll get into more detail later, but right now, we're smack-dab in the middle of Zokui.))

"Okay!" She let out a relieved sigh, glad to have found someone to help them, but then her companion grunted in disbelief. "What?"

"How do we know that whoever it is didn't take us to...wherever the hell we are. Huh?" As he let her mull over that, he growled reluctantly, "But it's the only thing we have to go on...damn. Lose-lose situation."

((Oh yeah, and he has a potty mouth. xD))

7/12/2010 #21
SnowSpirit6375

(:O)

Kaiser kept a look out around him at all times. It being a city or a forest you need to be awar of everything, or someone or something could sneak up on him, or that what he been taught. He only paused when a huge leaf hit him smack dab in the face. He threw it off annoyed.

7/12/2010 #22
The Dragon Lover

Finally, Veronica caught sight of the kid standing by himself and waved, stopping when she accidentally caused Thomas to step too hard on his hurt ankle and mumbling an apology. "Hey, guy! Over here!"

" "Guy?" " He ignored the glare she gave him to taunt, "You should probably ask his name before you offend him."

"Oh, shaddup. Hey, um, Mr...person." She ignored Thomas' snort as they stopped in front of Kaiser. "What's your name?"

7/12/2010 #23
SnowSpirit6375

He paused and leaned his back on a tree "Whatever fräulein, it's Kaiser" he said simply, ignoring Tomas completely.

(yay ä 8D)

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #24
5tailedwolfmisstress

DYNAMIC ENTRY! *kicks down the door, is shot*

Name: Sixty-three

Species: Wolf~

Skin/Fur/Scale color: Dark muddy brown with gold flecks, dark cream colored belly and muzzle

Age: Unknown, but if one were to guess she might be about 21 (in human years)

Attire/Items/Accessories: She has three, small gold hoop earings on her left ear and two on her right

Other: Not much is know about her past. Her eyes are amber in color and she has scar running over her eye around her muzzle and stops under her chin. She is very dry and serious about things, but very mature. When asked about her odd name, she'll say: "Why not have a number for a name? It's much eaiser to remember"

(Is this ok Senpai?)

EDIT: 53479000000000000000000

:D *sniped*

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #25
The Dragon Lover

((That'd be okay, except you forgot something very important in your post. Look hard in the first post...you might find it.

Otherwise, though, Sixty-Three might be a perfect character to introduce the others to the magical creatures on the West side of Zokui! (Read long paragraph in OOC above for Zokui's geography and population distribution.) As soon as you find that important something, I'll accept Sixty-Three.))

7/12/2010 #26
5tailedwolfmisstress

(fix'd~)

7/12/2010 #27
The Dragon Lover

((Sorry, had to eat dinner. And now, she's accepted! I advise waiting until Snowsis' return before you make an appearance, though. That way we both could react to a wolf coming out from behind a tree that can talk. xD))

7/12/2010 #28
SnowSpirit6375

(Please idor the ramblings that were once here

And because I want to I'm makin twins carries yaaay :D

Name: Clio and Dominique

Species: Both Human

Skin/Fur/Scale colour: Fair skin

Attire/Items/Accessories: Green shirts and short knee lengh pants. Sandals, and about the only difference in clothing is that Domi has a pink ribbon in her hair and Clio has glasses.

Hair colour/length: Both have short brown hair.

Other: Identicaltwins? Clio is the smart one while Domi is the energetic one

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/13/2010 #29
The Dragon Lover

((Alright, they're accepted, as long as you can handle more than one character at a time.))

Veronica glanced around the forest, asking Kaiser curiously, "Do you know where we are?"

"I highly doubt he - ow!" Thomas rubbed his ribs where she had elbowed him, muttering darkly under his breath.

7/13/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Dragon Lover EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member