Civil War RPG
Play as a Union or Confederate soldier, doctor, nurse or civilian in the war over states rights and preserving the Union. All are welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Star the Foxhound

It's about time I did this.... the forum's been running for a while now and I keep letting it slide...

1) Please post your character first in the character section so that other players can look them up and see who they are. We need to know exactly who we are dealing with.

2) Please spellcheck all posts to the best of your ability. I'm not a good speller either but we can all try our best.

3) Real and Fictional characters are both allowed. Just make sure that is you are playing a historical character that you portary that person's character correctly.

4) If you are using a real character please check to make sure that no one is using them before you take them. We can not have two people playing the same character because that would get really confusing. ;)

5) Please no swearing if at all possible. I understand that your character may swear because it may just be how he or she talks but if I catch you swearing in the off-topic then you will be banned, no questions asked.

6) No sex is allowed in posts unless you fade in and out. There may be young teenagers reading our posts and we need to keep it at a min.

7) There are no magical characters allowed in this forum, and everything that happens has to be something that could have really happened back then. Also make sure that any technology that you want your character to have has been invented during the Civil War. If it hasn't then you can't use it, sorry but that's the way it is.

8) Write in third person at all times unless you are in the off-topic thread.

9) Since this is a war RP you are going to get into fights, that is part of the game. Just remember that you have to give the other player time to make their character react. You can pick the fate of your character while the other player will get to pick the fate of theres.

10) Please send this message to me so that I know that you have read the rules before I will allow you to play. "Chamberlain Forever"

11) Thank you for playing and have fun. :D If you have any questions on the rules or about the way that RPs work feel free to PM

7/15/2009 . Edited 7/15/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound Uldaren Bardaniel, NurfHurdur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member