World Domination
Are your cunning plans falling a bit flat? Do you feel like you're trying to do the same thing you always do everyday? Well look no further! You've reached World Domination, the procrastinators' paradise!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
clandestinedownpour

the cooler species are too preoccupied with fighting amongst themselves to notice that the dolphins are planning world domination. by the time the idiots do realize, the dolphin underground has amassed great strength, and has begun flooding the world, to allow greater comfort whilst reigning over their new world order. during this flooding, your femur becomes disjointed from the rest of your remains, and floats up to the surface, where it is adopted as a scepter for the supreme dolphin king.

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/1/2009 #31
Kirrithian

Good news: Being somewhat dead, you don't mind being drowned.

6/1/2009 #32
clandestinedownpour

your femur, having been chosen to be the dolphin king's scepter, is filled with magical powers, some of which cause it to be resurrected. it minds.

6/1/2009 #33
Kirrithian

Good News: There is a telepathic link between you and your Femur, which allows you to overhear the Dolphins plans, leaving you one step (or should that be hop?) ahead of them.

6/1/2009 #34
Kirrithian

Bad News: It (the femur) itches like hell.

6/1/2009 #35
clandestinedownpour

good news - during the time you and your femur were separated, it develops a mind of its own (much smarter than yours, i might add). it uses its newfound genius to overthrow the dolphin dictatorship, subsequently being hailed as a modern-day luke sykwalker.

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/1/2009 #36
Duckies

Bad News: It still doesnt get the cool a** light saber to wave around and chop people up with! xD

6/1/2009 #37
clandestinedownpour

due to it being a femur, it just sharpens itself and cleaves the Evil Supreme Race of Evil Supreme Dolphins Untied to Start a New World Order (ESRESDUSNWO for short)

6/2/2009 #38
Duckies

Bad news: Damn rebellious femur - I'm a duck, so dophins ruling the world does not make me happy!

6/2/2009 #39
Kirrithian

Good news: At least the Dolphins aren't trying to eat you.

6/2/2009 #40
clandestinedownpour

bad news - but they are destroying your habitat, leading to mass extinction of your species

6/2/2009 #41
Duckies

Good news: I eat all the dophins and my pelvis is then so amazed, it returns and stops rebelling against me! Yay!

6/3/2009 . Edited 6/3/2009 #42
XxNoImaginationxX

Bad News: The dolphins regroup in your intestinal tract and shoot out of your bellybutton, into the night sky singing ''So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish!''

6/3/2009 #43
clandestinedownpour

good news - they aren't singing top 40 at ear-splitting decibels

6/3/2009 #44
Kirrithian

Bad News: Vogons, and they want to read you their poetry.

6/3/2009 #45
XxNoImaginationxX

Good News: Your companion has spotted an entirely black ship and you are about to make your escape

6/3/2009 #46
Duckies

Bad news: That's not the Flying Dutchman, and the captain is much worse than Davvy Jones..

6/4/2009 #47
clandestinedownpour

good news - a rebel vogon set on destroying the rest of his kind rescues you from the clutches of the evil captain.

6/4/2009 #48
Duckies

Bad news: The vogon forces me to listen to its poetry - forever!

6/4/2009 #49
Kirrithian

Good News: You have your towel to cry into.

6/5/2009 #50
XxNoImaginationxX

Bad News: The worm in your ear just died so you don't understand the poetry is about killing you

6/5/2009 #51
clandestinedownpour

good news - the worm also contains a strong anesthetic, allowing you to eat it, then cut off your ears rather painlessly, saving you from the fatal poetry.

6/5/2009 . Edited 6/5/2009 #52
Duckies

Bad news: 1. The poetry was about the vogon killing me, so when I go deaf, it kills me without me having any knowlege of it. I die.2. The blood flows out so rapidly that I die. 3. The worm was my brain, which I need. I die.

(I always seem to be doing the bad news, these days, huh? You can just respond to one of these points if you like, I got bored :D)

6/5/2009 #53
clandestinedownpour

good news - since you were put into critical condition by the rebel vogon, the rest of the vogons take pity on you and have vogon paramedics rush to the scene, saving you from fatal blood loss.

6/5/2009 #54
Duckies

Bad news: they think that they need to put on a performance in my honor, to make up for the rebel vogon's behaviour. The performance includes poetry.

6/6/2009 #55
Kirrithian

Good News: Um, you're undead so you can't actually die- just suffer like hell.

6/6/2009 . Edited 6/6/2009 #56
clandestinedownpour

the worm in your ear was the one that was causing you to be undead. now that the worm is out, you no longer retain that ability, so you die two minutes into the performance.

6/6/2009 #57
Kirrithian

Good News: All the vogons etc get obliterated as the sun expands and consumes the earth, so no one has to worry about the planet anymore.

6/6/2009 #58
clandestinedownpour

bad news - the sun expands and consumes the earth

6/6/2009 #59
XxNoImaginationxX

Good News: There won't be anymore people whining about the cold?

6/6/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Duckies
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member