The Enlightened Mind Cafe
Are you intrested in discussions and maybe even debates with other enlightened minds? Warning: People who think, learn, and grow come here. Everyone welcome from all faiths, spiritualities, and even non-faith.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
x.Miss.Twiztid.x

I apologize if there's already been discussions about this, but I scanned through and didn't see a topic directly for astrology, so I decided to open one. I've always found that it's typically dead-on and I'm very fascinated by it.

So, to get discussions started, what's everybody's sign? I'm a Pisces/Aries cusp. (http://www.astrology.com/allaboutyou/cusps/piscesaries.html) and after doing a lot of reading and studying, I've found that is describes me pretty well. I feel like I personally carry traits of Pisces and Aries as typically described, and this can either be good or bad for me. Pisces is a water sign while Aries is fire, so these can cause a lot of personal conflict for me. The good that comes from it, however, is that it usually makes me more determined and it pushes me to learn more about myself. As an end result, I tend to grow a lot spiritually.

There's a lot more I could say, but I want you all to talk as well. :)

Isca and I are doing thread clean-ups now, so that is why the posts are gone. We are going to be doing this every six months to a year.

7/21/2009 . Edited by May Elizabeth, 7/15/2010 #1
Isca

I'm a Taurus. Capely is a Capricorn. We're both earth signs. xD

7/15/2010 #2
May Elizabeth

I'm an Aries with Scorpio as my rising sign. ^.^

7/15/2010 #3
waitingforwhatever

I'm a Pisces, but not on a cusp. Leo is my rising sign, which I love because I have a slight obsession with lions. xrAOWrx

7/15/2010 #4
DreamingEternal

Lyllyth and I are Taurus. If we hadn't been born a few weeks early (as most twins are) we would have been Gemini, which would have been kinda funny.

All i know about Taurus is that we are supposed to be stubborn, which doesnt really fit me much.

I generally don't believe in astrology because i don't see how the alignment of stars at the time of my birth could have any effect on my personality.

7/27/2010 #5
ImagingThings

I'm an Aries... no clue about my rising sign (or even what that is...)

But I know what my Chinese sign is!

7/27/2010 #6
waitingforwhatever

What is it.? I'm a rooster!!

7/27/2010 #7
Isca

I'm a snake. IS THAT NOT FITTING? :D

7/27/2010 #8
DreamingEternal

Lol, Isca. You would be a snake.

My chinese sign is a rooster, i think it's a water rooster, but i forget. I dislike being the rooster; I'd rather be something cute like a rabbit or cool like a horse, tiger, or dragon. But roosters are supposed to be intellectual, so i suppose it fits me in that respect. What i like about the chinese zodiac is once you know somebody's sign, you can pretty much figure out there age without asking them.

7/30/2010 #9
Isca

"You would be a snake." I shall take that as a compliment. xD

If you're interested in the chinese zodiac, read through this entire wikipedia article. I thought it was pretty interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac

Isky is an: Earth Snake.

Isky's polarity: YIN. Yin is associated with the moon, femininity, and nighttime.

Snakes: Beguiling, bewitching, cunning, proud, vain, vicious, deep thinker, mystic, graceful, sensual, creative, shrewd, elegant, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful. Can be a loner, possessive, hedonistic, distrustful, mendacious, suffocating, and cold. DAMN. If that isn't Isky, I don't know what is. xD

7/30/2010 #10
waitingforwhatever

DreamingEternal and I are: Roosters (though I am not a morning person...)

Yin, 2nd Trine (don't know what that means), fixed element metal.

Roosters are:

Acute, neat, meticulous, organized, self-assured, decisive, conservative, critical, perfectionist, alert, zealous, practical, scientific, responsible. Can be over zealous and critical, puritanical, egotistical, abrasive, proud, opinionated, given to empty bravado.

I am definitely not neat, organized, or very conservative (guess my Pisces-ness gets in the way of that). I do have strong opinions though, and I'm determined and value my pride. xD

7/30/2010 #11
Isca

You sound like a cool person, WFW! (:

7/31/2010 #12
waitingforwhatever

Thanks! You too! xD

7/31/2010 #13
Isca

What is your Celtic zodiac sign (i.e. your tree)? If you're not sure, go here, and click on your birth month: http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/celtic.html

Isky is "The Willow."

7/31/2010 #14
waitingforwhatever

I'm a new moon ash tree!

7/31/2010 #15
ImagingThings

I'm an Earth-Dragon in Chinese and a Willow in Celtic! XD

Read somewhere that the Western zodiac that the Dragon is equal to is Aries, and that the country for one of those is Denmark! XD

8/1/2010 #16
Lyllyth

I am a Willow. (As is DE). I found that Celtic tree website very interesting. I'm not sure I really fit much of the description of the personalities of Willow people, but down at the bottom there was a description for my secondary tree, poplar, which seemed a bit closer. Interesting stuff. I love Celtic mythology!

8/1/2010 #17
Isca

Half of the people on the forum are born around the same time [if we're Willows] LOL!

8/1/2010 #18
ImagingThings

We are all happy spring people!

8/2/2010 #19
Forum Moderators: May Elizabeth Psycho Paradox, skyward squidly squee, lipleaf, Isca
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member