Shadowgate
In the future, humanity has fallen under the iron fist of supressive military rule. Below their feet, the free world thrives in artifical cities under holographic skies. Are you an opressor or a freedom fighter?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lillithia Wolf

Questions, comments, suggestions, concerns, rabid squirrels, and other such randomness goes here.

4/30/2009 #1
AspenIvan

Hey! How are you, mein kamerad?

You should put up a rules section too.

4/30/2009 #2
Lillithia Wolf

...Ooops. I did forget something. Will do now. Anyways, I am quite well. My brother doesn't want to continue with the roleplay so I will have control of the Dmitri character. I tweaked him just a tad bit... in the direction of downright evil.

4/30/2009 #3
Lillithia Wolf

And it is done. I'd like to invite you to a certain role. A few actually so you can choose which you would like to do. Interested?

4/30/2009 . Edited 5/1/2009 #4
AspenIvan

Yes indeed. Please tell me which roles you might require.

5/1/2009 #5
Lillithia Wolf

Well, first of all, I need someone to play the Great Guardian(a dictator in control of the entire world), one of his lead generals, a general from either the Iltewolf or Iltekatze... any of those are yours if you want them.I only have a description for two of them. I'll be able to post all my characters tomorrow.

5/1/2009 . Edited 5/2/2009 #6
AspenIvan

Hmmm...any of these would make for a great Petrov clone...

5/4/2009 #7
Lillithia Wolf

Which is why I asked you. You play military characters well so I thought I'd offer these select few roles. Any or all are yours.

5/4/2009 #8
AspenIvan

I could certainly play them well, but it won't be fun without any characters on their sides who would be among them.

5/5/2009 #9
Lillithia Wolf

I am getting around to it. So far I have a human captain, an iltewolf sergeant, I'll play the Iltekatze leader, and a few others.

5/5/2009 #10
Lillithia Wolf

I think I may post a section with equipment and weapons available at the current time of the roleplay

5/6/2009 #11
AspenIvan

That sounds good. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join right away. Also, it doesn't seem like many others are joining this forum.

I you'd like you can join this one, of which I am a long-time member

http://www.fictionpress.com/forum/SCIFI_NATION_ROLEPLAY/2397

5/7/2009 . Edited 5/7/2009 #12
Lillithia Wolf

Yes, compared to my expections, this... failed. Was it to indepth? Not clear enough? What did I do wrong? *sigh* Well, this was time down the drain. I guess I'll start things if I can. It seems this is all that will ever come of it.

5/7/2009 #13
Lillithia Wolf

Forget it... I'm done. This was a failure, it died before it began.

5/8/2009 #14
AspenIvan

I would not give up so easily. You simply need to wait some time. Another good idea would be to post ads for your forum in other random sci fi forums.

5/10/2009 #15
Lillithia Wolf

No, this idea I had just seems a bit too out there I guess. I appreciate your encouragement, comrade but perhaps my imagination is a bit much.

5/10/2009 #16
AspenIvan

Well then, if I can't convince you to continue this forum, then at least join the sci fi nations roleplay, the link for which I posted some days ago.

5/10/2009 #17
Lillithia Wolf

I read some of the things on that Sci-fi forum... I need asprin now... I suppose I'll just let this forum collect dust on a shelf.

5/10/2009 . Edited 5/10/2009 #18
Lillithia Wolf

So... comrade. How is the other forum going?

5/30/2009 #19
William McKinney

So you're to kill it then. a shame, it could have been fun.

7/22/2009 #20
Lillithia Wolf

Not kill, just... set it aside until more people get interested in it. I don't know what else to do.

7/22/2009 #21
AspenIvan

Greetings, comrade! It has been a long while...

I am still on the sci fi nation forum, but I've decided that I'd like to try out your forum, if you're still around. Are you?

5/13/2010 #22
Forum Moderators: Lillithia Wolf
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member