Communications
For, in particular, a role play between Winter Scars myself and Near the Kuchiki Neko.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Per Noctem

She quickly typed, leaning forward. "Roku. Come here." As he leaned down, she asked something quietly. He murmured back, "SilverSun." She shrugged. She'd just hacked into the mainframe- she was searching all-out, searching to see if they were alive, if they were somewhere she could go.

6/25/2009 #61
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro watched, anxiety glittering in her eyes and butterflies dancing in her stomach, 'Please let them be alive, let them be together, please.' her mind screamed this desperately, 'Don't let him get them, please.'

6/25/2009 #62
Per Noctem

"So far, the search comes up that they are indeed alive...they were last seen together as well," she said calmly. "However, that was a while ago. Best chance would be searching the mountains. I doubt it'd be safe for you to go alone, so I may as well go with you."

6/25/2009 #63
Vermillion Serpent

She almost fell over with relief, then looked slightly doubtful, "Which mountains would they be?" She asked.

6/25/2009 #64
Per Noctem

"The name I do not see...but they are large, and relatively near here," she spoke. Rising, she dusted herself off, then murmured, "I'll need to reinforce the stitches and reload my systems, but I'll go with you."

6/25/2009 #65
Vermillion Serpent

"Thank you so much." She said smiling gratefully.

6/25/2009 #66
Per Noctem

"You'll need it. And for a wolf, such a journey is commonplace." She turned abruptly. "Roku. Get her ready. Give her supplies she requests. And be gentle. I will be fixing myself."

He winced. "Damn good thing I won't be seeing that. When I was little and you 'fixed' yourself, I think I realized what real pain was. Just don't get that black stuff you call blood on everything."

She nods...and disappears.

6/25/2009 #67
Vermillion Serpent

She watched Morana disappear then smiled shyly, "I don't really need anything." She said.

6/25/2009 #68
Per Noctem

He smiled. "She's pretty rough, I know. But really, if you need anything, let me know. If you're curious about why she compared herself to a wolf, I can tell you."

6/25/2009 #69
Vermillion Serpent

"I may be able to guess... is it a form she can take?" She guessed, now looking at Roku.

6/25/2009 #70
Per Noctem

He blinked. "She was right. You are smart. Yeah, that and she has a habit of going into that form when she needs to escape or get through smaller places. She also has more a tendency to lean towards wolf behavior- she's crazy, though. In a...well...semi-good way."

6/25/2009 #71
Vermillion Serpent

She smiled and shrugged, "Cat-like instinct I guess." She said, "I guess that's why I... well I guess feel comfortable around her... my brother can take the form of a wolf, I guess she reminds me of him." She said, her voice soft and gentle.

6/25/2009 #72
Per Noctem

He smiled. "I know what you mean. She's one of the only people I can really talk to. She's cold, colder then ice maybe, but you just kinda get the feeling she's listening..."

6/25/2009 #73
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded and remained silent for a while. She spoke quietly, "If it's ok, could I have a drink please?" She asked.

6/25/2009 #74
Per Noctem

"Of course. What would you like?" he asked, standing up and stretching out a little.

6/25/2009 #75
Vermillion Serpent

"Water would be fine." She replied.

6/25/2009 #76
Per Noctem

He trailed over to a little door, stepped in, and a moment later reappeared with a glass of water. "She's fixing herself alright..." he murmured, sitting down. "I heard the dripping noises."

6/25/2009 #77
Vermillion Serpent

She took the glass, "Thankyou." She took a sip before questioning, "Dripping?"

6/25/2009 #78
Per Noctem

"Generally, fixing herself requires minor invasion of her body with the darkness and her hands. It isn't bad, but reinforcing stitches usually means undoing them and sewing them back up with darkness-enfoced strands. That, and using her neurotoxins to keep them together," he winced.

6/25/2009 #79
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded, looking rather intrigued, ulike the clearly opposite-feeling Roku, after all; living where she had for fifteen years restricted who she had met and what ideas she had about the outside world. This had been troubling when she had left and when dangerous, creepy people approached. It also gave her a naturally good will and ability to see good in everyone.

6/25/2009 #80
Per Noctem

After a moment, Morana drifted out, pressing a small vial into her brother's hand. "Keep that for a desperate time. It's poison, corrosive as hell, so don't bother testing it. Had to get the excess out of my system..."

6/25/2009 #81
Vermillion Serpent

(I'm going to have to bid you farewell until tomorrow, I have had fun role playing with you though (:)

Xyro looked a little interested, like a child, everything seemed to be interesting her today. She smiled gently.

6/25/2009 #82
Per Noctem

(See ya later, pleased to play with ya.)

She stretched out, slowly. "Ready, then?"

6/25/2009 #83
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded, "Let's go." She replied, smiling slightly.

6/26/2009 #84
Per Noctem

She opened the door. "I can only phase us to the base of the mountains...from there, we'll have to go on foot."

6/26/2009 #85
Vermillion Serpent

"That's okay," she replied, stepping out of the door, "I'm used to trecking up mountains, my brother and Beni had a den up in the Nahar mountains, they let me and Riddle visit a lot." She said smiling at the memory.

6/26/2009 #86
Per Noctem

She nodded, took her hand, and phased. The world spun again, and as they reformed Morana summoned her scythe, clutching it affectionately.

6/26/2009 #87
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro stared up at the mountains and closed her eyes as a breeze blew down from their heights. Her eyes reopened sharply, "I think they've been here, I can smell Beni." She said, turning to Morana, suddenly acknowledging her scythe. She looked at it warily seeing it glint mischeiviously.

6/26/2009 #88
Per Noctem

"Protection," she said calmly. She was using it as a walking stick. The actualy scythe was bigger then her- she stood at five foot five, five foot six. The scythe, was six feet tall.

6/26/2009 #89
Vermillion Serpent

She 'oh'ed and began walking, often catching scents on the breezes passing by.

6/26/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Per Noctem
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member