The Enlightened Mind Cafe
Are you intrested in discussions and maybe even debates with other enlightened minds? Warning: People who think, learn, and grow come here. Everyone welcome from all faiths, spiritualities, and even non-faith.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Isca

Possible topics for discussion include: Telepathy, Pre-Cognition, Clairvoyance, Psychokinesis, Reincarnation, Astrology, UFOs, Alchemy, Near-Death Experiences, Hypnosis, The Bermuda Triangle, Channeling, Crop Circles, Levitation, ESP, Seances, Psychoanalysis, Homeopathy, Monsters, etc.

4/23/2009 #1
Isca

When you were a kid, did you think that there were monsters under your bed?

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Have you ever had a near-death experience?

7/15/2010 #2
waitingforwhatever

To answer your questions:

1.) When I was a kid, I had a very vivid imagination and I was a total "scaredy-cat", you could say. I was more scared of the closet than under the bed.

2.) No, nor do I believe UFO sightings have anything to do with aliens. I heard they were made by the government or something like that. It's just another huge conspiracy theory.

3.)No, but I've always wondered what one would be like. How about you Isky?

Any thoughts on the Loch Ness Monster? That's something I'm kind of interested in lately.

7/16/2010 #3
Creeping Collarbones

1. I don't think I've ever thought there were monsters. When I moved into the room I have now, I was dead set there was someone outside my window watching me though. I had that feeling last summer, too. I kept sleeping on the couch. lol :p

2. No. I'm not sure I believe in them. I believe in other creatures on other planets, but I don't think they're anything like how people think.

3. Nope.

Has anyone seen the move The Fourth Kind?

7/17/2010 #4
waitingforwhatever

No, I haven't, though I've heard about it. It's about aliens, right?

7/18/2010 #5
lipleaf

1. I think I was concerned about a serial killer breaking into our house and stabbing us all while we slept, lol. Monsters, not so much.

2. Not as far as I can remember. But who knows? Maybe I've been abducted and they erased my memories. O.O

3. My sister and I almost got hit my a car once, but I've never been sent to the hospital or anything.

7/18/2010 #6
Isca

Cyne: Put this on your 'Bucket List': ride in an ambulance. [Fun times xD]

7/18/2010 #7
DreamingEternal

When you were a kid, did you think that there were monsters under your bed?

Nope, but i didnt sleep alone, so that might have helped. My sister and i shared a bed until, like third or fourth grade so that we could stay up late talking.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

No and i never really believed in them but recently my dad told me that he saw one when he wsa younger. I still dont think they are alien space ships though. I find it more likely that they're some sort of government-funded experimental plane or something

Have you ever had a near-death experience?

Not even a near-near death experience. I count myself very lucky.

7/27/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: May Elizabeth Psycho Paradox, skyward squidly squee, lipleaf, Isca
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member