The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ranDUMM

Hey everyone! This is a temporary topic where you guys can post your ideas for a tagline for the forum! :D Don't restrict your creative juices; just come on through and type whatever you facne [I don't remember what facne was supposed to be... but it IS a typo.] [as long as it's appropriate]. :)

I won't delete this later, I'll just lock it when we've decided a tagline.

10/6/2009 . Edited 10/23/2009 #1
Blackrow Halls

Where you should and should NOT go. XD

10/6/2009 #2
ranDUMM

OCTOBER 7TH - ORANGUTANABANANA DAY! What is it you may ask? It is that admittedly weird but still truly momentous day, where orangutans and bananas and boxing gloves fall from the sky. Exclusive to the oddities at The Lounge :)

Except maybe change it a bit, because the 'exclusive' makes it sound like we don't want them here...?

10/6/2009 . Edited 10/6/2009 #3
ranDUMM

Balagalazalafalamala! Wise words said by "wise" people over at The Lounge - meaning the crazies. Come and join!

10/6/2009 #4
ranDUMM

Yesterday I visited The Lounge. Days like that should last and last and last... Copy and paste this onto your profile in support of The Lounge forum :)

10/6/2009 #5
Raingypsy

Hmmm. I'm trying to think of an uber uber cool one.

I always thought sliced bread was the coolest invention. That was before I visited the Lounge. If you know how to have fun, copy and paste this onto your profile and support The Lounge! You know you want to!

Ok, sorry, that was pretty shocking!

10/7/2009 #6
Mandisaurus-rex

Hahaa, I've got one!!!

"The Lounge... not that important, but right up there with oxygen" =D

You could probably replace 'important' with something better, that just came off the top of my head. =P

10/7/2009 #7
ranDUMM

The Lounge; where you should or should not go, depending on how much of your sanity you would like to keep. :D

Haha, I don't know. I just thought of that from Jon's.

10/8/2009 #8
Fleur-de-lis Evans

The Lounge: were you can find Friends, Flings and ... so much more!

10/8/2009 #9
ranDUMM

OHH I HAVE ANOTHER ONE, but it's pratically the same as Fleur's:

The Lounge: where you can find some mates, some madness and a whole lot of ________ [synonym for fun that starts with m]

10/8/2009 #10
HighOnBrokenWings

One day I woke up, got out of bed and walked into the Longue, rolled on round to the chatroom, whipped out those challenges, and... Wait... What the hell am I doing in my computer!

The Longue. Where we're either unknowingly crazy, crazy, and proud of it, or constantly suspicious that someones going to steal our furniture...

Wth was that might you ask? That was 2:30 oclock Sam gibberish. Thats what that was!

10/9/2009 . Edited 10/9/2009 #11
ranDUMM

Are you a little too sane? Drop by The Lounge lose lose that little bit of sanity, and have a bunch of laughs at the same time! :D

Hahaha, I don't know, just randomly thought of that :P

10/10/2009 #12
ranDUMM

We at The Lounge sometimes pretend that we're normal. It doesn't go down too well.

10/17/2009 #13
Swashbuckling-Panache

Ooh, ooh, I wanna try and come up with one!!! Hmm...how about this:

The Lounge: If you don't come in here you will spontaneously combust. Have a nice day.

Okay, perhaps a little bit too violent...I'll work on coming up with a better one. :)

10/18/2009 #14
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Walk right in, sit right down..... and join the CHAOS!

10/19/2009 #15
Mandisaurus-rex

xD Hahaa! I just came up with a really cheesey one!

Wanna join a forum? No need to scrounge! Just come on over and join the Lounge!

LOL

10/21/2009 #16
ranDUMM

SUBMISSIONS FOR IDEAS FOR A TAGLINE ARE NOW CLOSED!

PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TAGLINE [UP TO THREE CHOICES].

:)

10/23/2009 #17
ranDUMM

THE RESULTS ARE IN GUYS!

THE WINNING TAGLINE IS:

We at The Lounge sometimes pretend that we're normal. It doesn't go down too well.

ADD THIS TO YOUR PROFILE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE LOUNGE! AND ADD 'copy and past this to show your support of the lounge forum' SO IT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

We at The Lounge sometimes pretend that we're normal. It doesn't go down too well. Copy and paste this to show your support of The Lounge forum.

Thank you to everyone that entered! :D

11/3/2009 #18
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member