The Enlightened Mind Cafe
Are you intrested in discussions and maybe even debates with other enlightened minds? Warning: People who think, learn, and grow come here. Everyone welcome from all faiths, spiritualities, and even non-faith.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Isca

What are you learning in school right now? Are you in the middle of exams? How many courses are you taking this term? What grade or year are you in? What are you interested in or majoring/minoring in? Did you read a good poem/book in your class that you want to recommend or discuss? All school-related discussion goes here. :)

5/22/2009 #1
Isca

Are you in the middle of exams? Bah. I have my Linguistics exam in two weeks. I can seriously say that I haven't a clue what I learned in that course lol.

What are you learning in school right now? I just finished a unit on Pragmatics (which I actually enjoyed).

What year are you in? I'll be a 4th year student in the fall.

What are you majoring/minoring in? Major: English Literature and Rhetoric. Minor: Psychology.

7/15/2010 #2
DreamingEternal

Are you in the middle of exams? wow. it would suck to have exams in the middle of the summer. No i am in the middle of summer right now. But i do have to learn 3 lessons and take 3 test by email for my high dchool chinese class, if that makes you feel any better.

What are you learning in school right now? still in high school so i have nine classes a day. And its summer, so im learning whatever the world presents to me. But come september i will be taking psychology, AP Chinese, Calc III, an independant study in japanese, organic chemistry, and some others...

What year are you in? I'll be a senior in high school in the fall

What are you majoring/minoring in? This is still tentative, but right now i'm thinking Major: linguistics. Minor: east asian languages.

7/23/2010 #3
ImagingThings

German! That's what I'm learning in school right now! Has to attend summer-school to get to B-level in German because I want to study English on the local business school... don't ya all just think that makes sense?

7/23/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: May Elizabeth Psycho Paradox, skyward squidly squee, lipleaf, Isca
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member