Vertebrates The tailed ones RPG
They live in societies... Carnivores, Omnivores and Herbivores. Each filled a human-like entities with animal tails and other appendages befitting their mythical counterparts. Dragons, unicorns, gryffins and more. RPG.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rynx-too-genki

1) No God-modding (taking control of other player characters without permission.)

2)Use the OOC section for conversations with other players, and the RP threads ONLY for playing.

3)All characters must be created in character creation. With the exception of plot based Misc. ppl.

4)All creating of new threads/characters must go through me.

5)No Mary-Sue / Gary-sue characters. All characters must be of a feasible level of power. NO GOD-LIKE UNDEFEATABLE CHARACTERS!

6) All players can make up new events to advance the story line.

7)Players may request to become an admin of this RP, if they are ACTIVE members. (I reserve the right to say no.)

8) First posts will ALL occur in the Common ground. From then on you can choose to move off else where. (Secondary characters onwards can start from anywhere they wish. But your first charaters post must be in Common ground.)

9) In every post you must type the name of your character at least ONCE. To avoid confusion.

10)All thoughts in posts (except the OOC section and character creation) should be in double brackets. Eg. ((Hi!))

Lastly... ENJOY YOUR TIME HEREEEE!!! XDD!

-

Warning: Breach of rules will be followed by severe tongue lashing. If rules are ignored by a player whom is found to be purposefully breaking rules even after warnings are given. The moderater reserves the right to ban the member from the forum. (Though knowing me this will hardly be done.)

LOL moment provided by Terrian: http://media.photobucket.com/image/The%20rules/ZorakXSlayer/Motivational%20Pictures/TheRules.jpg

4/15/2009 . Edited 7/27/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Rynx-too-genki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member