The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Poll has been closed for voting. Displaying poll result:
Which Challenge entry did you like better?
1 Something to Drive by ZyggyGirl
 80%
2 THE END maybe by T-cat AKA TaraMafia
 20%
Unique Voters: 5
ranDUMM

We have moved up to 9th place!!! WELL DONE!!

10/18/2009 #61
ranDUMM

Just a small message to everyone: please do not post meaningless messages in the topics. That's why there is the Chat Room 2. When you're in there, go CRAAAAZZZZZY! But when you're in the other topics, please follow the rules, and only post on topic. For e.g. that means Register is off limits; you can only post there once with your details. This is mainly to reduce spam. We don't want random conversations all over the forum. The whole thing would be chaos, and Fleur and I worked hard to get it up to where it is today. So please, keep on topic :)

Other than that, go crazzy :D:D Love to see you guys posting!!

10/18/2009 #62
ranDUMM

SUBMISSIONS FOR IDEAS FOR A TAGLINE ARE NOW CLOSED!

PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TAGLINE [UP TO THREE CHOICES].

:)

10/23/2009 #63
ranDUMM

A NEW CHALLENGE HAS BEEN PUT UP! THESE ARE NOT THE WEEKLY CHALLENGES [which have been put on hold for the forseeable future], BUT A RANDOM CHALLENGE :) So PM me if you're interested :D

10/27/2009 #64
ranDUMM

A Guide To Letting The Words Flow - An Inside Guide To Fictionpress

has been changed to:

An Inside Guide to Fictionpress and Help/Information Desk

which, obviously, now is a HELP! thread as well.

10/27/2009 #65
ranDUMM

DUE TO A LACK OF PARTICIPANTS, THE WEEKLY CHALLENGES HAVE BEEN ABANDONED FOR THE NEAR FUTURE. THEY WILL ONCE AGAIN BE, REINSTATED, FEAR NOT!

10/28/2009 #66
ranDUMM

THE RESULTS ARE IN GUYS!

THE WINNING TAGLINE IS:

We at The Lounge sometimes pretend that we're normal. It doesn't go down too well.

ADD THIS TO YOUR PROFILE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE LOUNGE! AND ADD 'copy and past this to show your support of the lounge forum' SO IT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

We at The Lounge sometimes pretend that we're normal. It doesn't go down too well. Copy and paste this to show your support of The Lounge forum.

Thank you to everyone that entered! :D

11/3/2009 #67
ranDUMM

LOUNGLINGS, LURKERS AND NEWBIES ALIKE!

Sometime in the midst of yesterday, our beautiful, lovely slightly-okay-very- weird forum reached..

posts!!! The post was made by BloomingFlower-asn, and her post is as follows:

Jon: What's wrong with him?

Mandi: I don't believe that the world is going to end at 2012 but I still watched it. It thought be something though. You have to take care of the world by recycling and doing things to protect the enviroment from its end. Odd things are happening lately like Tsunamis and earthquakes....we have to do something about it..And not let the world end because we were too lazy to do anything about it.

:):D

11/23/2009 #68
ranDUMM

GUYS! WE NEED MEMBERSHIP BACK UP AND RUNNING...

I UNDERSTAND THAT FOR SOME PEOPLE IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL TERM, BUT WE NEED PEOPLE :)

and soooo, anyone have any ideas?

12/4/2009 #69
ranDUMM

A NEW CHALLENGE HAS BEEN PUT UP CALLED:

THE SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!

ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE HEAD ON OVER TO THE CHALLENGES THREAD! :)

12/16/2009 #70
ranDUMM

Congratulations to our oldest member here, HighOnBrokenWings for becoming Moderator! :)

12/19/2009 #71
ranDUMM

A new poll has gone up about the three winners of the overall yearly challenges! Please vote for your favourite three stories from all of the winenrs this year! :)

12/19/2009 #72
ranDUMM

(yeah, so I'm late, deal with it)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

&

Christmas Challenges are due in on the 31st of December, unless I have expressly given you an extension (just PM me, or ask me here, you'll probably get one :P)

12/27/2009 #73
ranDUMM

UNLESS YOU HAVE GOTTEN AN EXTENSION ON THE CHALLENGE BEFOREHAND, ALL CHALLENGES ARE TO BE IN BY TOMORROW, THE 31ST OF DECEMBER!

