The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
awheeler7

Username: Awheeler7

What you want us to call you: Aleya or Awheeler7 works

Birthday: June 1st

Favourite book: LOTS! But right now, the top is The Shack by William P. Younge

Additions: I play on a roleplay site that is AMAZING! And I love reading and writing! ^ ^

4/23/2010 . Edited 4/23/2010 #61
moving in stillness

Username: the moirae lie.

What you want us to call you: My 'name' changes every few days, but I've taken a liking to Ira lately. Other people sometimes address me as The Shadow Queen for reasons I cannot fathom.

Birthday: The thirteenth of January, dear.

Favourite books: Lord of the Flies by William Golding, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll, The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Lereux and Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, among many others.

Additions: I'm quite the nerd. I enjoy all forms of literature - - from books to plays to poems - - I dabble in role-playing, I spent way too much time writing fanfiction and listening to Japanese songs. Vampires are my favorite supernatural creatures, though angels tickle my fancy as well. I love the faint line between angels and demons and the eternal condemnation of vampires. I am not sure whether or not I like Glee anymore, but I cannot deny that the actors have much singing ability.

I am probably boring you with this...well, whatever this is, so I shall stop. Once again, this is Ira, telling you that nerds rule the world.

4/24/2010 #62
Ever heard of a Dictionary

Username: Ever heard of a Dictionary

Call me: Dictionary, Dic, or Mandy

Birthday: Oct. 4

Favorite book: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

5/23/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/25/2010 #63
Jerk-me-around

Username: Jerk-me-around

What you want us to call you: Shorten it to Jerk. You'll find it comes naturally and easily once you get to know me.

Birthday: [year not needed] 19/02/1992

Country: [optional; vague is fine, e.g. Australia, U.S.A] England

Favourite book: The World According to Garp by John Irving

Additions: I'm way more into numbers than I am into words, but hey, I don't like the idea of any doors in lie being closed to me. I keep my foot in and enjoy reading often and writing rarely. Currently starting a Masters in Astrophysics in September.

5/31/2010 #64
TheLittlestNightmare

Username: TheLittlestNightmare

What you want us to call you: Savs or Savvi

Birthday: May 2

Favourite book: Currently they are:

Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci and How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford

Additions: Music, books...ect.

5/31/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 6/4/2010 #65
pretty twisted

Username: Muse of Mars.

What you want us to call you: Mars.

Birthday: 02.02.1995

Favourite book: Guh. There are so many great books! My favorite series is the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. People make fun of me because it's about cats and they consider it childish TT_____TT but there are so many great things happening the books and there are battles and real emotions and villians and loveable characters and plot and these are the things that make a good book! -huff-

Additions: My all-time favorite band is 30 Seconds to Mars. I get writer's block for months at a time and it's really frustrating. I love taking tests, especially getting to relax afterwards because I'm a fast test taker. I'm an introvert. I was born in Romania and I speak Hungarian. 8D

6/4/2010 #66
YasuRan

Username: YasuRan

What you want us to call you: Ran's alright with me.

Birthday: 8th November

Country: The United Arab Emirates (origin-wise, I'm Sri Lankan Malay)

Favorite book: Ah, I hate this question. Almost anything on my bookshelf, really.

Additions: I'm a cat person. I tend to define myself by my writing. And I don't really know when to stop.

6/5/2010 #67
December Rose

Username: December Rose

What you want us to call you: I go by December Rose, so you can use anything slightly cooler or more creative than that. :D

Birthday: June

Favourite book: Sharp Objects, by Gillian Flynn was amazing. But I've got a lot more favorites than that.

Additions: I've been writing since I learned the alphabet... given, the only thing I wrote were stories about hamsters in miniature 1" by 2" stapled-together booklets until I was eight.

6/5/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 6/7/2010 #68
Supernatural 101

Username: Supernatural 101

What you want us to call you: super

Birthday: 7/18

Country: [optional; vague is fine, e.g. Australia, U.S.A] u.s.

Favourite book: Beutiful Creaturs

Additions: i can't spell for my life. If there is anything else you would like to know about me just go to my profile AND if that's still not enough for you go to my fanfiction profile. I think im the youngest here but if someone was younger than me i wouldn't know. All i know is that im deffinatly younger than victoria/leah

6/5/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 6/7/2010 #69
Dextra

(I think I was supposed to do this days ago XD)

Username: Dextra

What you want us to call you: Dextra, Dex, or anything that you make up.

