The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Poll has been closed for voting. Displaying poll result:
Which Challenge entry did you like better?
1 Something to Drive by ZyggyGirl
 80%
2 THE END maybe by T-cat AKA TaraMafia
 20%
Unique Voters: 5
ranDUMM

17 April, 2010, a new topic has been added:

TITLE: Random Facts!

CREATOR: ranDUMM

PURPOSE: To post any random facts that you want! :)

4/16/2010 #91
ranDUMM

1st April, 2010, A new topic has been added:

Title: Chat Room FIVE is ALIIVE ~

CREATOR: ranDUMM

PURPOSE: Cos Chat 4 died :( It got full ;D

5/1/2010 #92
ranDUMM

9th June, 2010, A topic has been deleted:

Help and A Guide to Fictionpress

9th June, 2010, A new topic has been added:

Title: Information

CREATOR: Fleur-de-lis Evans

PURPOSE: To provide information about using fictionpress, in general. This replaced the previous topic.

6/9/2010 #93
ranDUMM

A new challenge has been put up by Shuna, called the "End" Challenge. Please PM me, or comment on the thread if you want to take part!

Start date: June 13th, 2010

End date: June 27th, 2010

6/13/2010 #94
ranDUMM

On June 12th, 2010, the Lounge Forum turned ONE YEAR OLD!!

(Yeeeaaaaaaaah, woooo!)

So a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE who has contributed to the forum - the newbies, the oldies, the regulars, the lurkers, the awesome mods, and even you, if you've ever come to the Lounge and helped shape it to what it has become. Thank you to everyone sooo much! :) I hope the Lounge will continue to be an awesome place, and all you awesome people keep coming back to make it awesome!

6/16/2010 #95
ranDUMM

Because I COMPLETELY forgot (I know right, what an awesome admin I am), the NEXT CHALLENGE will be the Lounge Birthday challenge. This challenge will finish as normal, and then next month, Jon will be asked to wrote a challenge for our birthday :)

6/16/2010 #96
Fleur-de-lis Evans

As a group let us wish

Tara

a very happy birthday!

6/22/2010 #97
ranDUMM

A REMINDER THAT YOU HAVE ONLY ONE DAY TO GET YOUR CHALLENGES IN!

6/25/2010 #98
ranDUMM

THE TIME IS UP TO SUBMIT A CHALLENGE!

A POLL WILL GO UP NOW FEATURING ALL THE STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED ON TIME. PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TWO STORIES.

IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT YOUR CHALLENGE IN YET, AND YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, FEEL FREE TO WRITE A STORY AND SUBMIT. HOWEVER, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE POLL.

Thank you to everyone that participated! Jon has the next challenge, featuring the Lounge's birthday!

6/26/2010 #99
ranDUMM

A new thread has been added!

Name: Chat Room 6

Purpose: Cos the old one got full again :D

Date Created: 5/7/10

7/4/2010 #100
ranDUMM

It is now too late to vote in the poll for your favourite challenge fic. The results are in!:

THE WINNER OF THE "END" CHALLENGE BY SHUNA IS:

ADAM AND EVE by Dextra !

Congratulations :)

Our second place winner is:

ABOVE WATER by little red's worst nightmare

Our third places winners were, with a two way tie:

A BRAND NEW END by ranDUMM

PAYBACK by Altevriel

Congratulations to all those who took part!

7/4/2010 #101
ranDUMM

A new challenge has been put up by Altevriel, called the "Backwards Mythical Character" Challenge. Please PM me, or comment on the thread if you want to take part!

Start date: July 11th, 2010

End date: July 25th, 2010

IF YOU THINK YOU'LL NEED AN EXTENSION, PLEASE TELL ME BEFOREHAND.

7/10/2010 #102
ranDUMM

A NEW POLL HAS BEEN PUT UP ABOUT THE FORUM. PLEASE VOTE IN IT SO THAT WE CAN DECIDE WHAT OUR NEW TOPIC SHOULD BE.

7/13/2010 #103
Fleur-de-lis Evans

REQUEST FROM MODERATOR:

I've gone through Review Exchange and fixed up the posts so they match. If you are posting there PLEASE only post if you reviews and are requesting for reviews. Other posts have been cleaned out because they were better suited for the Help or Chatter threads. If you wish to post that you reviewed but are NOT asking for a review in return please go to the Chatter thread from no on. That way the posts in Review Exchange will be a steady flow of give and take reviewing.

~ Fleur

7/25/2010 #104
ranDUMM

THE TIME IS UP TO SUBMIT A CHALLENGE! A POLL WILL GO UP LATER TODAY FEATURING ALL THE STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED ON TIME.

