The Enlightened Mind Cafe
Are you intrested in discussions and maybe even debates with other enlightened minds? Warning: People who think, learn, and grow come here. Everyone welcome from all faiths, spiritualities, and even non-faith.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
skyward squidly squee

Okay. You might be asking yourself, "Wah teh fuh?" And the answer is, Squid. Make no mistake. "Oh, but another Asky-kins thread? Why the need?" Oh. Psh. 'Cause nukah's just want to have fun! -throws something pleasant at your face-

Well, anyways, I'm honored to have you here.

And you know you've always wanted to know about this crazy mofo. -headbangs to Gaga in a place making no sense to headbang to- "Squid, why are you so awesome?" "Squiddo, is your hair really the color of superman ice cream?" "Squid, how many times do you bawl on a daily basis?" (Okay, the answer to that last one is: "an average of much, much less than 1. Yes, much less.")

The guidelines of my thread are the same as those of Isky's thread;

1. You can ask anything about any subject, blah blah, whatever you want to ask, go for it.

2. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I might roll out the caution tape if needs be.

3. Yeppur'z. Y'all'll'all be Enlightened. And you might die a few times here and there. Yes. And please be sure to watch your step for the corpses that will soon be traipsed all about.

4. Have fun; that's a thread staple.

5. Squiddosaur does reserve the right to banninate (disregard/refuse to answer/bleckh upon) any questions he finds too personal or rude or ... not worthy. But please. This is the afterthought guideline. Don't be afraid, haha. :]

Yadda yadda.

6. This opening post is not as epic as that of Isky's. Recognize. And choosing whether you agree with this and only this rule is up to you.

7. GO!

4/11/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #1
Isca

1. How flexible are you these days? :P

2. If you blew up a cauldron in potions class, what would you do to avoid Capely's green beams?

3. Are you an emotional person?

4. What is the definition of a Slytherpuff?

5. What is your favourite word?

7/15/2010 #2
May Elizabeth

Squidy-kins,

1. Who is your fave sista?

2. What is the most epic thing in the universe?

3. Isky and I show up where you live, your first thought? reaction? :)

7/15/2010 #3
skyward squidly squee

1.How flexible are you these days? :P

Fairly. I have bad posture, though, and I'd like to better it.

2. If you blew up a cauldron in potions class, what would you do to avoid Capely's green beams?

Trans- into squid form and HOP 'im.

3. Are you an emotional person?

Fairly. :]

4. What is the definition of a Slytherpuff?

OMFGROFFLEMCDIEDIE, I believe.

Edit: But this isn't a real answer. I'll have to give you something better later [procrastinaTORRR]

5. What is your favourite word?

First would be 'starlight'. There are a lot of words I really love, though. None are really coming to mind. Excepting 'lull' for some reason. 8P

1. Who is your fave sista?

Bubbles the Powerpuff Girl. ;)

2. What is the most epic thing in the universe?

Mm. Epic? Well, zombies are an insane epistrosity. But I'm not sure about 'most epic'. Hm. ... E'erbod'a go wif love. :P

3. Isky and I show up where you live, your first thought? reaction? :)

"OH EM EFF GEEZLES. -HUGATTACKS-" "They were obviously lying if they said they never went to Hogwarts ... Witches."

:3

7/16/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #4
Isca

1. How awesome was AVPS? Which part[s] did you like the most? Umbridge: Derderderder.

2. Do you like nachos? If so, what do you like on them?

3. Who would you go gay/straight for?

4. How Slytherin is Butter turning out to be?

5. Do you like cookies? If so, which kinds? Do you like pie? Isky made a raspberry pie the other day; would you eat it?

7/28/2010 #5
callmebrighteyes

Do you hate me?

What is your muse?

What is your greatest wish?

7/30/2010 #6
skyward squidly squee

Do you hate me?

You know I adore you, don't you?

What is your muse?

I have a few. And I know you didn't want this big thing, but I'm compulsively doing this big thing.

--Mostly my feelings. [:P] Of those, mostly negative ones, likeee--you've seen. Or just love. :P My feelings towards people. Their actions and so on. As well as random events, and--really--well, I guess it would be called stream-of-consciousness, perhaps, but it's stuff I pull out of a nowhere land in me. And would you call this prolix?

--Someone I used to know, with a non-relationship I can't describe--inspired me from the beginning--I've written a ton. Rarely written for anymore, though.

--An ex- best friend (and that's not you, to be clear)--has inspired a few. Also kind of non-existent in my realm of creativity at this point--:P. And would you call this pretentious?

--Someone from the school I transferred from, someone I kind of fell in love with--first. And sort of the biggest reason I left.

--Remember the one I told you all about back around my birthday? Yeah--only two or three from them, and they're gone as well.

--I've written one each for two of my cousins. And some about my family (father, mostly, and the rest)

--@ Starlight? Well, that's potentially embarrassing. I explained it to one person, but I see it all a lot differently now, see how it might have been the whole time. And it's about this love that sits dormant and me becoming who I want to be. Although I'm not sure how clearly that's seen.

--Like I said, assorted things, assorted people.

--You've inspired three poems.

What is your greatest wish?

That's something I don't find an answer to. I have a lot of wishes. For example, I dream that a certain actor will play a certain character in the movie for a sequel of the book I'm writing and that they will sing a certain song during a certain scene. I wish for any kind of positive relationship with people I love. I ...

