The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
SnickerSnack

I am requesting reviews for:

Prose/Poetry: Poetry

Title: The Trade

Rating: T

Summary: So here. I managed to create this one out of boredom. Hope you guys like it.

1/20/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #61
SnickerSnack

Title: Quiet

Summary: I really wish I could let loose those three words. Please read and hope you like it.

1/25/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #62
oxreturntosenderxo

Prose/Poetry: Prose

Title: Half Past Midnight

Summary: I took one last look at the night sky and said a silent prayer to whoever was up in the heavens listening. I needed saving. Then, I jumped.

1/27/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #63
Awkward Situation

Title: Girl Becomes Boy!

Rating: M

Summary: Amethyst was once an ordinary teenage girl, but this is all to change when she runs into her worst nightmare!

AND

Title: Tell Me Where it Hurts

Summary: Hirota Koiichi had been running away from his past, but fate has other plans...

Note: Formatting issues, so there is meant to be a page break (line of *****) in between "Hey, we should celebrate! Our second album is out, and I know just the perfect place to drink till our asses drop!" and "What is that?"

1/27/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #64
ranDUMM

Title: Letters

Summary: Emily and her family run away. Emily escapes from her abusive father, her cruel peers at school, and finds that she can have a proper life. Letters from her to her Aunt Cassandra.

1/27/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #65
Mandisaurus-rex

NOTE: On the behalf of PonderingDreamer Mandi has requested the following story be reviewed.

Title: Autumn

Rating: K

Summary: Painted, tainted, and blackened....Dancing its final step...before it descends on the ground...Leaves are like pretty rainbows, don't you agree?

1/29/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #66
Raingypsy

I reviewed Autum by MoodyDreamer.

Poetry/Prose: Prose

Title: When Your Heart Stops Beating

Summary: Two young couples. Two different paths. Strangers, until one chance meeting. Now their journey's are entwined. Amanda doesn't believe in love and Connor's sick of trying to change her mind. Bree's in trouble and Jed just doesn't have a clue what to do.

1/31/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #67
Anise Cary

I have reviewed When Your Heart Stops Beating by Raingypsy and Tell Me Where It Hurts by Awkward Moment.

I am requesting reviews for my stories.

2/4/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #68
Young Cali Punk

Title: Fists, Bricks, and Glory

Summary: Alex McConnell is a young American man living in the infamous Brixton district of London who just broke up with his girlfriend and finds himself alone and homeless on the unforgiving streets. Things are looking grim, but it's nothing your friendly neighborhood gang of soccer hooligans can't fix...(I know this sounds like a summary of Green Street Hooligans, that's what inspired the story. But the plot and characters are all my own)

2/9/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #69
Raingypsy

Title: Two's Company, Six is a Crowd?

Summary: When Rose, Lara and Trina set off for a well deserved holiday, their thoughts were focused on rest, relaxation and soaking up the suns rays. They didn't expect to be competing for hot showers or a place to sleep. Oh, Seven nights never felt so long!

All reviews are appreciated :) :)

2/21/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #70
CandyDrops

NOTE: This story is no longer on CandyDrop's profile.

Title : Tempted

Summary: He was infact a daemon from Hell. At this, I glared at him. Sadistic bas***d.

2/21/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #71
Altevriel

Title [with hyperlink]: One Ending

Summary: In Earth's future, most of the world is in ruin after a person who hates humanity continues to hunt them. His former friend, a paladin, is the only one who can kill him.

AND

Title: Omen In A Vacuum

Summary: A man was taken onto a space station with no identity. Soon after, bad things begin to happen around the station.

3/11/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #72
Anna Cate

Title:Tea Boy

Summary: A team of secret agents in the UK, led by the mysterious "Captain Jack," battles monsters, aliens, accidental time travelers, and more, all while dealing with friendship, love, loss, and other challenges faced by young professionals in high stress jobs.

3/16/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #73
Collen

Title: Backtrack

Summary: Delta wakes up underground in the Dolphia Rode Time Capsule Yard. A girl named Kathrine, shortened to Kate, digs him up when she hears his calls. They decide to go on a quest to find out who buried him, and why?

3/17/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #74
E.X.Lew

Title: Fantasy

Rating: k+

Summary: Sometimes, no matter how hard you wish it were true, it's still just a fantasy

3/21/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #75
ranDUMM

NOTE: Please make posts following this format:

I have reviewed (Story) by (Author). And then write: " I am requesting reviews for." You CANNOT request reviews unless you have reviewed one of the posted stories. This is an EXCHANGE, meaning you must review to gain a review.

Please DO NOT post requests more than once.

I have reviewed all of the stories above.

Title: Different Story

Summary: This is a sample summary of 'Different Story'.

3/25/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #76
Shuna

Title (with hyperlink): A Memory

Summary: I still need to challenge you, even after all these years.

3/30/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #77
firefly114

I reviewed A Memory by Shuna.

