Civil War RPG
Play as a Union or Confederate soldier, doctor, nurse or civilian in the war over states rights and preserving the Union. All are welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Star the Foxhound

Indeed. XD

Oliver: There's nothing to think about.

1/9/2010 #2,971
NurfHurdur

How did you guys find this RP? Did you just stumble upon it? I don't go searching very often so I don't know what else is out there.

1/9/2010 #2,972
writingbythepower

Stuart: Really? Nothing, nothing at all. Not even a hint of, "hey, maybe I should give the general some breathing room!" Nothing whatsoever???

1/9/2010 #2,973
SnowClaw of Windclan

Sorrel: ...Yeah...really think about that...*falls silent*

Sidney: Oliver, why do you do that? Answer me from your feelings, not your mind. Why, emotionally, do you want to do this?

Gen: Oh, I have a pretty good idea.

Sidney: ...

1/9/2010 #2,974
Star the Foxhound

Oliver: General Stuart is a wonderful man and I want to make him happy and to serve him. I want to do all that I can for him because I believe he is going to be the savior of the South. He's a very skilled general.

1/9/2010 #2,975
writingbythepower

Stuart: Ok, forget that last thing I said. I guess I got a little agitated. Please, Oliver explain yourself. I'd like to know as well.

Well Nurf, I was searching for Civil War stories on this website when I came across one of the stories you guys wrote under the RebelYellers account. I read it and loved it. Then I did what I always do, check the author to see other stories. I read the profile and saw that you had a forum. I checked it out and was very interested. Next, I did something I don't think I would have ever done in a past life: I sent a PM to Star to see if I could join. She said yes, and the rest is history.... *nods*

1/9/2010 #2,976
SnowClaw of Windclan

Sidney: But Oliver, what differentiates General Stuart from all of the others? Is there a personality trait that makes him wonderful? A quirk?

1/9/2010 #2,977
Uldaren Bardaniel

Hey, guys, what's up? XD

1/9/2010 #2,978
Star the Foxhound

Actually you PMed through the RebelYellers account. I remember signing onto AIM one day and finding Dana really excited because she read the PM. She told me about it, and I read the PM, and then went to contact you to say yes. XD

And Dana!! *glomps* XD

Oliver: He's a skilled general and I have great respect for him.

1/9/2010 #2,979
SnowClaw of Windclan

Counseling. XD

1/9/2010 #2,980
writingbythepower

Oh, we're trying to figure out what makes Oliver tick. It's rather fun, I should say.

Stuart: Yes, Oliver, why am I special? I mean, I nearly ruined the entire Confederate army's chance because I wanted to take the scenic route up North!

Oh, that's right Star! I forgot that I sent it through RebelYellers. I just remembered that you were the one who contacted me. You reviewed my story because my PM contact thing wasn't up. *remembers, nods*

And yes I am very happy that those were posted. Both because they were great stories and because I found you guys! *huggles all*

1/9/2010 . Edited 1/9/2010 #2,981
NurfHurdur

Well that's very cool Power, I'm glad those were posted then :)

1/9/2010 #2,982
Uldaren Bardaniel

:D *group hug*

1/9/2010 #2,983
writingbythepower

Indeed! *joins group hug*

1/9/2010 #2,984
NurfHurdur

XD That got me into looking back at everyone's stories....which are amazing by the way guys...in case you didn't know XP

And got me thinking that I have some stuff that needs continued o.O

1/9/2010 #2,985
Star the Foxhound

*kicks computer* The interent keeps freezing up....

We need to finish some of those stories on RebelYellers. XD Remember the tree alterate Dana and Nurf?? We never finished that one.

1/9/2010 #2,986
SnowClaw of Windclan

I have about three hundred different oneshots I need to continue badly.

1/9/2010 #2,987
NurfHurdur

I should really do something for Cadets....

1/9/2010 #2,988
Uldaren Bardaniel

XD The cooking thing is always a good idea. ;)

1/9/2010 #2,989
Star the Foxhound

Yes Nurf! You should do something for Cadets! :) *huggleglomps*

1/9/2010 #2,990
SnowClaw of Windclan

This is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard...From 1:35 is the most beautiful part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_SChDmSedM&feature=related

The German Violin version is absolutely haunting. It reminds me of Merit a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E5cjsRfxDI

1/9/2010 #2,991
SnowClaw of Windclan

...Hill and Stuart and Hood should all get together and go to group. XD

1/9/2010 #2,992
writingbythepower

Oy, wouldn't that be interesting.

Stuart: Hello everyone. My name is Jeb Stuart. I may or may not have caused the entire battle of Gettysburg to be a Southern defeat because I decided to take the scenic route up North. I am very guilty about this and am troubled everyday of my life. Oh, and I have a guy who stalks me at all hours of the day.... and night. XD

1/9/2010 #2,993
SnowClaw of Windclan

Fern: *coke shoots out of nose* *dies laughing*

Hill: ...Hi everyone...My name is Ambrose...People tell me that I'm volatile and paranoid...I don't think anyone here really likes me....I yell at people...I can't get along with General Longstreet for more than five minutes consecutively...and I'm short....

1/9/2010 #2,994
writingbythepower

Everyone: Hi Ambrose!!

Wow, this is great. I'm pretty sure most of these people need therapy of some sort. *nods*

1/9/2010 #2,995
SnowClaw of Windclan

They did, definetely. That would be fun to write...xD

Poor Hill. *pats* He needs to talk, so does Jeb... It's like a counseling session over there in Richmond...XD Coke shot out my nose again when I read the 'I do believe he's got an odd fondness for me'.

1/9/2010 #2,996
writingbythepower

Yeah, they do. Jeb's really concerned about Hill. He's afraid the guy's going to drop dead right in front of him. *nods*

Yeah, I couldn't think of any other way to put it. XD

1/9/2010 #2,997
Uldaren Bardaniel

Oh, guys, did you know that it's General Lee's birthday in 10 days?? :D

1/9/2010 #2,998
writingbythepower

Your right, Dana! We've got to celebrate it! And on the 22nd it is Lee-Jackson day. We need to be sure to celebrate that as well. *nods*

1/9/2010 . Edited 1/9/2010 #2,999
SnowClaw of Windclan

:l *nod*

It was hysterical to me. I reminded myself of Barking Mad Murdoch...XD

And yaaay!

1/9/2010 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound Uldaren Bardaniel, NurfHurdur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member