The Enlightened Mind Cafe
Are you intrested in discussions and maybe even debates with other enlightened minds? Warning: People who think, learn, and grow come here. Everyone welcome from all faiths, spiritualities, and even non-faith.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
lipleaf

Step inside, ye ladies and not-so-gentle-men! (I kid). Take a look around, not that there's much to see. Welcome to the Binsta's thread of awesome and exploration, yeah. Ask questions. Receive answers. Don't receive answers. Ask more questions. Asplode from overdose of epicness. Repeat. Againandagainandagainandagain.

No (official) warnings. This thread is rated PG-13, ya hear? (Okay, that'll probably change soon, but hey. Gotta give a girl credit for trying). :P

Yes, I did indeed steal this idea from Doc and the Squid-o-dynamite. Nukah-win.

4/12/2010 #1
Isca

1. Which celebrities would you 'go gay for'?

2. You walk to the kitchens for a midnight snack and find Dragon sitting a table by himself eating ice cream. What do you do? xD

3. Coke or pepsi?

4. What's your favourite kind of tea?

5. What kind of career do you want to have?

7/15/2010 #2
May Elizabeth

Cyn,

1. Isky and I show up at your house. First thought? Reaction? xD

2. Most epic thing in the universe?

7/15/2010 #3
lipleaf

1)What does Capely's bedroom look like?

He would like me to think it's adorned with silver, green, black, and the occasional serpent. But I know the truth- his walls may be black and there are snakes on the walls, but the ceiling is covered with bunnies. He has a secret soft spot for the fluffy creatures. He also has bookshelves stuffed with empty cauldrons and beakers and a few ingredients. His actual potions are all stashed away in a hidden compartment beneath his pillow. Capely won't talk about it, but they help him sleep at night. Sometimes he wakes up while the stars are still in the sky and just stays up brewing potions until the sun blots them out.

2)What kind of tea does Capely drink?

Freshly brewed jasmine with a dash of nightshade.

3)If you could only interact with five [or less] people for the rest of your life, who would you choose and why?

Hm. I don't really know, haha. My mom, probably, because I would be kind of homesick if I could never speak to her again. I guess I'd choose Anita (a friend of mine) because she's one of my best friends and we've known each other for a while. I rarely really get frustrated or angry with her. Isky and Squid, because you're both epic and it would be terrible if I no longer could talk to you for whatever reason and you make me laugh. I'm not sure about the other one, but maybe it'd be Silence. We have similar interests/views and we could have interesting conversations. My answers will probably be different when school starts, though.

4)What is one topic you wish you knew more about?

Religion. Or philosophy. Or psychology. Criminal psychology seems pretty interesting as well. :P

5)Which Hogwarts House would Mrs. Sanguras be in [lol]?

Mm. Probably Ravenclaw. That, or she could be in Slytherin, because she's awesome and somewhat evil at the same time.

7/15/2010 #4
Isca

Mrs. Sanguras ftw! Tell her to take the sorting hat quiz. :P

7/15/2010 #5
Isca

1. What was the last movie you went to the movie theatre to see? Did you like it?

2. Do you like nachos? If so, what do you like on them?

3. Would you prefer to be caught in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?

4. Which herb is your favourite?

5. What type of juice is your favourite?

7/28/2010 #6
lipleaf

I think I'm going to start over on the questions. :P

1. What was the last movie you went to the movie theatre to see? Did you like it?

I actually can't remember, ahaha. But I might be going to see Inception tomorrow, so I'll tell you all about that. :P I've heard it's amazing and complicated and difficult to understand. My type of movie.

2. Do you like nachos? If so, what do you like on them?

Meh. Nachos are not for Cyne. They're too... Mexican-ish. Not that I have anything against Mexicans- I just don't like their food.

3. Would you prefer to be caught in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?

A snowstorm would be a lot more fun, but my fingers would probably fall off and I'd die from hypothermia. So thunderstorm, I suppose.

4. Which herb is your favourite?

Atropa Belladonna, naturally. :P Also known as Black Cherry or Devil's Cherry/Devil's Herb.

5. What type of juice is your favourite?

Hm. I really don't like juice all that much. But apple, I suppose.

8/7/2010 #7
lipleaf

So I just went to watch Inception, and it was pretty epic.

8/8/2010 #8
Isca

My love! Nightshade is your favourite herb? I think my heart just grew three sizes.

8/11/2010 #9
lipleaf

I must admit my first thought was: GRINCH! XD Ahahaha.

There was this one other herb I liked the I only remembered later, but now I've forgotten it again. *Headdesk* Maybe it'll come back to me...

8/11/2010 #10
Isca

Do you remember it? :P

8/12/2010 #11
Forum Moderators: May Elizabeth Psycho Paradox, skyward squidly squee, lipleaf, Isca
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member