The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
ranDUMM

Forgot what someone's name is? Forgot exactly where someone is from? You can come here and check for people's details etc. NOTE: Only details that the person feels comfortable letting out is posted.

PLEASE POST ONE POST WITH THE FOLLOWING:

Username:

What you want us to call you:

Birthday: [year not needed]

Favourite book:

Additions:

Thank you :)

7/22/2009 #1
ranDUMM

Username: ranDUMM [ADMINISTRATOR]

What you want us to call you: anything you can make out of ranDUMM

Birthday: [year not needed] 10/May

Country: [optional; vague is fine, e.g. Australia, U.S.A] Aussie! :D

Favourite book: Stargirl & Loser by Jerry Spinelli

Additions: Hmm. I love to read and write, and I also love to draw :D I love cooking, playing soccer and/or badminton, listening to my Rock/Alternative/Punk music [YEEAH!], and watching the very little t.v shows I watch [about 3 :P]

7/22/2009 . Edited 7/24/2009 #2
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Username: Fleur-de-lise Evans [MODERATOR]

What You Should Call Me: Fleur

Birthday: June 4, 1990

Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Additions: I love to read, write, play football (for American's Soccer), I draw (SakuraJBlossom on Deviantart), I have a live journal (GraciousHero19), & I'm a laid back and kind person. Fear me not, unless I wear my Mod hat. I'm sarcastic and somewhat unclean minded.

7/22/2009 . Edited 5/25/2010 #3
Raingypsy

Username: Raingypsy/oxreturntosenderxo

What you want us to call you: Katie/Rain/Gypsy/Whatever you feel like.

Birthday: 27/Jan/1991

Favourite book: Oh, difficult. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince/Deathly Hallows, Emma by Jane Austen, Jessica by Bryce Courtenay, Anything by Jodi Piccoult and the Tomorow Series.

Additions: I knocked myself out once when I was a young child, and my mum claims I've been a bit batty ever since :). I love cooking, bonsai trees, any music from the 60-80's, Elton John, the beach and of course, writing!

7/22/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #4
jbfbam

Username: jbfbam

What you want us to call you: Tim

Birthday: september 3rd, 1990

Favourite book: Lord of the Rings, Harry potter

Additions: I am very in to rock music i love to read and write poetry i love talking to people and i am always on the interenet checking for posts so if you post i should respond within a half an hour

7/22/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #5
Shepherd Nerd

Username: Shepherd Nerd

What you want us to call you: Nerd

Birthday: October 10

Favorite book: It's hard to pick just one. .Jane Eyre, any Jane Austen, any Robert Heinlein, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Bartleby the Scrivener...any classic or classic sci-fi basically.

Additions: I'm a total nerd about school subjects, and I love to read and write. I am big on casual gaming, i.e. Wii games, Sim City, etc. But I'm majorly artistically-challenged and suck at most sports except nerdy ones (ping pong, anyone?).

7/23/2009 #6
Witch Robyn

Username: Witch Robyn

What you want us to call you: Robyn's fine, since it's my name. :P

Birthday: July 7

Favourite book: Harry Potter saga

Additions: We-ell...I'm an anime fan, and the anime I most like is Cardcaptor Sakura. My most favorite video game series now is Luminous Arc. I also like Phoenix Wright, The X-Files, most forms of literature, any piece of music that's not metal etc. etc. It would take a long time to just say everything about me, so I'll just leave you at that. Ta!

7/24/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #7
Unique1952

Username: Unforgettable-PoeticDreamer

What you want us to call you: Unique, MyssDream, Dreamer (anything along those lines)

Birthday: December 11th

Favourite book: Cupid's Melody by Karen Fox

Additions: I love writing, it's how I express myself so I'm happy to have fictionpress as an outlet to have my stuff be seen and get feedback on it. I also love to dream and I use my dreams as inspiration for the things I write. I'm very friendly and I love meeting new people so feel free to send me a message sometime! I'm creative and can be a little odd at times (hence the name Unique) and well, I just like to have fun! =]

7/24/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #8
Sam Hammer

Username: sam hammer

What you want us to call you: sami's fine.

Birthday: 10/21/92

Favourite book: I got a couple of those.

Additions: I'm a theatre nerd, and I write when I get bored, andddd I'm a really boring person ^_^

7/24/2009 #9
HighOnBrokenWings

Username: HighOnBrokenWings (ForeverBehindTheImpression ~ Poetry) [MODERATOR]

What I go by: Sam, it is my name, but what ever is sweet by me. HOBW is common, you know, HighOnBrokenWings, abbreviated (Excuse my horrid spelling)

Birthday: September 15th

Fav book: The Vampires of Morganville series, The Mortal Instruments series, and Twilight.

