Civil War RPG
Play as a Union or Confederate soldier, doctor, nurse or civilian in the war over states rights and preserving the Union. All are welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Uldaren Bardaniel

"No, but I have heard that he was one of our greatest leaders. My George spoke of him very highly," Sallie said softly.

6/17/2009 #121
lilkorea

"Of course, what a terrible loss it's been these past few weeks."

6/17/2009 #122
Uldaren Bardaniel

"Yes," Sallie said. "Terrible."

6/17/2009 #123
lilkorea

"Well, I better be heading on home now. I hope your George comes home soon." Clara said, leaving the shop.

6/17/2009 #124
Uldaren Bardaniel

"As do I," Sallie answered. "Good day, Clara."

6/17/2009 #125
lilkorea

Clara nodded her head and proceeded towards the streets that lead home, passing by Buford on his horse again.

6/17/2009 #126
Star the Foxhound

Buford glanced at her briefly, nodded his head at her but didn't say anything. He wasn't really one for conversation.

6/17/2009 #127
lilkorea

"Still here, sir?" Clara asked, stopping to turn and look up at him.

6/17/2009 #128
Star the Foxhound

"Yes, for now," Buford replied, "Just not for long."

As soon as Devin decides to actually show himself again, wonder what that man is doing that's taking him so long to get out here.

6/17/2009 #129
lilkorea

"And do you plan on heading out soon to fight the north?"

6/17/2009 #130
Star the Foxhound

"This is the North," he said, staring at her. What was the woman thinking? Didn't she recognize the uniforms?

6/17/2009 #131
lilkorea

(wait, I thought it was the south...anyways)

"Ah, pardon me then." Clara said, turning away quickly. She had slipped up and would have to hurry home where it was safe.

6/17/2009 #132
Star the Foxhound

((They are in Virignia, alot of fighting took place in the South so usually both armies would be down there.))

Buford looked at her then dismounted and went back into the house. This was getting ridicolous! What could be taking Devin so long to eat a few pancakes!

6/17/2009 #133
lilkorea

(oh, kk, also, mind visiting your WWI forum? I don't really know where to begin so I posted in the hospital)

Clara hurried home, only looking over shoulder twice to make sure she wasn't being followed.

6/17/2009 #134
NurfHurdur

Devin opened his eyes slowly and suddenly shot up into a sitting position. Good God how long have I been sitting like this?!

6/17/2009 #135
Star the Foxhound

((If you want to have fun Corporal, put her in the Allies Base. There is a hospital there as well and no one ever replied to my post there awhile ago.))

"Colonel..." Buford looked at Devin whose face was covered in syrup from his pancakes, "What were you doing...?? I've been waiting outside for you."

6/17/2009 #136
lilkorea

((kk, did that))

6/17/2009 #137
NurfHurdur

"Well I-I'm not sure sir." He looked up, the left side of his face sticky.

6/17/2009 #138
Star the Foxhound

"It looks like you've been sleeping on your pancakes," Buford remarked, somehow managing to keep a striaght face.

6/17/2009 . Edited 6/17/2009 #139
NurfHurdur

"Umm, I guess I have." He looked back at the half eaten meal, not realizing a good portion was on his face.

6/17/2009 #140
Star the Foxhound

Buford sighed and shock is head briefly before handing Devin a napkin. "Better get cleaned up, we have to get moving."

6/17/2009 #141
NurfHurdur

He tried scrubing the left side of his face and let go of the cloth, looking up at his commanding officer pitifully when it remained stuck to his face.

6/17/2009 #142
Star the Foxhound

This time Buford couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. "Come on Devin."

He gave him a small push towards the door. "Let's get some water shall we?"

6/17/2009 #143
NurfHurdur

"Just don't dump it on me sir." He said pitifully as they exited the house.

6/17/2009 #144
Star the Foxhound

Buford smiled and led him over to the water bucket where the horses could drink. "How about I let you clean yourself up Devin?" he said, "Then you won't have to worry about me dumping water on your head."

6/18/2009 #145
fizzlebitz56

Penny rested her chin on her fist, staring out the window and sighing. Are they alright? Where are they headed now? When are they coming back? Will they ever come back? She shook that thought from her head as as two patrol officers marched down the street.

"What's on your mind, Penny?"

Penny turned around, Darla-Anne standing in the living room. She shrugged.

"Papa and Dillion," she answered. "I worry about them."

"We all worry." said Darla-Anne. "I'm sure they're fine, Penny. God's got 'em in His hands."

"Yeah yeah," said Penny, waving Darla-Anne off. "I know."

Penny pushed herself off the window seat and tightened the ribbon holding her hair back.

"Do you think they need help down at the hospital?" Penny wondered aloud.

"They always need help," said Darla-Anne. "If you're going to go, just be back before sunset."

"Yes Mama Anne," said Penny. "See you."

"Goodbye, sweetpea."

((To Union Hospital))

8/18/2009 #146
Star the Foxhound

((From Road))

Curtis rode Gunnie into the town as the rain continued to pour down around them.

9/4/2009 #147
SnowClaw of Windclan

"I swear, this rain...", she muttered under her breath, flicking her hair out of her eyes.

9/4/2009 #148
Star the Foxhound

"It can't go on forever," Curtis said, finding a small tavern and stopping Gunnie in front of it. "Does this work for you? Any place has to have better stuff then the army food."

9/4/2009 #149
SnowClaw of Windclan

She smiled at him. "It works, Major. Thank you, by the way."

9/4/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound Uldaren Bardaniel, NurfHurdur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member