The Enlightened Mind Cafe
Are you intrested in discussions and maybe even debates with other enlightened minds? Warning: People who think, learn, and grow come here. Everyone welcome from all faiths, spiritualities, and even non-faith.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poll
Am I quite the epic one?
1 AK-ED!
2 AHH! I TASTE THE GREEN BEAMS!
3 Most definitely.
4 Squid, why did you make this poll!?
5 Nukah. Psh. You! Know! ;P
6 AW HAW!
7 Why the need to ask? ;P Hahaha. NUKAH KNOW!
View Poll Result. Please vote for up to 6 choices.
skyward squidly squee

Well. Isca. The Bibbles Version of Ask Doc. Gosh, won't he be jealous of the glory of this?

Psh! Doc knows he 'pecial. Although Missy Iskerson got plenty on him. And folks; by on him, we don't mean ... what you're thinking. -nods- Now, Doc, we kindly ask you to get your gutter out of our minds. Although if you don't, that'll be fine, too; we'll have fun.

Since when is this about Doc? (Since you stole his thread idea!) Psh. Shut up, other voice of me.

Okay. If you don't know, Isky is our patron goddess. And you know the word -- 'Respect' -- yeah; show some.

=D

This is how this thread works:

1 - Ask me question about anything.

2 - All questions are allowed; no holds barred.

3 - I'll throw a "Caution" sign on this too, since most of you are underage and may not like the answers you receive to some more...personal ones, I guess/assume you all will ask. =X

I might shine some light into your darkened worlds. Muahaha.

4 - Have fun.

ALSO: 5. "Isky reserves the right not to answer any question she feels is too personal. A lady has to have SOME secrets, you know. ;P"

And yeah. Squid out. (Finally! GAH! And thank goodness; I don't think that exterminator was going to show up.)

4/11/2010 . Edited by Isca, 4/11/2010 #1
May Elizabeth

Isky,

1. Narcissa is tied to a chair...What do you do? :P

2. the most epic thing in the universe?

3. I and Squidy randomly show up? First thought? Reaction?

4. Your pants catching fire OR sand in your eye? Choose. :P

7/15/2010 #2
Isca

1. Narcissa is tied to a chair...What do you do? :P

Well, first I'm concerned as to why The Lovely One is tied to a chair. But, then I notice that she's clad in only panties and a corset, a smirk on her face, and all worry is forgotten. That is when Isky stands behind her and whispers in her ear, "Good evening, Cissa." -le sex-

2. The most epic thing in the universe?

-turns to look at the sleeping form of Capely beside her- That berk right there... -grins-

3. I and Squidy randomly show up? First thought/Reaction?

I'M SAVED!

4. Your pants catching fire OR sand in your eye? Choose. :P

Sand in my eye. I'm [sort of] afraid of fire. I mean, candles are fine, bonfires are fine, but burning flesh? Not so much. -cringes-

7/15/2010 #3
skyward squidly squee

1. How many licks does it take to make the Iskinator faint?

2. Do you want to be a master [POTIONS CLASS] ?

3. If I gave you a brick and told you to throw it at me, what would you do?

4. Who was on the plane?

5. How many times did the say the word 'toasted'?

6. Did you AK the food?

7. Did you correctly guess that I just laughed after asking the last question?

8. Did you catch my Pokemon reference?

9. How about Tootsie Roll Pops?

10. Do you like owls?

11. How much do you hate rainbow vomit?

12. Is dis a geh day feh you'z? :P

13. How special is whatever's the most special today?

14. How AK-worthy is THIS?

8/4/2010 #4
Isca

1. How many licks does it take to make the Iskinator faint?

From Capely? One. Example: *Lick* ... *Dead*

2. Do you want to be a master [POTIONS CLASS] ?

What is Isky *not* a master of? I jest. [No, I don't.] In real life, I'd *die* to be a Master Herbalist.

3. If I gave you a brick and told you to throw it at me, what would you do?

Throw it at you. Obviously.

4. Who was on the plane?

This really hot middle-aged steward who had Snape-hands.

5. How many times did the say the word 'toasted'?

Erm, rarely?

6. Did you AK the food?

If by AK, you mean: devoured, then yes, I did. If you meant 'killed,' then no. Isky is a good cook.

7. Did you correctly guess that I just laughed after asking the last question?

Dunno. Hadn't thought about it.

8. Did you catch my Pokemon reference?

The "master" thing?

9. How about Tootsie Roll Pops?

Loathe them. -AK's-

10. Do you like owls?

I do. We should be pen-pals.

11. How much do you hate rainbow vomit?

-grimaces- How revolting. I can't even-- *dies*

12. Is dis a geh day feh you'z? :P

I chatted with some rich guy from England. [P.S. My exam is on Saturday. Please keep Isky in your prayers. She's shitting her shorts here.]

13. How special is whatever's the most special today?

Erm, special, I suppose. [Wtf?]

14. How AK-worthy is THIS?

Semi. 

8/4/2010 #5
skyward squidly squee

Squid apologizes; he was hardly thinking as he posted that. But he must profess to laughing very, very hard at the following:

"-grimaces- How revolting. I can't even-- *dies*"

"Erm, special, I suppose. [Wtf?]"

1. Are you a fan of satire?

2. Do you think it's whorish for a person to dye their hair black?

3. How can you live with such a Hufflepuff Slytherin? :3

8/4/2010 #6
Isca

1. Are you a fan of satire?

Sarcasm with a moral; why not? I'm going to be a POMP and say: did you know that there are two types of satire? Horatian and Juvenalian. I prefer the latter; it's much more hard-hitting.