Additions: Whats that mean... Hold on... Ohh... Just means anything else... Right... I knew that... Well, I like to read, write, sketch, not neccissarily in that order though. Writing is what I do, I've just finished posting a story of mine, and its made me really hyper! Whooooo! Yeah. Sorry. Okay, I like chocolate, suger, V, sugar, dont like coffee, even if it has sugar, and yeah... Im really young... Younger than all of you I think! Hyper! BYE!!

7/24/2009 . Edited by ranDUMM, 12/27/2009 #10
Lundberg

Username: LegendaryTurquoise

What you want us to call you: Turquoise or Turq

Birthday: June 27th, 1994

Favourite book: The Mortal Instruments series, and Gone by Michael Grant

Additions: I love to write and read. I play tennis, and I'm a huge hockey fan. I'm a night owl, and I can, if needed, stay up for a little more than 2 days without sleep (I've tried it). Ice-cream is one of the most disgusting things in the world. And well, I'm afraid of spiders.

8/1/2009 #11
Said Author

Eh, I guess I'll register. XD

Username: Said Author

What you want us to call you: Said...Author... Okay, fine, Said or SA. :)

Birthday: July 3rd.

Favourite book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusack, Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson, and The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jadyn Moriarty.

Additions: I pretty much really really REALLY really HATE mustard. And abusing the html. And smilies. xP

8/7/2009 #12
Silver Penny

Username: Silver Penny

What you want us to call you: Penny or Silver or whatever

Birthday: I'd rather not say. 0.o

Favourite book: Don't have one. :|

Additions: I like smilies. :|

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #13
Altevriel

Username: Altevriel

What you want us to call you: Jon

Birthday: Nov 14, 1987

Favourite book: Resident Evil, Vampire Hunter D, Doom, Diablo, Warcraft, Hellboy, and HP Lovecraft

Additions: I have no idea what to put here. :P

8/22/2009 #14
sxymama235

Username: sxymama235

What you want us to call you: nikki

Birthday: may 27th

Favourite book: all stephen king books

Additions: basically i am a mother of 3 i use writting because i enjoy it and also relieves stress.

8/22/2009 . Edited by ranDUMM, 8/22/2009 #15
Oggle

Username: Oggle -.-

What you want us to call you: Lilly!!!!!!!!!! Mm, or my actual name Riz... OR EVEN Oggle!!!

Birthday: 1st December

Favourite book: ...Mm HARRY POTTER! Oh, and The Obernewton series by Isobelle Carmody (I think that's her name.. im too lazy to actually get up and look)

Additions: Ummmmm I take meds!!!!!! O.O yesh... and.... i love writing although i wouldn't rate myself in any way, since i don't have an opinion on whose a AWESOME writer and whose not... ^^

9/17/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #16
XxFirexIcexX

Username: XxFirexIcexX

What You Should Call Me: Fire

Birthday: January 6

Favorite Book: too many to count!

Additions: Well I love writing, reading, drawing, swimming and cookies!!

9/19/2009 . Edited 2/13/2010 #17
Mandisaurus-rex

Username: MandiCandy

What you want us to call you: Mandie =) or Manda. don't care really. just not "amanda" please =P.

Birthday: March 27th (yay for being the like 3rd person with a birthday on the 27th!)

Favourite book: Arrrgggg, this question's impossible... well pree' much anything I've read I have fallen in love with xD.

Additions: Errr... i duno what to say lol. i think i'm pretty boring... well....my favorite movies are Mulan and Beauty and the Beast =P. actually, i love pretty much every Disney movie. i have an extremely unusual sense of humor (meaning I find everything hysterical lol). i write mostly when I have something to say... I'd like to write more, but school's a butt =P. i'm sort of an actress/singer/flute player, but I don't think i take it seriously enough xD. but i'll quit blabbering now =).

9/22/2009 . Edited 9/22/2009 #18
Angsty Bohemian

Username: Angsty Bohemian

What you want us to call you: Whatever, Angsty, Boho, anything really...

Birthday: May 19th

Favourite book: So so many. I like action and adventure and I don't really like romance. That's about all I can narrow down.

Additions: I have an unhealthy obsession for music and am in a band. I write our songs, as well as sing and I can play the guitar and piano. I LOVE writing, reading, music, art, all forms or creativity really. And I HATE school. xD

9/27/2009 #19
BloomingFlower-asn

Username: Bloomingflower-asn

What I want you to call me: 'asn'

Birthday: 25 November

Favourite Book: James Patterson's Alex Cross series

Additions: I'm not your ordinary type of person. So I would appreciate it if you wouldn't judge me. Thanks! :P

9/30/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #20
Swashbuckling-Panache

Username: Swashbuckling-Panache (formerly The Corinthian)

What you want us to call you: Anna

Birthday: 27th November

Favourite book: Really not sure, there are so many. One of them would be the Harry Potter series. I also like Twilight (the movies not so much) and The Saga of Darren Shan.