Birthday: March 22, 1996

Favourite book: The Airborn series by Kenneth Oppel, Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, and Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer.

Additions: I don't know if there are any I want to put. :/ I use a lot of 'smiley faces' when I type on forums, PMs, and reviews. I love dinosaurs and reptiles, too. :D

6/5/2010 . Edited 7/13/2010 #70
pen over sword

Username- pen over sword

What do you want us to call you- We're two sisters. Christina and Jennifer. Depending on who's talking (we'll tell you) you can call us Chris and Jen.

Birthday- Chris- Feb 17, 99 Jen- July 8, 94

Country- Puerto Rico

Favorite Book: Chris- I have too many too pick one. Jen- I liked Maximum Ride a lot. The whole series!

6/9/2010 #71
lookingwest

Username: lookingwest

What you want us to call you: Emily

Birthday: Dec. 20th

Favourite book: House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

6/9/2010 #72
C. Tattiana H-H

Username: lianoid

What you want us to call you: Liana

Birthday: Sept. 25th

Favourite book: Difficult to say. Possibly Sabriel by Garth Nix

6/13/2010 #73
T-cat AKA TaraMafia

Username: T-cat AKA TaraMafia

What you want us to call you: Tara, T-cat or TaraMafia

Birthday: June 22

Favourite book: .....depends on the book, but just about anything fantasy.

Additions: I am mildly insane and obsessed with CATS

6/16/2010 . Edited 7/4/2010 #74
Deleted12345

Username: Otakufreak26

What you want us to call you: Otakufreak is fine.

Birthday: March 26

Favourite book: Don't have one yet.

Additions: I'm an Otaku. Pretty much self-explanatory.

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #75
Little-Rain-Dancer

username:little-rain-dancer

What you want us to call you: anything out of my user name is fine :)

Birthday: june 5th

Country: Great Britian, (god save the queen lalalaLAAlala lalalaLAAAlala lalalaLA!!!)

Favourite book: the max ride series, twilight (i liked it before it was cool!) dragons of pern books, the list goes on and on and on and .......

Additions: um... uh.... i give good pet advice :) i guess?? um... yeah...

7/5/2010 #76
Slave to Creativity

Username: GameMasterShania

What you want us to call you: Shania

Birthday: 19th January (1999)

Favourite book: I don't read many books... The place has to go to either Matilda or Harry Potter.

Additions: Oh???? I love writing, of course!

7/7/2010 #77
Piptik

Username: Piptik

What you want us to call you: Bob, Slice, Mango, Penguin, BK201 or Bub ^^ But, please don't refer to me as Bobby. If you do, please be fully aware of the fact that I will eat your babies o_o

Birthday: When the cold of winter clutches the land in a seemingly never-ending embrace, when the desultory snow has turned into devious ice beneath the feet of those who dare to tread the frigid outdoors, that is when my birthday takes place (February 5th X3)

Favorite book: "Burned" by Ellen Hopkins. Uhm.... "Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story" by MeAsIAm.... Another story that I dub my favorite is "The Secret Garden" and "Animal Farm"

Additions: I'm really frustrated with the 'B' button at the top of the screen right now I tend to bump into things a lot and say "Ow," when someone other than myself is getting hurt. I love reading/writing poetry as well as drawing creatures that I can not recognize. OH OH OH!! On random moments I spew nonsense phrases like thebananastolemyfreedombeforedevouringmysoul! and that tends to through off anyone who previously wanted to talk with me XP I'm weird and damn proud of it! (As you've probably already noticed) Ah dude, I forgot to mention I'm an Otaku, a vegetarian, and a punk B3 My favorite music is stuff you've probably never heard of in your entire life (Japanese Screamo)

7/14/2010 . Edited 7/14/2010 #78
Darkness.Is.Energy

Username: Darkness.Is.Energy

What you want us to call you: Dark, Darkness, Sky, Skyst

Birthday: May 29

Favourite book: Harry Potter, the Redwall series

Additions: Hey, I'm new here, thought I would try and join some forums.... I'm currently the proud owner of a fantasy forum called Darkness Falls, but we kinda don't have ANY members... Otherwise, I'm really into writing poetry and novel attempts.

