The Enlightened Mind Cafe
Are you intrested in discussions and maybe even debates with other enlightened minds? Warning: People who think, learn, and grow come here. Everyone welcome from all faiths, spiritualities, and even non-faith.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
May Elizabeth

The point of this game is to answer the question the person above you posted, and then give another question for the next person to answer.

What's your favourite colour?

Isca and I are doing thread clean-ups now, so that is why the posts are gone. We are going to be doing this every six months to a year.

6/1/2009 . Edited 7/14/2010 #1
skyward squidly squee

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

7/15/2010 #2
Isca

Squid: There's info that we all post on here that's probably personal. We forget that not just forum members can see our posts, but EVERYONE on the internet. And that creeps me out.

7/15/2010 #3
May Elizabeth

I agree with Isky.

What is your fave moment at the cafe?

7/15/2010 #4
Isca

When Squid invented the word "asplode." xD

7/15/2010 #5
DreamingEternal

Good thinking, Isca. I agree with your decision to clean out the forum.

Did anyone answer May's question, yet?

My favorite color is, without a doubt, pink, and it has been since kindergarten when i randomly chose it because i decided i needed a favorite color.

Same question, plus why do you like that color?

7/27/2010 #6
Isca

Prussian Blue. Because I hope that is the colour of the sky in the afterlife.

Are you introverted or extroverted?

7/27/2010 #7
Creeping Collarbones

Sometimes, it depends, but usually I'm more introverted.

What lyric from a song describes you or something about the way you think?

7/29/2010 #8
lipleaf

Oh wow. So many choices. :P I'll just go with what I can think of now: "If you knew I was dying, would it change you? If you knew I was dying, would it change anything?" also, "We all deserve... We all deserve... something." and "If seeing is believing, then believe that we have lost our eyes" All from "I Can Barely Breathe" by Manchester Orchestra.

I like that question, so back at you: What lyrics from a song(s) describe something about you or the way you think/look at the world?

7/29/2010 #9
Creeping Collarbones

Why can't I think? Uhm. "She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous" From Round Here by Counting Crows. Ha first one that came to mind/ I have trouble acting normal in general. "Laughin' like it works, bleeding like it dont hurt" from Skin & Bones by Mariana's Trench. I can't think of anything better at the moment. Lol.

What's your favorite superhero or villian?

7/29/2010 . Edited 7/29/2010 #10
Isca

Who is my favourite villain? That's a tough question. The problem is: all of the "villains" I like are somehow not "villains" in my eyes--they're just misunderstood. But, I shall have to go with Hannibal Lecter. The lovely Dottore is brilliant, cunning, and absolutely devilish. He eats the rude. If you were looking for something from a 'comic book' realm, then I like The Joker.

I'm re-gifting that question: who is your favourite superhero or villain?

7/30/2010 #11
DreamingEternal

Favorite villain: wow, there's so many. For the moment, I'll have to go with Sweeney Todd (from the movie, not the book. In the book he had no redeeming qualities). From comic books, i like poison ivy and catwoman (though i never actually read the comics).

Favorite superhero: This one's hard because i tend not to like the heroes...Superman from the Smallville TV series is pretty cool, but not my favorite character on the show. How about the invisible girl from the Incredibles. What was her name?...Violet, i think.

Would you rather be a superhero or a villain?

7/30/2010 #12
Isca

Would you rather be a superhero or a villain? Need you ask? A villain, no doubt. A suave, arrogant, badass. xD

If you woke up tomorrow with magical powers, would you be tempted to use them for 'bad' purposes?

7/30/2010 #13
skyward squidly squee

A: Tempted? Probably.

Q: Yes? No?

=|

7/30/2010 #14
Isca

No.

Coffee or tea?

7/30/2010 #15
skyward squidly squee

Tea. I've not actually had coffee before.

What are your thoughts on Pokemon?

8/3/2010 #16
Creeping Collarbones

I've never seen it, but I think squirtle is cute.

What are your thought on my face?

8/3/2010 #17
skyward squidly squee

What are my thought? O.o ..... My only thought is it has to exist. Other than that, I have no room for thinking, as I don't believe I've seen it.

What are your thoughts on your face?

8/3/2010 #18
Creeping Collarbones

It's not the best. :/

Sometimes, my eyes are yellowy!

What are your thoughts on your face?

8/3/2010 #19
skyward squidly squee

It's a face. There might be too much facial hair on it.

Eh?

8/3/2010 #20
Creeping Collarbones

Sure.

Do you play an instrument or can you sing well? If so, what do you play?

8/3/2010 #21
lipleaf

I play teh clarinet. :3 I haven't taken piano lessons, but I can play it as long as the music is written in treble and doesn't require me to use both hands at once. I've pretty much been sporadically pissing around on the piano since we got one in the house, which I think was a month or two ago. I was rather proud of myself when I could play the intro to Muse's "Resistance." XD

Brass, strings, or woodwinds?

8/4/2010 #22
Isca

Strings.

Instrument you wished you knew how to play?

8/4/2010 #23
lipleaf

Piano, violin, electric guitar, cello.

Long hair or short?

8/4/2010 #24
skyward squidly squee

Short hair.

What do you think of people dyeing their hair black?

8/4/2010 #25
Isca

Long, so I can say the word "tendril," and not feel like a goof.

Have you heard of the "you dun goofed" chick?

8/4/2010 #26
skyward squidly squee

I have not, Isky-san, now answer my question. :3

8/4/2010 #27
lipleaf

"Isky-san." *Hart* I am now tempted to call you Squiddy-kun. CYNE-SAMA, ahaha.

It depends on the person, really. Natural blonds tend to look odd in black hair, for example. But if the look works for you, go for it. :P

What would you think of Cyne putting a streak of scarlet in her hair?

8/4/2010 #28
skyward squidly squee

"Squiddy-kun." Oh yes, do it. :o I'll be all =333 all the time if you do. Oooooh yes.

-sama means what again?

Okay. About the scarlet streak. Hm. Like you said, it depends on the person, when it comes to this kind of thing. And I don't know what your hair looks like. But I've seen red streaks atop the heads of several people--and done in ways that justtt workedd. So, if you want to put a streak of scarlet in your hair, go for it!

Oh yes!

Squid is going to be dumb here, and you have to bare with him. I have lots of different things I want to buy. Here you go: Emilie's "The Asylum ..." book; any of Emilie Autumn's music; The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole (as the beginning of my delving into Gothic fiction); mmm ... xD other stuff. So the question here is: what should I worry about first? ... I'm kind of leaning towards Emilie's book while it's stale available for pre-sale in this pressing. 8P And since this doesn't constitute well as a thread question, in my mind, I'll ask another. And you can uncoolly decline to answer this one.

Mm. What are any of yuor thoughts on the Gothic subculture?

8/4/2010 #29
callmebrighteyes

Strings, for ever. If you've heard the song "Secrets" by OneRepublic, the beginning is absolutely BOOOTIIIIIFOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Innie or an outie?? xD (I love my totally spaz random question compared to all your lovely deep ones.)

8/5/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: May Elizabeth Psycho Paradox, skyward squidly squee, lipleaf, Isca
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member