Additions: I've always wanted to be a writer. I like reading manga books like Death Note (although I've only read the first one). Err...not much else. :)

10/2/2009 . Edited 10/16/2009 #21
Zydrate Zombie

Hey, mind if I join you?

Username: Leah Hunter (used to be V.Cullen12)

What you want us to call you: My name is Victoria, but call me Leah or Arrow.

Birthday: February, 23, 1997 (don't judge me by my age!!! :/ )

Favourite book: I have about 160 favourite books (no joke, I counted last night) so it's hard to choose, but probably the darkest powers series by Kelley Armstrong, The hunger games series by Suzanne Collins, and the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.

Additions: Altough I'm 12 years old, I know exactly what I'm doing with my life (what electives I'm taking in high school to what I'm doing in university) I have a job (my parents hired me at their machine shop. I do secretarial work, but somethimes I use the machines like the laithe or milling machine) and I am in the process of writing 3 books fpr publishing, (two singles and one series) So just wanted to prove that age is just a number.

10/9/2009 #22
Ultramega OK

Might as well post my info, too.

Username: Ultramega OK

What you want us to call you: Doesn't really matter, just ultra or something.

Birthday: November 2nd, 1992

Favourite book: Perfume by Patrick Süskind (Just finished reading it; it's a great book)

Additions: I love grunge, alternative, metal, rock and indie music, however I can't stand stuff like Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga etc. I haven't read Twilight nor do I have any intention to; I used to read a lot but haven't read many good books recently so I don't read all that much at the moment.

10/13/2009 #23
WildmanWalker

Name: WildmanWalker

Call Me: Wildman (or Walker, it doesn't matter)

Birthday: June 2

Favorite Book: Pretty much anything by Stephen King, J.R.R. Tolkien, Mark Twain or Edgar Allan Poe. I also like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Additions: In addition to reading and writing stories, I like studying history and science, playing video games, and watching professional wrestling.

10/22/2009 . Edited by ranDUMM, 10/23/2009 #24
MidNight The Magnificent

Username: MidNight The Magnificent

What you want us to call you: MidNight The Magnificent(but really, MidNight would do fine)

Birthday: 17/03

Country: Realm Of Delusion-It's not exactly a Country-country, but it's where I live. Who's gonna argue with MY address?!

Favourite book: Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials(so it's 3 books. I couldn't decide on a favourite. ONE long story anyway.)

Additions: Howdy! I'm an aspiring writer here, specializing in collections of short fiction pieces. (In fact, I'm not really all that much of a prose writer, I tend to think up new stories visually & it is my main ambition to get to being a film maker eventually. I'm studying )

Umm... See everybody around. Gotta dash now. Dreams are vying for attention from me... (Yes, this would explain why I'm suffering from split personality disorder.)

Cheers,

MidNight The Magnificent~Empress Of Delusion

10/31/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #25
songbirdalice

Username: lovelytoxic

What you want us to call you: lovely/toxic/diddo

Birthday: 9/11/1993

Favourite book: one scream away and the other daughter

Additions: i'm a beta, i love love love animals, and i'm nice to mostly everyone ^-^

11/2/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #26
The Randomly Evil Xirroq

Username: Randomly Evil Xirroq

Nickname: Xirroq, Fang, Randomly Evil Xirroq(Xirroq interchangeable with One), TREX, or TREO

Birthday: 23 Aug

Favorite book: All I can do is give favorite series...one of which being the entire Redwall series by Brian Jacques, and The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop...

Additions: I may start writing soon, I don't know...I'd prefer to get my own comp before doing so...

11/3/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #27
Mizzuz Spock

Username: Mizzuz Spock

What you want us to call you: Mizzuz or Skiddles (Skids, if you're lazy.)

Birthday: Decembarrr 10th (Wow. Just randomly felt like a pirate there. xD)

Favourite book: Jeez. So many. I'm gonna have to say probably about every book the great and wonderful and absolutely amazing Mr. Terry Pratchett has ever written.

Additions: I'm a proud Anti-Twilighter and am currently working on a novel based on how I feel about Stephenie Meyer and the rest of her little emotastic glampire series, entitled Dusk.

11/22/2009 . Edited 11/22/2009 #28
Koi19

Username: Koi19

What you want us to call you: Koi is fine

Birthday: November 10

Favourite book: Pfft way too many. There are lists on my profile if you're really interested.

Additions: None, I think. Oh wait: Hi. :) I write mainly teen aimed romance.

11/24/2009 #29
Sarah A. W

Username: Sarah Watson

What you want us to call you: Nooni

Birthday: July 1st

Favourite book: Twilight saga

Additions: I'm friendly and I like meeting new people. I love art and poetry and I daydream most of the time.

11/25/2009 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member