World Domination
Are your cunning plans falling a bit flat? Do you feel like you're trying to do the same thing you always do everyday? Well look no further! You've reached World Domination, the procrastinators' paradise!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Kirrithian

Quacks gets driven off the hill by my mob of clone sheep. My Hill!

5/26/2009 #31
Duckies

The sheep are drowned because they forgot to climb on noah's ark as they chased me down the hill. Luckily, I have some red bull handy and simply wait at the top until the flood receeds. Yay for commercials! My tall hill :D

5/26/2009 #32
Kirrithian

Halfway up the hill I dig a series of tunnels which I line with explosive, and then blow up, sending the top half of the hill flying sky high. When the dust settles I walk to the top of the hill, and plant my flag. My Hill!

5/26/2009 . Edited 5/26/2009 #33
XxNoImaginationxX

I use my rocket launcher to shoot Kirri's flag onto a neighbouring pile of land, thinking she is on the wrong hilll, she runs off and I claim it as my own. My Hill!

5/27/2009 #34
Kirrithian

I walk up to Lola, point the other side of the hill and yell 'Look! It's Chuck Norris!'. Lola runs off. My Hill.

5/27/2009 #35
XxNoImaginationxX

I turn around mid run and ask Kirri " Who's Chuck Norris?" She runs off to find a brick wall to bang her head against and I regain... My Hill!!

5/27/2009 #36
Kirrithian

I've bashed the wall so hard, it crumbles. So I pick up the pieces and start chucking them at Lola, who runs off to safety. My Hill.

5/27/2009 #37
Disabled Account sdf

I spray Dolly with a fire hose, flushing her down the river. My Hill!

5/27/2009 #38
Kirrithian

For some bizzarre reason no one can understand due to the way internet forums and the space time continueum are linked, I switch places with Kit. My Hill.

5/27/2009 #39
Disabled Account sdf

I drag a barrel up the hill, put Dolly inside, nail the top shut, and roll her down the rocky slope. My Hill!

5/27/2009 #40
Kirrithian

In my barrel, I bounce off a rock, sending me flying (still in barrel) into Kit, who is knocked off the Hill by the force of the impact. Meanwhile, I get up dust myself off, stretch and reclaim My Hill!

5/27/2009 . Edited 5/27/2009 #41
Duckies

I eat Kirri. Meow. Fear me, betches.

My hill. *grins in a teehee-esque fashion, with bits of sheep haing out of teeth*

5/31/2009 #42
XxNoImaginationxX

I cough my sickness onto Quacks ans she falls (even more) deathly ill. My Hill!!

5/31/2009 #43
Duckies

Lola catches my cold/flu/viral throat infection/concussion(yeah, I dont know how that works either :P) when she breathes in to cough on me and dies. I miraculously recover through eating multiple grapes and singing in the rain, then waddle up the hill, flanked by my ninjas/other cronies/worshippers, take up a hitler-esque stance and say: Ach! My Hill!

5/31/2009 #44
Duckies

Another me (Like in Potc!) runs up and stabs me in the heart, saying "epic phail - this is why we aren't kind to people, now do you remember?" That me then disappears into dj's locker. The current me is then stabbed by hitler for impersonating him. Hitler's hill!

5/31/2009 #45
Duckies

--OT--Quick! Someone kill Hitler! Couldn't resist xD--END OT--

5/31/2009 #46
XxNoImaginationxX

I go up to Hitler and say: 'Dude, you're dead. Tell you what, I'll guard your hill for you, you go have a nap :D'. He waddles off back into his grave and I steal My Hill! back. *evil chuckle*

5/31/2009 #47
Duckies

Nice xD

I give Lola a Headspace card (because she's so dang evil but not nearly ebil enough - unbalanced!) and say, "This is for you, I won't tell anyone, just go get help" Lola gets so upset at this, she runs off to find some sort of weapon of mass destruction to attempt to destroy me with.

(Aren't I great? I set up your next stealation for you - it would be awesome ifyou killed me with a bunny though xD ..So ironic)

5/31/2009 #48
XxNoImaginationxX

Quacks did not steal my hill in her absence so once I have sorted out my headspace and run back, remove the 'out of my mind, back in 5 minutes' sign and sit down and enjoy the sunset from the top of My Hill!

5/31/2009 #49
Duckies

Good girl! You picked it up :D

I turn the hill into a chocolate fountain, which Lola steps out of and goes ew. I got chocolate on my scarf. And walks away. I dive in and start singing happily in My Chocolate fountain, aka the artist formerly known as prince...I mean the hill formerly known as Lola's...

5/31/2009 #50
Duckies

meow?

5/31/2009 #51
XxNoImaginationxX

I get a lifeguard to drag Quacks out of the artist formerly known as Prince by her hair and b*** slap her to st petersburg for swimming in a has been (hehe). Honestly, the infections! I transform the melted chocolate into tar and once it is dry I climb to the top. My Hill made of road type substances!

5/31/2009 #52
Duckies

I buy a car from st. petersburg, drive halfway back to the hill, where the car breaks down and I have a bitchfit, then buy a tank and continue on my journey. Honestly, they're the only reliable vehicles these days - cheap too. I drive up the hill and ...accidentally.. squish Lola. I get to the top of the hill and step out, planting my uber ninja duck flag down as I say, "One small waddle for duck-kind, one large step to world domination"

5/31/2009 #53
Kirrithian

My space rocket crash lands on the hill, crushing anyone undernearth. I stagger out, look around and shrug, then planting my flag. My Hill.

5/31/2009 #54
Duckies

I walk up from the bottom of the hill where I had been hanging up my laundry, and run up to Kirri, point to the NASA base that has suddenly appeared on the neighboring hill and say "Kirri, we have a problem." She runs off to investigate. I pull out her flag, make a new one with some spare laundry and plant it down. My hill.

6/1/2009 #55
Kirrithian

I throw the worlds largest water balloon at Coke, and it washes her off the hill. My Hill.

6/5/2009 #56
Duckies

I run back up the hill, present Kirri with a tarp, some water and some dishwashing liquid, which she then uses to make a college-type waterslide out of (I think scouts use it too?) along the side of the hill, and slides down. My Hill!

6/5/2009 #57
Kirrithian

I have such fun sliding down the waterslide, I walk back up the hill and convince the already slightly jealous Coke to try it out. She does, but overshoots the end and lands in a shark infested lake. My Hill.

6/5/2009 #58
Duckies

I hypnotise the sharks into becoming my slaves, and under my influence, rapidly evolve into shark-people, capable of going on land. I direct them to the hill, where they eat Kirri and then hang around, being my loyal cronies. My hill.

6/6/2009 #59
XxNoImaginationxX

I put a drop of blood in the ocean 2kms away which the sharks can supposedly smell, once they run off and Quacks chases them, My Hill! is mine for the taking xD

6/6/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Duckies
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member