The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Bayroot

Sorry... what?

Nothing, my first post disappeared so I thought you guys deleted it... so I was all "wtf... I didn't do anything."

7/18/2010 #301
ranDUMM

Ohh! No, we didn't delete it. FP is having a MASSIVE glitch, and randomly eats people's posts. They usually appear soon, anyway, though it's HECK annoying. Don't worry, we didn't delete anything :)

7/18/2010 #302
Shuna

FP is always glitchy, just like now. So you never know these things, but we can't help it, I'm afraid

7/18/2010 #303
Lyrical-Lyre.x

Hi everyone! :D

My name is Lyrical-Lyre.x ^^ You can call me either Lyrical, Lyre or Elsee. :D I am currently 16 years of age (turning 17 soon) and I come from Australia. :D

7/24/2010 . Edited 7/24/2010 #304
Darkness.Is.Energy

Hey~

My name is Darkness.Is.Energy, but you can call me, Darkness, Dark, Darkie, Sky, or Skyst. Or, you can make up a totally new nickname for me. I enjoy roleplaying and writing.

7/24/2010 #305
Dextra

Hi Lyre and Darkie! I'm Dextra and welcome to the Lounge! Come on over to the Chat room where everyone mostly hangs out. :D

7/24/2010 #306
Stormi Reagan

I'm ElectronicHeart. EH for short. I simply adore writing, but don't we all? The same with reading. I like to sketch, even if I'm still not that good. I am also a pianist. Ahh, I love music, too. I can go on forever on what I like, and then a couple of centuries for what I don't like. Last but not least, I like smileys. =)

7/25/2010 #307
Stormi Reagan

I'm ElectronicHeart. EH for short. I simply adore writing, but don't we all? The same with reading. I like to sketch, even if I'm still not that good. I am also a pianist. Ahh, I love music, too. I can go on forever on what I like, and then a couple of centuries for what I don't like. Last but not least, I like smileys. =)

7/25/2010 #308
ZyggyGirl

Welcome, EH! Nice to meet you, and make yourself right at home!

7/25/2010 #309
SinfulWolf

Hello. I'm Sinfulwolf, Sin for short in most communities I attend. I'm just popping in here cause I'd like to introduce myself and I wanted to partake in some discussion as well as share my writing. I generally stick to horror/fantasy and sci-fi, both in writing and in what I read. But that's just me, I'm always open to expand my horizons.

7/26/2010 #310
Piptik

Hiya, EH, Sin. I'm Bub (Though my name's varied, but I'm not al liberty to post the whole list XP), welcome to the Lounge! I think you'll find it enjoyable and fun here =3

7/26/2010 #311
BellaMuerte92

Why hello. My name is Deanna, but you may call me Bella if you wish.

7/26/2010 #312
Dextra

Hello EH, Sin, and Bella! Welcome to the Lounge! :D My name is Dextra. Feel free to take part in some of the games, challenges, and talk to people in the chat room. :D

7/26/2010 #313
daylight.dancers

Hello everybody. I'm daylight.dancers but you can call me whatever you want. I love writing, but I prefer to be the reader more than being the writer.

I'm new here, so I'm still trying to get everything figured out... :)

8/3/2010 #314
ZyggyGirl

Welcome, Bella and Daylight! Make yourselves at home.

8/3/2010 #315
Noonebutme249

Hi my name is Heather, I live in the USA, I am 19 and love to write.

8/7/2010 #316
ZyggyGirl

Welcome, Heather! I am Zygs, the resident weirdo. There's usually someone in the chat room, if you want to stop by.

8/8/2010 #317
Mrmonocle

Hey everybody, I'm mrmonocle, and I don't know how to post without replying, so please tell me if I'm doing this right or if not, how to. I recently took up writing for something to do. I've finished oe short story, and I'll put it up eventually.

8/25/2010 #318
ZyggyGirl

Hi, mrmonocle! No worries, you're posting right. Welcome to The Lounge, and make yourself at home. There's usually someone lurking at the chat room.

8/25/2010 #319
ranDUMM

Hey there to ALL of our new people!! :D Hope you have an awwesome time at The Lounge :)

8/28/2010 #320
Ginger Locks

Hi everybody, brand new here. Not to writing by any means just to FP. :)

Just thought I should get my name out there and say hello to all you talented folks. ;)

Ginger

8/28/2010 #321
ZyggyGirl

Welcome, Ginger! Nice to meet you, and make yourself at home!

8/28/2010 #322
IggyStardust

What's crackalackin kids?

I'm brand spankin' new to FP.

8/30/2010 #323
ZyggyGirl

Hello, Iggy. Welcome to the Lounge!

And you've been here a while, if you're at Regular status. I'm just a poor li'l Camper...

8/30/2010 #324
L.A. Clearwater

I go by the name of L.A. Clearwater... but you can call me LA. I write both in English and Tagalog (my country's main dialect) and my preferred genres are manga, romance, action, supernatural and much, much more.

9/7/2010 #325
ZyggyGirl

Welcome to the Lounge, LA. Don't be discouraged by this forum's...abandoned appearance; the start of the school year tends to steal away a lot of our members.

9/7/2010 #326
L.A. Clearwater

@Zyggy: Thanks for the warm welcome! I know that people usually get busy... it happens to me too...

9/7/2010 #327
ZyggyGirl

L.A.: That being said, make yourself at home. Someone's usually lurking around here, I think.

9/7/2010 #328
SpaceCat

Hello L.A.!!

Taga saan ka?

Uminum muna kayo? *grin*

9/7/2010 #329
Denoxkun
Hey, what's up? Its me, Denoxkun and i'm here hoping to get my stories more noticed by the community here, hope to make new friends here and if u do decide to read my stories, please leave sum feedback, something positive or to help me improve on my stories in the near future. I write mostly action, comedy and romance. I have a romance story called Dating Havokk, actions like hoshanto and many stories like that. Well, for more info on my stories, check out my profile and read them when u have time or ask me anything about me or my stories u dunno from me yet :) Take care and God Bless u all!
9/28/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member