7/23/2010 #79
Lyrical-Lyre.x

Username: Lyrical-Lyre.x

What you want us to call you: Lyrical, Lyre or Elsee (not my real name but I like the name. :D)

Birthday: September

Favourite book: Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Maximum Ride series, Interview With The Vampire, etc.

7/24/2010 . Edited 7/24/2010 #80
SinfulWolf

Username: Sinfulwolf

What you want us to call you: I'm usually referred to as Sinny, Sin, or something along those lines in most communities I frequent.

Birthday: July 28th, 1988

Favourite Book: This is a hard one. I'll just go with "The Summoner" by Gail Z. Martin for now. It's the most recent one I've read.

Additions: Well besides the fact that I enjoy writing. I partake in a lot of physical activity, ex-military, paint miniatures... I could go on but I won't.

7/26/2010 #81
CorneliaWest

Username: CorneliaWest

What you want us to call you: Cora

Birthday: October 31st

Favourite book: The Warriors Saga by Erin Hunter

Additions: It is storming terribly here at this very moment. I just thought I'd add that. Also, check out my profile if you care to know more.

8/9/2010 #82
BooksAreMyHorcruxes

Ehh, I guess I'll register...

Username: ArtemisTheGoddessOfLiterature

What you want us to call you: Artemis or Arty is fine...

Birthday: Feb. 15th

Favourite book: Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter.

Additions: Well, I love to read and write. I wear glasses and could talk all day. My favorite movie is The Hangover and I also love older movies. Molly Ringwald is my favorite actress and I think she could've done way better than The Secret Life Of The American Teenager. I attempted to watch Jersey Shore once and could practically feel my brain cells melting. I don't like Justin Bieber at all.

That's all...

9/6/2010 #83
L.A. Clearwater

Username: L.A. Clearwater

What you want us to call you: L.A. would be fine

Birthday: Oct. 5

Favourite book: Puppets by Jenna Ryan... love the suspense!

Additions: I basically love reading and writing... I can write literature in two languages. Been called a freak, weird and nerd by my own cousin for my obsession with literature... but surprisingly, my cousin now writes his own stories and poems. Weird, isn't it?

9/7/2010 #84
KnittingSomethingDifferent

User name: KnittingSomething Different you can call me A ... er something... =D

Bday: Feb 5

Favorite Book: too many to count... umm... I'll go with A Midsummer Night's Dream

Additions: Purple = coolest color ever. I'm a nerd (and darn proud of it)! I like reading and I used to be pretty good at writing (still love it!)

9/11/2010 #85
Queen Wealthow

User name: Nancy sikes

BDAY: 19 feb

fAVOURITE BOOK: Oliver twist. The other boleyn girl

Additions: Call me Nance. like me avatar? love reading,dancing,acting singing, am in a play called my fathers house and going crazy after auditioning and is wondering what part she'll get in the play, will tell ya what part i get when i know. Like drawing.

9/21/2010 #86
Denoxkun

Username: Denoxkun

What you want us to call you: My name is Hector but I would perfer that you call me Denox or Denoxkun, whichever you perfer :)

Birthday: September 18th, 1987

Favourite book: Not exactly sure

Additions: I like to write stories, draw, make YouTube videos, play video games, hang out with friends and study new things I like to learn :)

9/29/2010 #87
Frayling0

Username: Frayling0

What you want us to call you: Luke

Birthday: May 11th, 1992

Favourite book: Gardens of the Moon

10/4/2010 #88
Tamara Caitlyn

Username: Tamara Caitlyn

What you want us to call you: Tabbie

Birthday: [year not needed] March 28

Country: [optional; vague is fine, e.g. Australia, U.S.A] U.S.A.

Favourite book: Changes from week to week.

Additions: Purple is my fav color and I love cats but get stuck with dogs more often than not. :(

10/16/2010 . Edited 10/16/2010 #89
pg13-writer

Username: pg13-writer

what you want us to call you: elena or pg13 is fine.

birthday: june 18

favorite book: the hunger games

additions: love me, hate me, you still know my name.

10/17/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member