Communications
For, in particular, a role play between Winter Scars myself and Near the Kuchiki Neko.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Per Noctem

She scoffed softly. "Feh. Death isn't nice, young one, I should know. You are nice. Death is not. Death is cold and heartless."

6/25/2009 #31
Vermillion Serpent

She looked down, "I know." She said quietly.

6/25/2009 #32
Per Noctem

"Do you? Well, you are looking at death herself," she murmured, leaning back. "And if I took someone close to you, I apologize."

6/25/2009 #33
Vermillion Serpent

Her eyes widened and her heart fell heavy, "Y-you... how... but..." she stammered.

6/25/2009 #34
Per Noctem

"Personally I don't know of my own creation. Though I am older then my sister, the bearer of life and light, it seems like I've been around shorter. I would suppose such darkness came to birth after my world crumbled, when I became nothing but a complication for my creator and supposed family." She stroked the wounds. "Those who experimented on me were foolish enough to try and gain immortality. Immortality is not good. It is a curse." She spat the word "immortality" like it was a bad taste on her tongue.

6/25/2009 #35
Vermillion Serpent

She remained silent for a little while longer, gazing at the floor, listening to Morana. She then looked up slightly, small sparks of pity shimmering in the corners of her eyes, "It must be so hard for you... experiments... darkness... It must hurt so much." she murmured.

6/25/2009 #36
Per Noctem

"Only sometimes does it hurt," she said softly, moving lightly. "The hardest part, in recent times, was my failure to protect the tsar and his family."

6/25/2009 #37
Vermillion Serpent

"Sometimes, I guess... failure isn't all bad, and I'm sure the tsar was happy that you tried your best to protect him, even though in the end it didn't work out completely." She said, smiling softly.

6/25/2009 #38
Per Noctem

She blinked, sat up fully. "You are highly intelligent...where are you from, what is your name? You are not human, that I can tell..."

6/25/2009 #39
Vermillion Serpent

She frowned slightly, "I'm Xyro, and from Nahar, it's a village quite far away, near a mountain range, I'm not sure where exactly... and I am human." Her voice went quiet for the last part of her reply.

6/25/2009 #40
Per Noctem

She quirked a brow. "Hmm. Interesting. Human with such abilities..." She stood shakily, craked her back lightly. "If you want I could accompany you to wherever you must go. Safer then to travel alone, especially in this world. That, I believe, is why Roku became a guard..." The last bit she had said mostly to herself, or so it was meant, but it was still audible.

6/25/2009 #41
Vermillion Serpent

She winced as Morana cracked her back then stood herself, dusting off her jeans, "I'm searching... for my brother and friends, we got split up." She said with a slightly admitting tone, "Who's Roku?"

6/25/2009 #42
Per Noctem

She blinked, then gently cracked her knuckles. "Roku is my youngest sibling, my brother. Though by looks, he looks older then I am. He dwarfs me by sheer size. If you are searching for people he very well may be able to help. He is second-in-command over the entire Elite Guard- he has resources." Calmly she let the scythe dissipate into black mist, letting that fade before she shifted her cloak and dusted it off.

6/25/2009 #43
Vermillion Serpent

"That would be nice," she smiled, "but only if it's no trouble." she added quickly

6/25/2009 #44
Per Noctem

"No trouble at all," she said. "I owe for helping me."

6/25/2009 #45
Vermillion Serpent

She smiled, "Thank you so much." She said, "Where does your brother work?"

6/25/2009 #46
Per Noctem

"A while away from here...but I can phase us, it'll take a second and a half. Besides which he has what I need- water, and a mirror. And don't worry about it." She offered a hand. "It might be a bit startling, but trust it, it will be fine."

6/25/2009 #47
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded and took Morana's hand.

6/25/2009 #48
Per Noctem

The world spun. Everything went dark, and they literally dissipated as her scythe had. The air seemed to whirl past them at an incredible speed. Finally, after what seemed like a minute, though it was only half a second, they arrived at a large door, forming as black mist. Morana reopened her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "That, that is called phasing. Like teleporation."

6/25/2009 #49
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro blinked and looked slightly dizzy, but otherwise was fine, "You phase a lot?" She asked, looking up at the door before them.

6/25/2009 #50
Per Noctem

"When I must. Let me fetch Roku- I must warn, he is far bigger then most." And with that, she stepped in. There were assorted noises- a happy call of her name, a soft squeak, and murmurings. After a moment, Morana reappeared, dragging one large fire dragon with her, who looked relatively surprised. She was about half his size- and she looked nothing like him, save for the claws and the dark hair.

6/25/2009 #51
Vermillion Serpent

She looked with a light interest at Roku, understanding further how large the male was. She smiled kindly and murmured a small "Hi."

6/25/2009 #52
Per Noctem

He smiled faintly. "I didn't you could make friends, Morana." He winced when she looked up at him, eyes flashing. "Okay, I get it, you're in a bad mood...I can't particularly blame you for that one. Now, what can I do for you?"

"She needs help finding people. I figured you could help. You have this hellhole on your side, as well as the High Council," she shrugged, the movement calm.

6/25/2009 #53
Vermillion Serpent

"Only if it's no trouble, I can find them on my own if you're busy." She assured.

6/25/2009 #54
Per Noctem

Roku laughed, startling his sister. "You're like the lieutenant, you know that? I like that. I don't mind at all. Do you have names for these people?" he smiled.

6/25/2009 #55
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded, "Riddle, Shiro and Beni." She replied.

6/25/2009 #56
Per Noctem

"Let me see..." Morana tailed him, gently pressed his side.

"I type far faster then you, braht. Let me." As he backed off from the computer, she typed in the names. The computer would give her status and last known position- if they were alive, and where they were last seen.

6/25/2009 #57
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro followed the two, "Do you need full names for that? Beni and Shiro are shortened." she asked quietly, watching the siblings on the computer.

6/25/2009 #58
Per Noctem

"That would be helpful," she nodded, letting Roku watch her curiously.

6/25/2009 #59
Vermillion Serpent

"Benitsu Waisen, Konshiro Hiteaux and Riddle Porter." She said. She lifted a hand to her mouth and subconsciously began to chew her sleeve.

6/25/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Per Noctem
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member