2. Do you think it's whorish for a person to dye their hair black?

Considering that Capely's hair is black, I think I take offence to this.

3. How can you live with such a Hufflepuff Slytherin? :3

I have no idea. I hug you, then AK you.

8/5/2010 #7
skyward squidly squee

I believe Capely's hair is naturally black, and I was referring to the fake-nesssss. Haha. It's probably because of my stupid family. A cousin on one side of the family dyed their hair black, and when a cousin from the other side of my family saw this they called her a whore. :3 Thank you so much, j gshlfjadshzkulftjhlgb. WHOA, my computer just got mouthy--very, very angry. And loud--beepy. o-o Nnnn.

I firmly believe you will one day just be like, "Oh, wow, wtf is this kid? -AKs-" and never look back. 8P

8/5/2010 #8
Isca

"And never look back." LOL! That is, actually, how I roll. I just AK and keep going.

8/6/2010 #9
callmebrighteyes

I just AK and keep going. I have never heard a worthier bumper sticker quote. xD

What is your favorite texture?

Can you do the splits?

Are you a good singer?

If I knit you a pair of Slytherin socks, would you AK them just because of their wooly goodness??

8/7/2010 #10
skyward squidly squee

May I point to the existence of scarves?

What does dancing to classical music look like?

Emilie Autumn called her grawp and herself stealthy. She is ftw?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAT_YsRb8NI&feature=related What is your reaction to this video?

How much have you read of Tennyson and what are your thoughts in relation to him?

8/7/2010 #11
Isca

"I have never heard a worthier bumper sticker quote."D'aww. Well danke, darling.

What is your favorite texture?My first thought: the texture of Capely. But, that probably just made you giggle-vomit inside, so I shall desist. I like the texture of animal fur [while it's on the animal, you berks], the texture of plants/flowers, the texture of silk or suede, the texture of...damn, I just realized how sensual the word texture is. Imagine Capely standing behind you, whispering "Texture"into your ear. [Yeah. Officially need a new pair of underwear. LOL.]

Can you do the splits?Right now? No. I used to do gymnastics when I was a kid, so at one point in time, the Maja *could* do the splits, but not anymore. She's too much of COW now. xD

Are you a good singer?Yes. Church, youth choirs, school choirs, you name it, Isky's owned it. :P

If I knit you a pair of Slytherin socks, would you AK them just because of their woolly goodness?No. I would cherish them [but only wear them in the winter]. If someone commented on their wooly-nature, THEN I would AK [the person, not the socks].

May I point to the existence of scarves?You may. Isky is a proud pashmina-scarf wearer. Thus, it is acceptable for other people to wear scarves. :P

What does dancing to classical music look like?It's beautiful, darling--all entwining limbs, slowing heartbeats, sophisticated sex on the dance floor. Watch this and you'll understand [feel free to laugh, but Mr. Darcy is Capely-esque, and Isky has the green beams for him. Also, when it gets to like 2:06, and it's just the two of them dancing, I DIE inside.]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpgesehOjI

Emilie Autumn called her grawp and herself stealthy. She is ftw? Wtf is "grawp"? Is that not Hagrid's brother? Stealthy, fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAT_YsRb8NI&feature=related What is your reaction to this video?"You're in my house now, bitch." Hmm. -nods- She is a Slytherin. Isky likes.

How much have you read of Tennyson and what are your thoughts in relation to him?Alfred, LORD. Someone probably f--ked up, and wrote "Alfred, Lord Tennyson," instead of "Lord Alfred Tennyson." Anyways, I've read "The Kraken," "Mariana," "The Lady of Shalott," "Ulysses," and I don't know--that's all I can recall.

8/7/2010 #12
DreamingEternal

I didnt follow the link, but is it to the scene from Pride and Prejudice?!? You'll see in my PM that i had the same thought that he looked like Capely while watching it earlier this week. And as i sat and watched that scene i was like, i wish people still ballroom danced and held fancy parties like that to dance at. It's so much more elegant than what kids call dancing today. There's just something even more sensual about the restraint in that kind of dance if done properly than in the all-but-sex-on-the-dance-floor that people do today, dont you think?

Sorry, that was more of my thoughts than asking you questions, which is what this thread is for, so i'll try to think of some to ask:

Have you read much by Christopher Marlowe? I've only read one poem (The Passionate Shepherd to his Love) but I like his style. I like poetry from that time period because it's beautiful and skillfil without being steeped in so much symbolism you cnat understand it.

Do you paint your nails? What do you think of getting them proffesionally done?

Did you go to your high school prom?

Why am i asking all these girly questions?

Have you ever been horseback riding?

8/9/2010 #13
Isca

DE: The link was indeed from the movie Pride and Prejudice. I would die to attend an actual ball. The thought of the "grinding" that goes on nowadays just makes me grimace.

Have you read much Christopher Marlowe? I have only read "Doctor Faustus." He wrote the line: Was this the face that launched a thousand ships? You enjoy literature from the Elizabethan period, then?

Do you paint your nails? On rare occasions, but never anything garish. My nails are always well-kept, though. What do you think of getting them professionally done? To each his own. Personally, however, I find "fake nails" rather abhorent.

Did you go to your high school prom? No, I did not. I was not allowed to go.

Have you ever been horseback riding? No, I have not. I have never even been in the presence of a horse. I daresay I would love it, though. I adore most animals.

8/11/2010 #14
Forum Moderators: May Elizabeth Psycho Paradox, skyward squidly squee, lipleaf, Isca
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member