12/29/2009 #74
ranDUMM

AND FOR EVERYONE, I WON'T BE HERE TOMORROW OR TONIGHT, SO AUSTRALIAN STANDARD TIME,

HAPPPPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! I wish all of you and your families the best for 2O1O. :)

---x---

CHALLENGES ARE DUE IN TODAY! THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART, AND A POLL WILL GO UP ON THE 2ND/3RD JAN 2010 FOR YOU FAVOURITE :)

12/30/2009 #75
ranDUMM

THE WINNER FOR THE OVERALL CHALLENGES FOR 2009 IS:

THE DAMNATION OF AN AFRO by BloomingFlower-asn !

Congratulations :)

Our second place winners were, with a four way tie:

CLICK by Raingypsy

APPLE DARTS by ranDUMM

KATIE'S LIFE LESSONS by Raingypsy

STILETTOS AND LIPSTICK by HighOnBrokenWings

Our third place winners were, with a two way tie:

DANCE IN THE MOONLIGHT by XxFirexIcexX

STUCK by ranDUMM

1/3/2010 #76
ranDUMM

A poll has gone up for your favourite CHRISTMAS challenge entry. Please vote for ONE story. :) Voting closes on the 11th January, 2010.

1/3/2010 #77
ranDUMM

THERE IS ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO VOTE IN THE POLL FOR YOR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE FIC! PLEASE VOTE!! :)

1/9/2010 #78
ranDUMM

THE WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE FIC IS:

MR. LIGHTS by Altevriel !

Our second places winners were, with a three way tie:

O HOLY NIGHT by MandiCandy

LAST CHRISTMAS by Raingypsy

WHAT WE ALWAYS HAD by HighOnBrokenWings

Our third places winners were, witha two way tie:

DRIVING THROUGH DOORS by Shepherd Nerd

A NOT SO MERRY CHRISTMAS by ranDUMM

1/13/2010 #79
ranDUMM

TOPIC: GAME: Time To Sing!

CREATOR: ranDUMM

PURPOSE: A new game! :)

1/27/2010 . Edited 1/27/2010 #80
ranDUMM

I'd just like to say a HUUGE thank you to:

TAERKITTY

who has been reviewing so much lately, despite being busy!! :) Please check out her story, Foster's Gambit, and leave her a review :)

1/27/2010 #81
ranDUMM

The topic,

Ideas!

has been deleted.

1/30/2010 #82
ranDUMM

A new challenge has been put up! This challenge is the "Unhappily Ever After" Challenge, written by HighOnBrokenWings. Please PM me if you would like to take part!

Start date: February 7th, 2010

End date: February ??, 2010

2/6/2010 #83
ranDUMM

THE ENTRIES FOR THE CHALLENGE CLOSE TOMORROW, UNLESS YOU HAVE AN EXTENSION!

2/20/2010 #84
ranDUMM
Okey Dokey. Everyone who has been on fictionpress and a forum in the last two days will know that there has been a MAJOR glitch. Which usually only happens in FF, but for some reason decided that it would spread to our part of the cyberspace.

Therefore, the CHALLENGES which were due in on the 22nd of February weren't able to have been submitted, and there were many extensions granted.

THEREFORE: ALL CHALLENGES ARE DUE IN ON THE 26TH OF FEBRUARY. YOU MAY STILL SUBMIT YOUR CHALLENGE AFTER THIS DATE, BUT IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED IN THE POLL.

Thank you to all who have sent theres in already - remember to review their stories guys!!

2/24/2010 . Edited 3/3/2010 #85
ranDUMM
THERE HAS BEEN A DELAY IN THE POLL GOING UP BECAUSE OF THE GLITCH IN FP. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES. ALL CHALLENGES HAVE NOT YET BEEN SUBMITTED.

The next challenge will not go ahead until at least six people have sent their entries in. Thanks, and sorry :)

By the way, you CAN STILL submit your challenge entry.

3/3/2010 #86
ranDUMM
THANKYOU TO EVERYONE FOR VOTING IN THE POLL! THE RESULTS ARE IN:

In first place, we have:

Downlol by Altevriel.

Well done!

In second place, we have:

Jessica by MandiCandy.

Well done!

In third place, we have:

Bring Me Back To Life by BloomingFlower-asn.

Well done!

Thank you to all participants in this challenge!! If you have not yet sent in your challenge, please do so!

3/13/2010 #87
ranDUMM
A new thread has been added!

Name: Chat Room 4

Purpose: Cos the old one got full... again. :P

Date Created: 14/3/10

3/13/2010 #88
ranDUMM

THE NEW CHALLENGE WILL NOT GO UP UNTIL THREE MORE PEOPLE HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR CHALLENGE!!

3/25/2010 #89
ranDUMM

The thread 'Need a Review?' has been changed to 'Review Exchange'. The rules have CHANGED; it is now one of the rules to review the previous person's work. Please follow these rules.

4/11/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member