Communications
For, in particular, a role play between Winter Scars myself and Near the Kuchiki Neko.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »
Per Noctem

Black mist...swirling...and they rested admist a small field. Vadim giggled. "Wow, Master...I didn't think you could phase more then three people all at once. Are you alright?"

"Besides being tired and annoyed with that Fractota bastard...fine."

7/11/2009 #421
Vermillion Serpent

Beni clutched his head blinking, "That was... different..." Shiro nodded, he too looking dizzy. Xyro giggled, being slightly used to phasing, the only dizzyness that still had a little effect on her was that of the gas.

7/11/2009 #422
Per Noctem

"She phases," Vadim explain cheerfully. "It's like crossing the world in a split second."

7/11/2009 #423
Vermillion Serpent

"Right, that's cool.. I bet it saves a lot of time too." Beni said, smiling as the dizziness wore off.

7/11/2009 #424
Per Noctem

"When one is so quiet and reclusive as the master...it is important," Vadim grinned.

7/11/2009 #425
Vermillion Serpent

"Morana, if you're tired, you can rest for a while, we're fine staying here for a while." Xyro said softly, watching her calmly.

7/11/2009 #426
Per Noctem

"I'm resting. Vadim...let them look around, and for god's sake, no dissecting things in my house." This time she completely disappeared without the mist.

"Good night~, Master!"

7/11/2009 #427
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro laughed, "You mean morning." She smiled happily.

7/11/2009 #428
Per Noctem

He blinked...then laughed. "You're right!" He paused. "Oh, give me a sec...I have to fetch my baby. Be back in a sec."

7/11/2009 #429
Vermillion Serpent

"Y-your baby?" Shiro asked, his eyes slightly shocked. Xyro and Beni looked interested.

7/11/2009 #430
Per Noctem

A few second later, he came back into the room, cradling a violin to his chest. He settled into a sitting position and checked the strings carefully. "Yes, actually. This is my most prized possesion. Besides my head." (XD)

7/11/2009 #431
Vermillion Serpent

The three of them smiled. "Wow, you're full of surprises Vade." Xyro said, settling the ferret onto her legs and setting her hands on the floor.

7/11/2009 #432
Per Noctem

"Now, now..." he smiled. "If you like I can play for you." He gently brushed his fingers over the wood. "This instrument is, oh...almost three hundred years old, I think. Yet still in perfect playing condition." For once he took off his gloves, very gently touching the strings, testing them before adjusting everything on the violin.

7/11/2009 #433
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro smiled, "That would be lovely." Beni and Shiro settled next to her.

7/11/2009 #434
Per Noctem

He took a breath, shut his eyes, placed the bow to the strings...and began to play. He was incredible. Slowly, his form would rock or move with the notes, and he would play very gently, as if the instrument was playing out his heart. He reopened his eyes, blushed slightly. "I apologize if I bored you with that..."

7/11/2009 #435
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro shook her head, "Not at all, that was beautiful. You're amazing," she looked to her side and softly chuckled, "so beautiful you even calmed Beni and Shiro enough to make them sleep." She said softly, smiling at the two sleeping boys, both with relaxed expressions from listening to Vadim's beautiful music.

7/11/2009 #436
Per Noctem

He chuckled. "I've been playing since I was little. The asy--prison I was in, they wouldn't let me have my violin, but..." He shrugged. Nervous...he'd almost said it. Asy...?

7/11/2009 #437
Vermillion Serpent

"That's a shame, they would have enjoyed listening to you play." She had taken notice of the stumble, but decided not to dwell on the thought. He'd sounded nervous, so he wouldn't want to talk about it.

7/11/2009 #438
Per Noctem

"Xyro, if I told you something about a mental...issue, would you think less of me?" He was quiet, but the little smile was back.

7/11/2009 #439
Vermillion Serpent

She shook her head, "Of course not, it's not your fault if you have an issue is it." She replied softly.

7/11/2009 #440
Per Noctem

He took a breath. "Prison means asylum. That's one reason Master keeps me close...she doesn't want me going back. Eleven years, we both figure is long enough. Paranoid schizophrenia," he clarified, rubbed his forehead. "Headaches, oi...voices, hallucinations...I'm not sick, you know. Just a little unwell. Not sick, but not well."

7/11/2009 #441
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded slowly, "Morana is right, they're definitely not good.. I guess I can only imagine what it must have been like, yet you can still smile like you do, you're very brave Vade."

7/11/2009 #442
Per Noctem

He laughed softly. "My dear, I've been out for a few years now...and smiling comes naturally. Even if one hurts, one must smile...because it helps. Of course, Master does quite a bit."

7/11/2009 #443
Vermillion Serpent

"Smiling does help, you're right." Xyro said softly.

7/11/2009 #444
Per Noctem

He paused, fiddling with his coat for a second, and pulled out a scalpel. "Oh dear..." His brow furrowed. "I completely forgot. I was supposed to bring the other six with me as well..." He shrugged briefly. "My dear, might I ask you, when you met the master...did she have stitches on her?"

7/11/2009 #445
Vermillion Serpent

She thought for a moment then nodded, "Yes, a few.. she was injured too so I helped her stitch that up, I think she re-stitched it though."

7/11/2009 #446
Per Noctem

He cursed softly. "As I thought...they were toying with death. Most likely, she redid the stitches. She does that often if she's hurt...oh, the idiots! Bringing about their own deaths without ever knowing it..."

7/11/2009 #447
Vermillion Serpent

"Sorry, but... toying with death? Do you know how she was hurt?" She asked, her voice hinted with slight concern.

7/11/2009 #448
Per Noctem

"Unfortunately...Master was hidden by the tsar for years and years. Her and I met a long while ago...but it appears her existence and immortality did not go unnoticed. There were many scientists. I dissected a few, she killed a few...it has been getting bad. No doubt they finally caught her and did their sick-ass experiments on her..." He shuddered. "I suppose they were fascinated by her black blood and inability to die. She hates being immortal...she calls it her curse. These idiots don't realize how much of a curse it really is."

7/11/2009 #449
Vermillion Serpent

"I see." She said softly, her saddened gaze travelling to the floor. She absent-mindedly stroked the ferret upon her lap, her mind elsewhere.

7/11/2009 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Per Noctem
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member