7/30/2010 #7
skyward squidly squee

I confess I am going to make great efforts to be OVERTLY SEXUAL in the future. && I'm just kidding.

1. How awesome was AVPS? Which part[s] did you like the most? Umbridge: Derderderder.

Oh, smack me hard in the face for not watching Act II yet. But it's gotta be freaking amazing in my mind; did you have doubts? 8P

2. Do you like nachos? If so, what do you like on them?

Oh, they're alright. I go :] when they're mentioned, huhhhhhhhh. :3

3. Who would you go gay/straight for?

Oh, this gets to be an especially fun question, because it's me.

To Go Gay For: 1. Erik Knudsen -suicides-. 2. Johnny Depp? I can't think. 3. Rec. Center guy. 83 -winks at Isky- 4. Gosh, Squid, you'd think you'd know. But what is this? What is this on ma table? (You have to love making inside jokes when the people who would get them aren't around.) -spends several more minutes thinking- XD I'll go with Leigh Whannell. -rolls eyes at self-

To Go Straight For: 1. Emma Watson. 2. Hayley Williams. 3. Kirsten Stewart, if everyone didn't know she was a vicious tramp. && 4. Justin Bieber.

4. How Slytherin is Butter turning out to be?

Ew. He was doing that staying awake late at night and sleeping in the day thing I did, right? And when dad told Butter he wanted him to sleep at night, he LISTENED. I call him a fail.

5. Do you like cookies? If so, which kinds? Do you like pie? Isky made a raspberry pie the other day; would you eat it?

Oh yes, I like cookies. Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Sugar, Snickerdoodle, Ginger Snap, Peanut Butter, etc. Pie is alright; I don't love it. A raspberry pie? Maybe. :3

Edit: Ellen Page?

8/3/2010 . Edited 8/3/2010 #8
callmebrighteyes

DO YOU HAVE "BIEBER FEVER"?!?!?!?!?

What's your least favorite band??

And would you like a delicious Red Vine?? ;)

8/5/2010 #9
skyward squidly squee

DO YOU HAVE "BIEBER FEVER"?!?!?!?!?

83 I do not.

What's your least favorite band??

I will say Nickelback. 8P

And would you like a delicious Red Vine?? ;)

Hex yes. 83

8/5/2010 #10
callmebrighteyes

OH MY GOOD LORDINESS. I HATE NICKELBACK TEWWWWWWW. They are SMELLY. -gag-

-passes bucket o' Red Vines-

8/7/2010 #11
lipleaf

Aw, you guys hate Nickelback? I like some of their music.

8/7/2010 #12
callmebrighteyes

Sorry, Cyne. I just suppose I'm not much of a country kind of chica.

8/7/2010 #13
lipleaf

I don't really like country either, haha. But Nickelback is (probably light) rock. o.O Or at least the songs of theirs that I've heard are...

8/7/2010 #14
skyward squidly squee

Okay! A big, happy finger pointing at Nickelback is directing exactly at Lips Of An Angel. Listen to that song, and if you don't understand--

8/7/2010 #15
lipleaf

?? Lips of an Angel is by Hinder.

8/7/2010 #16
Isca

1. Scones, crumpets, biscuits, or WHAT?

2. "Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?"

3. Isky's post-modern Hamlet: To AK or not to AK, that is the question. Thoughts?

4. Do you own a suit? If so, describe its goodness to the Maja.

5. If you woke up one day, turned on the TEE VEE, and saw Isky taking over the whole-bloody-world, would you just sort of "*shrug* 'Bout time" or "Holy mofo-ing kitten-tackle!"?

8/7/2010 #17
skyward squidly squee

LOL, CYNE! LOL. FAIL!

1. Scones, crumpets, biscuits, or WHAT?

Huh? ... Bissskitsss.

2. "Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?"

Ummm. FRESH HANDS.

3. Isky's post-modern Hamlet: To AK or not to AK, that is the question. Thoughts?

Hmmmm. I'm not sure. I haven't read all of Hamlet, yet, and that question would appear to be quiiiiite different and nottt, errr--

4. Do you own a suit? If so, describe its goodness to the Maja.

Aw. Squid doth not. :\

5. If you woke up one day, turned on the TEE VEE, and saw Isky taking over the whole-bloody-world, would you just sort of "*shrug* 'Bout time" or "Holy mofo-ing kitten-tackle!"?

The shrugging scenario.

Did you listen to it, Cyne? Did you listen? Do you understand?

LOL!

8/7/2010 #18
lipleaf

I've listened to that song several times before and I liked it. I still see no connection to Nickelback.

8/7/2010 #19
skyward squidly squee

Oh, Cyne, dearest, you are not the best at asking questions at the appropriate time.

Yet how I jest.

But, to say you liked that song? According to the lyrics the speaker is supposed to be whispering, while the vocals in the song are actually quite far from whispering.

Basically: This whole thing: I find it hysterical.

8/7/2010 #20
lipleaf

Pft. One would hardly expect whispering from a song like that just because the lyrics say he should be. :P Songs aren't exactly known for being consistent or realistic.

And Squiddy-O, did this have anything at all to do with Nickelback? From what you've said, it seems like it doesn't.

8/7/2010 #21
skyward squidly squee

Um. I'm guessing I confused Nickelback and Hinder. Yep, that's what I did.

11/21/2010 #22
Forum Moderators: May Elizabeth Psycho Paradox, skyward squidly squee, lipleaf, Isca
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member