Greek Mythology
This is a forum for all Greek Mythology lovers! Talk about all of the gods, titans, nymphs, naiads, monsters, and all of those mythical creatures!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Pegasus Rider

Has anyone read the Percy Jackson books (PJO books)? Great for Greek mythology lovers.

4/13/2010 #1
lilcarts21

I have! Obviously you know that, but I really didn't have anything better to put in this topic.

4/15/2010 #2
BalletGirl98

OH MY GODS!!!!!!! I LOVE THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES! I CONSTANTLY DREAM ABOUT IT!!

They are a really really good series so everyone should read it.

7/15/2010 #3
DaughterOfPoseiden47

I totally agree!!

7/17/2010 #4
Pegasus Rider

I absolutely love the PJO books, but at the same time there are some things that bother me about it. I think that, even though I enjoyed reading it, the fifth book in the series was crap, and so is the next Camp Half-Blood series.

8/31/2010 #5
HeroineHiding

This series is the best! I love it so much!

12/20/2010 #6
WriterFreak101

I've read only the first couple of books. I can't go to the library this summer. So I'm going to have to wait before I'm able.

7/8/2011 #7
Resistance95

Yes, agree the book 5 ending was actually pretty predictable along with the continuing series. Don't get me wrong there were some good surprises that got me along the way, but come on Percy disappearing? Who didn't see that coming?

6/28/2012 #8
nnnnnnnn

Yep. read 'em. Loved 'em. The Heroes of Olympus books- basically the continuation of PJ- are cool too!

7/15/2012 #9
Forum Moderators: Pegasus Rider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member