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TWO STORIES. IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT YOUR CHALLENGE IN YET, AND YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, FEEL FREE TO WRITE A STORY AND SUBMIT. HOWEVER, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE POLL.

Thank you to everyone that participated! Fleur has the next challenge!

7/25/2010 . Edited 7/25/2010 #105
ranDUMM

Name: Suggestions/Problems and Questions

Purpose: To give suggestions about the running of this forum :) Also to serve as a place to ask questions.

Date Created: 24/7/10

7/25/2010 . Edited 7/25/2010 #106
ranDUMM

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, QUESTION, OR NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING, THE THREAD FOR THAT IS NOW SUGGESTIONS/PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS. DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS TO THERE.

7/25/2010 #107
ranDUMM

It is now too late to vote in the poll for your favourite challenge fic. The results are in!:

THE WINNER OF THE "END" CHALLENGE BY SHUNA IS:

ADAM AND EVE by Dextra !

ABOVE WATER by little red's worst nightmare

Our third places winners were, with a two way tie:

A BRAND NEW END by ranDUMM

PAYBACK by Altevriel

7/31/2010 #108
ranDUMM

A new challenge has been put up by Fleur-de-lis Evans, called the "Out Of Your Element" Challenge. Please PM me, or comment on the thread if you want to take part!

Start date: August 1st, 2010

End date: August 29th, 2010

8/1/2010 #109
ranDUMM

You have ONE MORE DAY to enter this month's challenge!

8/28/2010 #110
ranDUMM

THE TIME IS UP TO SUBMIT A CHALLENGE! A POLL WILL GO UP LATER TODAY FEATURING ALL THE STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED ON TIME.

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE STORY. IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT YOUR CHALLENGE IN YET, AND YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, FEEL FREE TO WRITE A STORY AND SUBMIT. HOWEVER, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE POLL.

Thank you to everyone that participated! T-cat AKA TaraMafia has the next challenge! (starting next Sunday).

9/12/2010 #111
ranDUMM

THE WINNER OF THE "OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT" CHALLENGE BY FLEUR-DE-LIS EVANS IS:

SAND DANCE by little red's worst nightmare !

He's Dating Who?! by T-Cat AKA TaraMafia

9/18/2010 #112
ranDUMM

A new challenge has been put up by T-Cat AKA TaraMafia, called the "Song-fic Contest" Challenge. Please PM me, or comment on the thread if you want to take part!

Start date: September 19th, 2010

End date: October 3rd, 2010

9/18/2010 #113
ranDUMM

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE STORY. IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT YOUR CHALLENGE IN YET, AND YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, FEEL FREE TO WRITE A STORY AND SUBMIT. HOWEVER, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE POLL.

Thank you to everyone that participated! Shuna has the next challenge! (starting next Sunday).

10/9/2010 #114
ranDUMM

THE WINNER OF THE "SONG-FIC CONTEST" CHALLENGE BY T-CAT AKA TARAMAFIA IS:

Something to Drive by ZyggyGirl !

THE END maybe by T-Cat AKA TaraMafia

11/26/2010 #115
ranDUMM

THE CHALLENGES ARE TEMPORARILY ON HIATUS. THEY WILL GO BACK UP ONCE WE GET MORE WILLING PARTICIPANTS.

11/26/2010 #116
ranDUMM

Name: Chat Room 7

Purpose: Cos the old one got full again :D

Date Created: 30/11/10

11/30/2010 #117
ranDUMM

Name: Spam Station

Purpose: For people to spam up so that the Chat Room can be used for actual conversations.

Date Created: 30/11/10

11/30/2010 #118
ranDUMM

THERE ARE TWO QUESTIONS IN THE PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS THREAD WHICH NEED ANSWERING. THEY ARE:

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE: YAY OR NAY? CHANGE NAME FROM CHAT ROOM 7 TO CAFE LE CHAT 7: YAY OR NAY?

PLEASE GO AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH EITHER YAY OR NAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

12/19/2010 #119
dave.c949

Being a writer, I have personally experienced the difficulty promoting myself. Getting published is a goal that every writer aspires to. However, how does one stand apart in a world filled with writers who are all trying to achieve the same end? In the past, I have used social media to promote my writing. Promoting yourself on Twitter and Facebook is easy and can help get your skills recognized by a wider audience. But they can only help so much. Plus, they often don't reach the people that matter. Why use a shotgun when you need a laser? That's where Pr for People comes in. Founded in 2007, Pr for People provides clients with low cost public relations tools that are affordable on any budget. Pr for People guarantees you press coverage for your expertise. Sign up for free. Just go to PrforPeople(dot)com, click "login" and sign up today!

1/18/2016 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member