1950s Spy RP
Come play as Russian or American spies amid the Cold war.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

Place for Russian spies to enter.

6/9/2009 #1
Little Miss Priss

Anya glided swiftly through the halls of the KGB headquarters her thin frame and captivating features turning heads down every corridor. This was why she didn't come to headquarters. How could she be expected to work undercover if every man in the agency saw her face. If it were a face they were likely to forget she would not mind but it was not. Stepping into the Commodants office she approached the desk.

"You asked to see me?" she said haughtily.

6/9/2009 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

Smirnov looked up. "Yes, I have a aginsment srtight from the top. Your parner is geting outfited as we speak."

6/9/2009 #3
Little Miss Priss

She nodded "What does my country require of me?"

6/9/2009 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

Victor stepped in.

"The two of you shall be working together. We have information the Americans are making some sort of new warplane, but we have no idea how it differs or if it is ready for production. The ceator, a Major General, is said to be atending a party, you are to pose as man and wife and get it out of him."

"Whoa, you know I don't like working with females, they all end up dead or knocked-up by thier tragets!"

6/9/2009 #5
Little Miss Priss

Anya turned and eyed the man in the doorway. "And you know that I work alone. I do not need some love struck school boy toddling after me."

6/9/2009 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

"So you think you look pretty, not gonna save from the Americans and neither am I!"

6/9/2009 #7
Little Miss Priss

"I know I look pretty." Anya replied moving closer "And I will not need saving." she said so close she could kiss him. Twirling she looked at the Commodant "Are you certain a partner is necessary for this mission?"

6/9/2009 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

"Are you suggsting our goverment is wrong?"

6/9/2009 #9
Little Miss Priss

"Not at all" she replied "I am only questioning your ability."

6/9/2009 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

'I am the sneior male agnet."

6/9/2009 #11
Little Miss Priss

"Are you? Well then perhaps you are to qualified for such a risky mission." she replied with a soft smile "The loss of a senior male agent would be far more dangerous than the loss of an unknown female agent. We wouldn't want to jeopardize the safety of Mother Russia, would we."

6/9/2009 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

Smirnov cut in. "You have the motherland's orders now go prepare your cover. I suggst you get to know each other."

6/9/2009 #13
Little Miss Priss

"AS you wish" Anay replied and taking her orders left the office.

6/9/2009 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

Victor presented her with a dimond ring and gold band the boss had given him. 'We better get our facts stright."

6/9/2009 #15
Little Miss Priss

"Ahh, for me. You shouldn't have." She replied sarcastically.

6/9/2009 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

"Coast me a froucine, all for my bride," he said in the same tone. "I'll be a up and coming Boston bussness man," he said shifting into the accent. "And you..?"

6/9/2009 #17
Little Miss Priss

"Your beautiful wife of course." she replied matching his accent. "But let us be clear, there will be no marital benefits, no hankey pankey. I might sleep with the enemy but I'm not sleeping with you."

6/9/2009 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

"Let's be clear, only mother Russia keeps me warm at night..and maybe a stater or two. Anyway, you are older then I, how did I grab your cold heart Mrs. Johnson?"

6/9/2009 #19
Little Miss Priss

"Would you prefer a younger wife?" she asked "I can be whatever age is desired. Make up is a wonderful thing."

6/9/2009 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

"Maybe mid 20s. But we must figure out our past my darling."

6/9/2009 #21
Little Miss Priss

"It is unlikely that I will be questioned as you will. What would be easiest for you to remember?"

6/9/2009 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

"Maybe colloge sweethearts," he gaged.

6/9/2009 #23
Little Miss Priss

"Plausible." she replied "Are there many co-ed schools in Boston?"

6/9/2009 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

"I think so. very rich ones."

6/9/2009 #25
Little Miss Priss

"Very well. We are collage sweethearts, married after you graduated. What did you study?"

6/9/2009 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

"Political Sincince, and you?"

6/9/2009 #27
Little Miss Priss

"Home Economics, of course." she replied

6/9/2009 #28
Lee's ghost re-born

(I just have an idea this party would be an xmas party and dad leads them under missletoe and they're both like "Oh shit." I think I'd be funny but anyhu..

He smriked. "You cooking?"

6/9/2009 #29
Little Miss Priss

"For your information I am an excellent cook. I trained in Paris during the war."

(What year are we in? Can I say that?)

6/9/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member