WWII RPG
Play as an Allies Soldier, an Axis soldier or a nurse in the second world war. All are welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Kid of Colors

While his expression hardened, hers saddened.

"That's so horrible. Imagine all those wives and mothers back home," she said morosely, "I'm sorry thats your job, but someone has to tell them."

4/23/2009 . Edited 4/23/2009 #61
Star the Foxhound

Nate nodded. "I feel sorry for them but after typing the same thing a thousand times I start getting annoyed with the whole thing. You'd think they'd have better things for me to do."

4/23/2009 #62
Kid of Colors

She smiled at him assuringly.

"They will, just be patient."

4/23/2009 #63
Star the Foxhound

"Most likely not, I'm just an aide, not a compate soldier." Nate sighed. "I get to run message for my father and do whatever odd job he needs doing. Sometimes I wish they'd let me go to the front."

4/23/2009 #64
Kid of Colors

Lacey chuckled.

"I'm glad that they don't let you," she said, her brows raising.

4/23/2009 #65
Star the Foxhound

Nate smirked. "Are you now? And why would that be?"

4/23/2009 #66
Kid of Colors

"Because something could happen to you dummy!" she responded.

4/23/2009 #67
Star the Foxhound

"All the other men take that risk," Nate said, "Why shouldn't I?"

4/23/2009 #68
Kid of Colors

"Because," Lacey paused, unsure of what to say. She looked at him, as if scrutinizing, "I'm just selfish."

4/23/2009 #69
Star the Foxhound

"It's my life." Nate stepped closer so that they were only inches apart.

4/23/2009 #70
Kid of Colors

Lacey's breath hitched in her throat.

"I said the same thing to my mother not long ago," she replied. She realized that his minutes were most likely up.

4/23/2009 #71
Star the Foxhound

"Is that so?" Nate stared at her, not even paying attention to the time. He was so close... all he needed were a few more minutes with her...

4/23/2009 #72
Kid of Colors

"Yes," she declared, raising her hands and loosly hugging him around the neck. She smiled impishly at his face.

"I said: 'Mama, You don't have any right to tell me what to do anymore. I'm a grown lady and I can think for myself, and I can stick to whatever I think feels right. I just can't fit that mold you've made for me, and I'm sorry."

4/23/2009 #73
Star the Foxhound

Nate chuckled and placed a hand gently on her cheek, feeling nervous and overjoyed at the same time. "A bit rebellious huh?"

4/23/2009 #74
Kid of Colors

"Mhmm," she nodded, and then frowned, "I think its been more than a few minutes Nate."

4/23/2009 #75
Star the Foxhound

"I know, I'd better get working again." Nate sighed. "But before I go, there's something I've got to do."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek quickly, blushing when he took a step backwards.

4/23/2009 #76
Kid of Colors

Lacey smiled and then chuckled at his bashfulness.

"Well aren't you the cutest," she mused, "Your redder than the devil's behind!" she stepped towards him once more, "Once more to wake you up."

And she stood on her toes and pressed her lips to his. She then stepped back and clasped her hands behind her backs.

"I'll see you around, Mr. Nathan."

4/23/2009 #77
Star the Foxhound

Nate blushed even more when she kissed him on the lips but he was grinning as well. "Yes, I'll see you around Lacey," he said, "Hopefully soon if the work load will allow for it."

4/23/2009 #78
Kid of Colors

Lacey smiled at him and then watched him go. She began to hum.

(gtg)

4/23/2009 #79
Star the Foxhound

With a grin still on his face, Nate went into the office and sat down in front of the typewriter again, reading another name off an endless list of soldiers who had given their life for their country. "I'll never finish this," he muttered under his breath as he began typing yet another letter.

4/23/2009 #80
Star the Foxhound

((The Next Day))

Natan slept late that day and for the first time in weeks no one woke him. When he did finally get up, he walked into the dining hall and took a sit with the other aides who were talking about running message's in the field. He scrowled because his job was to stay near headquarters, and not going running around where the action was. Really he just hated staying in London when all the action was happening in France.

4/29/2009 #81
Star the Foxhound

((Over Three Weeks After D-Day))

Natan Jeffery slumped into the headquarters, his hazel eyes darting around nervously as he returned from the battlefield, a place he should never have gone to. He'd been shot for the first time there, in his left shoulder and they'd patched him up before sending him back across the English Channel were he should have stayed all along. He kept his left arm at his side, the pain surprising every time he moved it but other then that showed no signs of the injury. However, he'd have to explain his absence to his father... not a fun task.

5/18/2009 #82
Kid of Colors

Thre was a gentle tap on Nathan's shoulder, his good one.

5/18/2009 #83
Star the Foxhound

Surprised at the touch, Nate turned around. "Why, hello there Lacey," he said, smiling at her, "It's good to see you again."

5/18/2009 #84
Kid of Colors

"Yeah you too," she rolled her eyes as his formal tone, and then spotted his arm, "What happened?"

5/18/2009 #85
Star the Foxhound

"I decided to take a break from running around doing the high commands wishes and so took off to the battlefield." Nate's eyes glowed with the engery he had felt when he'd been out there. "It's like nothing I'd ever seen before, horrible and exciting at the same time. There were tanks blowing up... bullets flying anywhere. One hit me, clearly but a nurse patched me up."

5/19/2009 #86
Kid of Colors

Lacey frowned at him and pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Why would you do such a thing? It's dangerous! Not some walk in the park!" she xclaimed, irritated. She then softed, "I guess all that matters is that you came bck in practically one piece." She smiled.

5/20/2009 #87
Star the Foxhound

Nate laughed slightly. "I'm fine Lacey, although we'll have to see how I am when my father gets through with me."

He frowned slightly, "That's not going to be much fun..."

5/20/2009 #88
Kid of Colors

Lacey chuckled in response.

"I wish you the best of luc," she said,.

5/20/2009 #89
Star the Foxhound

"I think you are a good excuse for me to delay that meeting." Nate grinned.

5/20/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound Irish toaster
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member