Roleplaying Fun!
Here's the place for people to roleplay for certain categories. Everything from dragons to high school to just plain randomness! Roleplay your hearts out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
The Dragon Lover

(( XD ))

Jacob stopped, staring at the still unconscious man, before growling and dragging the guy inside, with Charles' help. After they had gotten him in, Charles turned to look at the girls and asked, "But, how'd...?"

4/8/2009 #61
EssentiallyCrazy

Lily, Sasha and Alyssandra exchanged glances. "We can't tell you," Lily finally said.

4/8/2009 #62
The Dragon Lover

Frowning, Charles finally mumbled, "Alright, then...." But he was really reading Lily's mind to figure out on his own.

Jacob went back with an icepack to Veronica, mumbling, "Don't worry, Ronny, the ambulance is coming. Just sit tight."

4/8/2009 #63
EssentiallyCrazy

...Okay, these guys are really freaking me out... Lily mentally grimaced.

Sasha rolled her eyes.

Alyssandra sighed, then stood. "I'm going out for a walk." She disappeared out the door.

4/8/2009 #64
The Dragon Lover

((Lol. XD Failure, Charles!))

"Err...." He gulped. Well, that helped. "Umm...err, how'd you guys get here so fast? I mean, you were at the cafe, if I remember...correctly...."

((He's nervous that she'll yell at him again. XD ))

4/8/2009 #65
EssentiallyCrazy

Lily crossed her arms. "We can't tell you," she repeated tensely.

(Lily's getting close to it. XD)

4/8/2009 #66
The Dragon Lover

"B-but, uhhh...." Seeing that she was getting irritated, he gulped and mumbled, "I was just wondering...but fine. Be all "secretive and mysterious"." He wiggled his fingers in demonstration before joking, "You guys must be double agents or something, since you're all protective and stuff."

((I don't think he gets that he's not being funny. XD

Hey, wanna do another RP, too? :3 I mean, I was thinking of either recruiting people for my Cafe RP or making a new one....))

4/8/2009 #67
EssentiallyCrazy

Lily glowered. Sasha had to grab her to keep her from levitating Charles.

(Me neither. XD

Sure. I didn't join the Cafe RP because I'm not really...into romance, but I'll do another one. XD

Ooh! How about one for DrakenHart? 8D Jk. -Obliterated-)

4/8/2009 #68
The Dragon Lover

"Eheh...." Seeing her anger rising, Charles gulped and muttered, "Geez, where your humor go?" Crossing his arms and looking away, he glanced at Jacob walking into the room and tensed up a bit.

"The ambulance should be arrived any moment," he told them, and even as he spoke they heard the wailing of its siren.

Edit: ((Oh, and sure! X3 Based on it, though, not completely like it.))

4/8/2009 . Edited 4/8/2009 #69
EssentiallyCrazy

"It left when Sasha ran into you," Lily retorted over the din of the ambulance.

Sasha sighed. "You're not being funny."

There was a sudden scream.

Alyssandra, Lily and Sasha thought. Exchanging looks, they ran out.

(Yeah! 8D)

4/8/2009 . Edited 4/8/2009 #70
The Dragon Lover

((Whoa, I made a lot of typos last post.... ^w^; ))

An alarmed look on his face, Charles shouted, "Wait, what? What's going on?"

Jacob leapt out of the house and ran after them, telling the shocked teen, "Stay with Ronny until the ambulance gets here!"

"Bu- wait, I -" He stopped as Jacob was already off running after the girls, and he sighed. "Damn."

(( X3 ))

4/8/2009 #71
EssentiallyCrazy

Alyssandra had been down the block. She was there when Lily and Sasha reached her. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she kept shuddering and twitching.

"Oh no..." Lily murmured.

(Drama time!)

4/8/2009 #72
The Dragon Lover

((*throws hands up* Drama!!!))

Jacob reached them and looked at her, asking between pants, "What happened?"

Charles, in the meantime, watched as the ambulance pulled up, and as he directed them to Veronica he told them, "There might be another person in trouble down the road!" He winced as they examined her throat, and then they gently picked her up on a stretcher and carried her back to the ambulance.

4/8/2009 #73
EssentiallyCrazy

Sasha shook her head. "I-I don't know."

"Controllers..." Alyssandra whispered.