Title: All That Glitters

Summary: She's an orphan, an expert pickpocket, just trying to get by. He's a politician's son; wealthy and arrogant. What happens when a glitzy ball, a golden watch, and the need for cash are thrown into the mix? Violet's in for a night she'll never forget.

3/31/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #78
Cath F

I have reviewed All That Glitters by firefly114.

Prose or Poetry: Prose

Title: Hitler Ranting Parodies

Summary: A collection of Hitler Downfall parodies...you know, the ones from youtube, but these are written by me and in script form. PLEASE REVIEW! New ideas are always welcome too.

4/8/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #79
L. W. Perry

I have reviewed A Memory by Shuna.

Title: Harlow Summerford

Summary: "....Harlow Summerford was kidnapped. At least, that's what his mom thought. Everyone else knew better. It was said he ran off with a friend of his brother's just to get an occasional fix and place to stay. And that was true, mostly. Harlow Summerford was a sensation. At least, in the foggy and glazed eyes of club goers in the basement of a run down apartment. In the cheap lights, doused in glitter and hairspray, Harlow could play. He could sing. He could do whatever the hell he wanted."

4/8/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #80
Altevriel

I reviewed Harlow Summerfold by Leslie Wilson Perry.

Title: Changed

Summary: A man is experimented on to a degree and purpose he doesn't know.

Someone please review my story Changed.

4/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #81
Super Spazzaroid

I reviewed Changed by Altevriel.

Title: Almost Dreamers

Summary: 'They were normal girls, best friends since the day they were born, until the day they turned 16. Then the dreams started. At first they thought they were fantasies of teenage girls, adventure and romance, they never thought they were dangerous until the morning they woke up with bruises and cuts and blood staining their sheets. Now it's getting harder and harder to remember what's real and what's a dream. As the dreams get more and more dangerous, they have to find a way stop them, but can they? And do they even want to?'

I'm on my way to review Changed :D

4/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #82
the invisible princess

I reviewed: Letters by ranDUMM, Foster's Gambit by tearkitty, All That Glitters by and Almost Dreamers by

Title: The Chosen One

Summary: Awenda is a normal girl. Until two strangers come to tell her she is the one fate chose to save their race. Awenda must fulfill the prophecy to save her new friends. femslash may contain violence later

4/24/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #83
Altevriel

I reviewed Letters by RanDUMM.

I am requesting a review for:

Title: Three

Summary: One of the goddesses of Hyrule wants more, and she's going to get it.

5/8/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #84
lookingwest

I reviewed Jamie: My Death by Supernatural 101.

Title: I Never Said I Was Brave

Summary: Magic will spin here, skittering across floorboards. It'll twirl to the ceiling from an exhaled breath. Contains vampires, witches, and shapeshifters. Modern apocalyptic setting. FSSA Nominee. La Campanella Creativity Runner-up.

6/9/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #85
esurio08

I reviewed Letters by ranDUMM.

Title: Chasing Perfection

Summary: Michael is an artist with a goal to paint the place of perfection. One day, one of his paintings came to life. The creature from the painting claimed to know how to find this place. This led to a journey of forgiveness, change, and love.

6/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #86
HighOnBrokenWings

I reviewed Chasing Perfection by esurio08.

Title: Lost Footsteps I've Misused

Summary: -"Into my wardrobe!" "Shut up, jerk, I'm already out of the closet!" At my words he recoiled, looking down at me with his piercing green eyes "You're a lesbian?" I grinned at his blatant disappointment. "That's what I told my mother."

Yeah, it's my newest, and I'm just about to post a new chapter of it :)

6/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #87
PoetryQueen

I reviewed The Lost Footsteps I've Misued by HighOnBrokenWings.

Prose/Poetry:Poetry

Title: Monsters

Summary: A children poem about the monsters. Told from the viewpoint of a child.

6/15/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #88
C. Tattiana H-H

I reviewed Monsters by PoetryQueen.

Title: Shadows

Rating: M (for mild cussing and moderately graphic violence)

Summary: Elements of dark and high fantasy, augmented with tragedy, adventure & romance. Nine major plotlines wreak havoc upon each other. There is no villain. There is no hero. No sword in stone, nor magical object. No dragons, dwarves, elves or other such beings. Phantasmagorical phantoms fight the fabric of time & form, and enter through dreamscapes and nightmares. Warlocks, sorcerers, shapeshifters, & sin eaters are the major magical wielders. Magic is personified & seen as both sinister and sweet. If you want a story with believable characters, sensual settings & complex cultures, look no further. The line between darkness & light blurs as these characters discover the shadows of their souls.

6/15/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #89
Shuna

I reviewed Shadows by Lionoid.

Title: The Liar

Summary: They come to hear him tell lies, because it is his profession. "Tell me a story based on a song." For once, he does not lie.

6/22/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 7/25/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member