Greek Mythology
This is a forum for all Greek Mythology lovers! Talk about all of the gods, titans, nymphs, naiads, monsters, and all of those mythical creatures!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Starlit Stranger

I've read a lot of stories about Greek myth on this site and others and I find that there are quite a few mistakes. I know were're all human and am not makeing fun of/ chastising people. I just want to help. I know a lot about Greek myth and will answer any questions you have about Greek myth / gods / goddesses... etc.

8/7/2010 #1
Pegasus Rider

I know! There are so many mistakes. But do not be afraid to simply point out the mistake to the writer in a nice way. That should be your obligation as a reviewer - to help them improve. However also note that myths were told and passed down so there are some different variations of some.

8/31/2010 #2
WriterFreak101

Yes, nicely pointing out the mistakes is not wrong. In fact, you'd probably be doing wrong by not pointing it out to them.

7/8/2011 #3
MimiKnight

Could you please take a look at my first story then? I slightly twisted the Curse of Cassandra and spoke from Thanatos' point of view. I love the myths too and I think they have some lessons that should still be passed on. I tried to do that but I would like second opinion, please.

Thank you!

1/26/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: Pegasus Rider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member