4/8/2009 #74
The Dragon Lover

Jacob didn't hear her, so he told the other two, "We need to get her medical attention. I'll go back and get that ambulance." He then ran back down the street, panting from all of the exertion. He came across Charles directing the ambulance where they had gone, and the Reader turned and told the paramedics, "He can take you to her."

He stopped him and grabbed his arm, breathing, "Ronny -?"

"Safe," he replied, smiling slightly before it dropped harshly and he closed the ambulance doors, watching as Jacob lead them to where the three girls were.

4/8/2009 #75
EssentiallyCrazy

Sasha looked up and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. The ambulance is here."

Lily smiled slightly before her face fell. She squeezed Alyssandra's arm and stood.

4/8/2009 #76
The Dragon Lover

Jacob, now out of breath, held his stomach and winced as a cramp started in his side. "H...here's the...ambu...lance...."

"Sir," one of the paramedics took him aside as they got Alyssandra onto a stretcher, "are you alright? Maybe you should come with us."

"I-is there room?" He looked incredibly at the ambulance.

She smiled. "Yes, there is. And the police coming will take the others if they want."

4/8/2009 #77
EssentiallyCrazy

Sasha and Lily exchanged glances and nodded.

"Go ahead," Lily told Jacob.

4/8/2009 #78
The Dragon Lover

He gulped, but nodded. "Alright." Getting in the back with Veronica and Alyssandra, he looked at the others and said, "See you there."

As the ambulance drove off, they heard the police cars coming in fast. "Oh, great," Charles gave a strained grin, "time for the not-so-nice treatment."

4/8/2009 #79
EssentiallyCrazy

Lily rolled her eyes. "Shut it." Sasha sighed.

4/8/2009 #80
The Dragon Lover

Charles gave a nervous chuckle.

When the police arrived, one officer walked up to them and asked them, "Are you the kids that have been hanging around here for the last half hour?"

"Err," Charles gulped, "yeah."

"Come with us." He entered his vehicle while the others stayed to investigate the area.

4/8/2009 #81
EssentiallyCrazy

Raising an eyebrow, Sasha entered the car. Lily followed.

4/8/2009 #82
The Dragon Lover

They were driven to the hospital, and after the nurses directed them to the room Charles walked in to see Veronica on the bed and Jacob sitting in a chair right next to it. He had his elbows on the edge of the bed and his head in his hands, but looked up and muttered, "Hey."

4/8/2009 #83
EssentiallyCrazy

Sasha and Lily went to Alyssandra's room. Alyssandra was lying with her eyes open, staring at the ceiling. Her head turned when she heard her friend, and she smiled. "Hi, guys."

Lily breathed a sigh of relief. "Hi, Alyssandra."

Sasha smiled slightly.

4/8/2009 #84
The Dragon Lover

"So...." Charles gulped. "Is she...okay?"

"She's fine," Jacob put his head back in his hands, "just some bruises on her throat. They'll heal in time."

4/8/2009 #85
EssentiallyCrazy

"In time..." a soft voice echoed. Sasha was leaning against the doorway. "Fast enough?"

4/9/2009 #86
The Dragon Lover

Jacob looked up at her, a frown on his face.

"In about a week, the nurse said. Maybe two, if they're really bad."

4/9/2009 #87
EssentiallyCrazy

Sasha's eyes closed. In a voice barely audible and a tone so serious it was strange to hear it from this "girly girl", she said, "Too long." She turned and left.

4/9/2009 . Edited 4/9/2009 #88
The Dragon Lover

((Didn't know how to progress after that....but I'm back!))

Charles stepped away from the window for Veronica's room and went to stand outside of Alyssandra's. ((Shoot, that was her name, right?)) "I hope they're both okay," he mumbled, and then glared at the wall. "And I hope whoever did this gets what they deserve."

~.~

Meanwhile, in a dark alleyway....

"You failed?"

The man, perfectly calm in demeanor, nodded.

"And your minion was captured?"

Another nod.

A sigh came in reply. "Fix it. Now."

A grin. "My pleasure."

((Ooh! :D ))

4/13/2009 #89
EssentiallyCrazy

(Ooh indeed! =D I wonder what's going to happen?)

"Come in," Sasha called in a perfectly normal voice, completely different from her prophet-like tone earlier.

Inside the room, Sasha was perched on the edge of a chair. Lily was staring out the window. Alyssandra was sitting up in the hospital bed.

4/14/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Dragon Lover EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member