Communications
For, in particular, a role play between Winter Scars myself and Near the Kuchiki Neko.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Per Noctem

Second later, Morana arrived, leading someone with her. The man was semi-tall, though not nearly as massive as her brother. He stood at about six one, with semi-messy reddish hair and blue eyes. His ears were pointed. Across his shoulders lay a long fur cloak- something important to him, it was. "Xyro, this is Ivann," she introduced.

(I'll see if I can send you two links...)

6/27/2009 #121
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro stood and extended a free hand shyly to shake with Ivann. She smiled a small smile as she did so.

6/27/2009 #122
Per Noctem

He offered a warm smile a took her hand, gently shaking it. "Ivann Kozmin," he said softly.

"He's an artist as well...though he doesn't like to admit it," Morana voiced.

(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww324/Winter-Scars/Morana/On_Whitout_Color_shipboard_by_VyrL.jpg?t=1246138491 The male in the picture is Ivann. Except for the gun.)

6/27/2009 #123
Vermillion Serpent

"Pleasure to meet you." She said, her smile growing slightly.

(^^ I didn't imagine Morana like that) 6/27/2009 #124
Per Noctem

(XD, that's not Morana...that's actually Ivann's mate, Vireli. Mora, I'll have to find a picture of inside my vast files.)

"The pleasure is mine," he said, smiling. He held himself like his back was bad, but otherwise he seemed very kind. His voice was deep, but soft...he was quite soft-spoken, and the Russian accent on his voice aided that.

6/27/2009 #125
Vermillion Serpent

(Ah, sorry, my mistake XD I'm going to have to make this my last post for today, I'll talk to you again soon)

Xyro released her grip on the man's hand. She felt almost overwhelmed all of a sudden. Morana was introducing her friends, all to help her find her own, yet they had no need to do so whatsoever. She had never known such nice people.

6/27/2009 #126
Per Noctem

"Morana...what are you doing?" he asked quietly, watching her. She had taken off her cloak and was fussing with her fangs, back to the two.

"Fucking with the neurotoxins," she answered, pausing in her work.

6/27/2009 #127
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro watched, deciding against questioning any more of Morana's actions. It was rather intrusive. Instead she studied the ground, checking for any signs that may make her useful to Ivann once the began to track down the others.

6/28/2009 #128
Per Noctem

Ivann cleared his throat carefully. "She tells me you are in need of a tracker...someone to hunt down a hunter?"

6/28/2009 #129
Vermillion Serpent

"Not so much the hunter, I don't want to find him... mostly my friends, I want to know they are alright." Xyro replied quietly.

6/28/2009 #130
Per Noctem

He nodded, gentle. "I will do as much as I can," he said softly. "Morana, she tracks mental signals and souls. If she cannot fetch them, she sometimes calls me."

"He tracks more physical things. Scents. Fur. That sort of thing." Morana was done fiddling with her fangs- she'd slipped her cloak back on and had sat by them. She was currently cleaning her scythe's blade, watching her reflectionin it. "He's good at it. That, I think, comes from tracking food through the snow." As if shy, Ivann blushed at her comments.

6/28/2009 #131
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro held out the collar, "I have this, it's my brothers... would it help?" She asked.

6/28/2009 #132
Per Noctem

"Very much," he said softly. He turned it over, taking in everything. Appearance, scent, age...everything. "If you like we can start tracking tonight."

6/28/2009 #133
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded, "Of course, if that is ok with you."

6/28/2009 #134
Per Noctem

"Perfectly fine by me," he smiled. "Now, I am going to shift...please try not to be too surprised." And with that, he shifted into a tiger, a large Siberian.

(Amur (Siberian) tigers are, on average, seven feet in length, three and a half feet at the shoulder...and can weigh, for the males, up to four hundred pounds. Their coats are thicker, so as to survive the winter.)

6/28/2009 #135
Vermillion Serpent

She gasped quietly, not in suprise, but in awe at the size and beauty of the tiger. She admired him completely, after all, never had she seen other felines before.

6/28/2009 #136
Per Noctem

He licked his paws carefully, shifted a little. Underneath the fur his back was scarred- it didn't show, really. Morana stepped up beside him, patted his head. "Start tracking, tiger. I know you...you'll find the scent with ease." She watched him crouch, scenting the ground, testing it.

6/28/2009 #137
Vermillion Serpent

She watched him, tying the collar around her neck so not to lose it. She stepped forward so to be next to him, still watching him scent the ground.

6/28/2009 #138
Per Noctem

He took a step foward, a few steps...pawed at the ground. "He found it," Morana said softly.

6/28/2009 #139
Vermillion Serpent

(I have to go, I'll talk to you again soon my friend)

Xyro watched him closely, glancing at Morana as she spoke, then returning her gaze to the tiger.

6/28/2009 #140
Per Noctem

(Mmkay.)

He took a couple steps forward, nudging the ground.

6/28/2009 #141
Vermillion Serpent

Xyro watched him, then was caught by another scent on the air, "Ivann do you smell that?" She asked curiously.

6/30/2009 #142
Per Noctem

He lifted his head, nodded quietly. "What is it?"

6/30/2009 #143
Vermillion Serpent

She shook her head, "I don't know... it's... almost metallic.. and close by.." She said scenting the air once more.

6/30/2009 #144
Per Noctem

His eyes narrowed. "Stay close to Morana...she may need to fight a bit..." He watched her step by him, scythe back, using it as a walking stick...but she was ready to use it as a weapon, should a fight be necessary.

6/30/2009 #145
Vermillion Serpent

She nodded and stepped slightly behind Morana, her eyes scanning the night enveloped scenery as an extra precaution.

6/30/2009 #146
Per Noctem

"The scent...like metal...it could be blood, old blood, or it could actually be weapons..." He kept himself low to the ground, ears folded back, tail twitching lightly. Tigers were a big prize- any hunter liked their coats, and they were known to be incredible opponents...

6/30/2009 #147
Vermillion Serpent

A small glint caught Xyro's eye, "Morana... Ivann... we need to get away... they're to the east..." She breathed, keeping her eyes trained on the glinting metal.

6/30/2009 #148
Per Noctem

Ivann backed up, a soft growl wrenching from his throat. "Let us go, them," Morana said softly. "What is that, that glint? Ivann is tense- is it a weapon?"

6/30/2009 #149
Vermillion Serpent

"A gun I think, but it may be old.. I can't smell onyone with them.." She replied quietly, "Where do we go?"

6/30/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Per Noctem
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member